Official Random Thoughts Thread

  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [61]Dec 31, 2007
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    Bones: I suppose from an anthropological standpoint this taps into the nihilistic aspect of the human psyche, the part that's fascinated by blood and gore.

    Booth: It's human cockfighting.

    Bones: More like lesser surrogates, fighting in the place of elite lords who are too cowardly to fight themselves.

    Booth: You know what, go back to being Roxie, okay?

    Bones [leaning on Booth's arm and smacking her gum loudly]: Eew, look at all the sweat!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Manu4380

    Manu4380

    [62]Dec 31, 2007
    • member since: 04/06/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,199
    hehe... Gotta love them undercover...

    I'd love to have another undercover job... maybe this one ended under the covers
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of carioca22

    carioca22

    [63]Dec 31, 2007
    • member since: 12/19/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,414

    Manu4380 wrote:
    hehe... Gotta love them undercover... I'd love to have another undercover job... maybe this one ended under the covers

    Ha!! Manu... Manu... what a pun hun!?

    Just watched again the Vegas episode, it's definitely one of my favorites (ooh look all the sweat!). Brennan undercover is so much fun! They have to do another undercover episode! Though if they will end up under covers is not for me to say.

    But they could definitely have an undercover kiss (one more of those kisses that would be fun to watch but wouldn't really change their relationship since they were forced to it but would definitely keep them wondering)

    Mistletoe, undercover and dream sequence... my bet is we'll see all of these before the real willingly one

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of T_Brennan

    T_Brennan

    [64]Dec 31, 2007
    • member since: 10/16/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 745
    carioca22 wrote:

    Manu4380 wrote:
    hehe... Gotta love them undercover... I'd love to have another undercover job... maybe this one ended under the covers

    Ha!! Manu... Manu... what a pun hun!?

    Just watched again the Vegas episode, it's definitely one of my favorites (ooh look all the sweat!). Brennan undercover is so much fun! They have to do another undercover episode! Though if they will end up under covers is not for me to say.

    But they could definitely have an undercover kiss (one more of those kisses that would be fun to watch but wouldn't really change their relationship since they were forced to it but would definitely keep them wondering)

    Mistletoe, undercover and dream sequence... my bet is we'll see all of these before the real willingly one

    You're right, it will probably be a while before we see a real kiss. One thing we know though is that it will not disappoint!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [65]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    If they do go undercover again, they'll have to make sure they get a good outfit for Bones... seems like a costume magically transforms her into someone who can act, as opposed to someone who flatly screams out her lines at people (*cough*KnightOnTheGrid*cough*)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Manu4380

    Manu4380

    [66]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/06/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,199
    carioca22 wrote:

    Manu4380 wrote:
    hehe... Gotta love them undercover... I'd love to have another undercover job... maybe this one ended under the covers

    Ha!! Manu... Manu... what a pun hun!?

    Just watched again the Vegas episode, it's definitely one of my favorites (ooh look all the sweat!). Brennan undercover is so much fun! They have to do another undercover episode! Though if they will end up under covers is not for me to say.

    But they could definitely have an undercover kiss (one more of those kisses that would be fun to watch but wouldn't really change their relationship since they were forced to it but would definitely keep them wondering)

    Mistletoe, undercover and dream sequence... my bet is we'll see all of these before the real willingly one



    Oh yeah, absolutely!
    The mistletoe experience went pretty well... why not an undercover one now?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [67]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    Easy, now... what, nine episodes in, is it? and she's already kissed him on the cheek, kissed him under the mistletoe, and "kissed" his hand. Much more, and co-workers are going to get suspicious.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of T_Brennan

    T_Brennan

    [68]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 10/16/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 745
    Ahhh, well I wouldn't say that it matters, I think they're already pretty suspicious.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Bones18

    Bones18

    [69]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/03/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 365
    Hirundine wrote:
    Easy, now... what, nine episodes in, is it? and she's already kissed him on the cheek, kissed him under the mistletoe, and "kissed" his hand. Much more, and co-workers are going to get suspicious.


    Oh pleaaase! If their cowrokers aren't suspicious yet, they aren't very good squints/Aagents! I bet BB are like the center of hyge betting and polls!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [70]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    Okay, much more and they're going to start getting suspicious. And we all know it's so much fun when everyone but them knows what's going on between them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Bones18

    Bones18

    [71]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/03/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 365
    Hirundine wrote:
    And we all know it's so much fun when everyone but them knows what's going on between them.


    Ah, so true, my friend, so true!


    Su
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Manu4380

    Manu4380

    [72]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/06/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,199
    Hirundine wrote:
    Easy, now... what, nine episodes in, is it? and she's already kissed him on the cheek, kissed him under the mistletoe, and "kissed" his hand. Much more, and co-workers are going to get suspicious.


    Yeah, I didn't say it had to be in the next episodes, but this season at least or the next one? (if we ever have another one...)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of carioca22

    carioca22

    [73]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 12/19/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,414

    Hirundine wrote:
    If they do go undercover again, they'll have to make sure they get a good outfit for Bones... seems like a costume magically transforms her into someone who can act, as opposed to someone who flatly screams out her lines at people (*cough*KnightOnTheGrid*cough*)

    I totally get you here... maybe the fact the she was going to play Booth's fiance helped her performance or was it that slap Booth gave her that throwed her into character??

    About the undercover, didn't have to be right now, could be close to the end of this season or maybe next (I'm still hoping this season will have 22 eps )

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tv_daydreamer

    tv_daydreamer

    [74]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 596
    Hirundine wrote:
    Easy, now... what, nine episodes in, is it? and she's already kissed him on the cheek, kissed him under the mistletoe, and "kissed" his hand. Much more, and co-workers are going to get suspicious.

    Three times in one season....geez. They are moving WAY faster than last season.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [75]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    carioca22 wrote:

    I totally get you here... maybe the fact the she was going to play Booth's fiance helped her performance or was it that slap Booth gave her that throwed her into character??


    Heh... I think you may be onto something there.
    I really need to get a way to put audio onto my computer... there's a video I'm just dying to make.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [76]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    tv_daydreamer wrote:
    Three times in one season....geez. They are moving WAY faster than last season.
    Worries me just a bit... so easy to write yourself into a corner when you reach midseries.
    Edited on 01/02/2008 8:31am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tv_daydreamer

    tv_daydreamer

    [77]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 596
    Hirundine wrote:
    tv_daydreamer wrote:
    Three times in one season....geez. They are moving WAY faster than last season.
    Worries me just a bit... so easy to write yourself into a corner when you reach midseries.
    OOOOH, that post hurt me in my imagination region... 'write yourself into a corner' just sliced me open.
    Edited on 01/02/2008 8:34am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [78]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    Manu4380 wrote:

    Yeah, I didn't say it had to be in the next episodes, but this season at least or the next one? (if we ever have another one...)

    Bah! No "ifs"! Not even in jest! When, when, when.
    *crosses fingers, performs a variety of chants/rituals to negate the "if"*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [79]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    tv_daydreamer wrote:
    OOOOH, that post hurt me in my imagination region... 'write yourself into a corner' just sliced me open.

    *apologetically sews daydreamer back up using only the highest-quality Bones threads*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tv_daydreamer

    tv_daydreamer

    [80]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 596
    thank you sweetheart...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.