Official Random Thoughts Thread

Hirundine

[61]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 26
    Bones: I suppose from an anthropological standpoint this taps into the nihilistic aspect of the human psyche, the part that's fascinated by blood and gore.

Booth: It's human cockfighting.

Bones: More like lesser surrogates, fighting in the place of elite lords who are too cowardly to fight themselves.

Booth: You know what, go back to being Roxie, okay?

Bones [leaning on Booth's arm and smacking her gum loudly]: Eew, look at all the sweat!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Manu4380

[62]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 8
    hehe... Gotta love them undercover...

I'd love to have another undercover job... maybe this one ended under the covers

carioca22

[63]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 15

Manu4380 wrote:
    hehe... Gotta love them undercover... I'd love to have another undercover job... maybe this one ended under the covers

Ha!! Manu... Manu... what a pun hun!?

Just watched again the Vegas episode, it's definitely one of my favorites (ooh look all the sweat!). Brennan undercover is so much fun! They have to do another undercover episode! Though if they will end up under covers is not for me to say.

But they could definitely have an undercover kiss (one more of those kisses that would be fun to watch but wouldn't really change their relationship since they were forced to it but would definitely keep them wondering)

Mistletoe, undercover and dream sequence... my bet is we'll see all of these before the real willingly one

T_Brennan

[64]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 18
    carioca22 wrote:

Manu4380 wrote:
    hehe... Gotta love them undercover... I'd love to have another undercover job... maybe this one ended under the covers

Just watched again the Vegas episode, it's definitely one of my favorites (ooh look all the sweat!). Brennan undercover is so much fun! They have to do another undercover episode! Though if they will end up under covers is not for me to say.

But they could definitely have an undercover kiss (one more of those kisses that would be fun to watch but wouldn't really change their relationship since they were forced to it but would definitely keep them wondering)

Mistletoe, undercover and dream sequence... my bet is we'll see all of these before the real willingly one

You're right, it will probably be a while before we see a real kiss. One thing we know though is that it will not disappoint!!

Hirundine

[65]Jan 1, 2008
    If they do go undercover again, they'll have to make sure they get a good outfit for Bones... seems like a costume magically transforms her into someone who can act, as opposed to someone who flatly screams out her lines at people (*cough*KnightOnTheGrid*cough*)

Manu4380

[66]Jan 1, 2008
    carioca22 wrote:

Manu4380 wrote:

Oh yeah, absolutely!
    The mistletoe experience went pretty well... why not an undercover one now?

Hirundine

[67]Jan 1, 2008
    Easy, now... what, nine episodes in, is it? and she's already kissed him on the cheek, kissed him under the mistletoe, and "kissed" his hand. Much more, and co-workers are going to get suspicious.

T_Brennan

[68]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 18
    Ahhh, well I wouldn't say that it matters, I think they're already pretty suspicious.

Bones18

[69]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    Hirundine wrote:
    Easy, now... what, nine episodes in, is it? and she's already kissed him on the cheek, kissed him under the mistletoe, and "kissed" his hand. Much more, and co-workers are going to get suspicious.

Oh pleaaase! If their cowrokers aren't suspicious yet, they aren't very good squints/Aagents! I bet BB are like the center of hyge betting and polls!

Hirundine

[70]Jan 1, 2008
    Okay, much more and they're going to start getting suspicious. And we all know it's so much fun when everyone but them knows what's going on between them.

Bones18

[71]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    Hirundine wrote:
    And we all know it's so much fun when everyone but them knows what's going on between them.

Ah, so true, my friend, so true!

Su

Manu4380

[72]Jan 1, 2008
    Hirundine wrote:

Yeah, I didn't say it had to be in the next episodes, but this season at least or the next one? (if we ever have another one...)

carioca22

[73]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 15

Hirundine wrote:
    If they do go undercover again, they'll have to make sure they get a good outfit for Bones... seems like a costume magically transforms her into someone who can act, as opposed to someone who flatly screams out her lines at people (*cough*KnightOnTheGrid*cough*)

I totally get you here... maybe the fact the she was going to play Booth's fiance helped her performance or was it that slap Booth gave her that throwed her into character??

About the undercover, didn't have to be right now, could be close to the end of this season or maybe next (I'm still hoping this season will have 22 eps )

tv_daydreamer

[74]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 9
    Hirundine wrote:

Three times in one season....geez. They are moving WAY faster than last season.

Hirundine

[75]Jan 2, 2008
    carioca22 wrote:

I totally get you here... maybe the fact the she was going to play Booth's fiance helped her performance or was it that slap Booth gave her that throwed her into character??

Heh... I think you may be onto something there.
    I really need to get a way to put audio onto my computer... there's a video I'm just dying to make.

Hirundine

[76]Jan 2, 2008
    tv_daydreamer wrote:
    Worries me just a bit... so easy to write yourself into a corner when you reach midseries.
    Edited on 01/02/2008 8:31am

tv_daydreamer

[77]Jan 2, 2008
    Hirundine wrote:
    tv_daydreamer wrote:
    Worries me just a bit... so easy to write yourself into a corner when you reach midseries.
    OOOOH, that post hurt me in my imagination region... 'write yourself into a corner' just sliced me open.
    Edited on 01/02/2008 8:34am

Hirundine

[78]Jan 2, 2008
    Manu4380 wrote:

Yeah, I didn't say it had to be in the next episodes, but this season at least or the next one? (if we ever have another one...)

Bah! No "ifs"! Not even in jest! When, when, when.
    *crosses fingers, performs a variety of chants/rituals to negate the "if"*

Hirundine

[79]Jan 2, 2008
    tv_daydreamer wrote:
    OOOOH, that post hurt me in my imagination region... 'write yourself into a corner' just sliced me open.

*apologetically sews daydreamer back up using only the highest-quality Bones threads*

tv_daydreamer

[80]Jan 2, 2008
    thank you sweetheart...