Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Official Random Thoughts Thread

Hirundine

[81]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 26
    The least I could do.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

carioca22

[82]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 15

Hirundine wrote:
    tv_daydreamer wrote:
    Three times in one season....geez. They are moving WAY faster than last season.
    Worries me just a bit... so easy to write yourself into a corner when you reach midseries.

I thought second season was going a little fast in its first half too. I mean first season was kind of dry and then we had jasper, structured very well, guy hug, my brother is dead hug, 'there's more than one king of family' hint of a kiss AND a chin touch. So a lot of things going on and I wondered if they kept that pace where second season would end... AND that's when we met our good friend Sully and things just stopped happening for quite a while. Which pizzed me off but was good 'cause it was too soon and the train was going tooo fast.

So, don't worry people, there're many ways to stall (or should I say, many possible boy/girlfriends.. huh i'd hate that)

Bones18

[83]Jan 3, 2008
    • level: 10

carioca22 wrote:
    So, don't worry people, there're many ways to stall (or should I say, many possible boy/girlfriends.. huh i'd hate that)

Oh, god, I hope they don't go for that route again, at least this season! There are other ways to stall, and I think we had already enough that one already! (e.g., Sully() and Cam) The writers are good, we all know that, so I hope they find another ways to stall!

carioca22

[84]Jan 3, 2008
    • level: 15

Another random thought:

What if Booth takes Bones to play pool (which she has never played before) after a stressing case. And it turns out she's good at it and they have a dialog like that:

Brennan: (after winning a round) that's actually fun

Booth: (not too happy) you sure you never played before?

Brennan: yes, I'm sure

Booth: must be beginners luck then...

Brennan: No, I don't think so... this game is all about physics

Booth: (Sounding annoyed) what?!

Brennan: I merely calculated the angles necessary to direct the ball towards the hole...

Booth: (quite annoyed now - probably thinking: is there anything this woman cannot do??) unbelievable Bones... I take you out to relax and... just... unbelievable...

Brennan: (confused) what... what did I do?

Booth: let's just play OK?

Brennan: Ok...

Scene ends showing a little smile on Booth's face (probably thinking... that's my Bones or something in those lines)

That's it... what do you think?

tv_daydreamer

[85]Jan 3, 2008
    • level: 9
    LOL! That is priceless!

tv_daydreamer

[86]Jan 3, 2008
    • level: 9
    Bones18 wrote:

carioca22 wrote:

Oh, god, I hope they don't go for that route again, at least this season! There are other ways to stall, and I think we had already enough that one already! (e.g., Sully() and Cam) The writers are good, we all know that, so I hope they find another ways to stall!

So we agree...we are all for the stall!

Hirundine

[87]Jan 3, 2008
    I rarely find myself saying this about a show, but yes, please stall a bit!

Bones18

[88]Jan 3, 2008

Hirundine wrote:
    I rarely find myself saying this about a show, but yes, please stall a bit!

Yes, we all agree! Stall! Stall! Stall! (but not much, we don't want regression, just a bit of inerce! )

Edited on 01/03/2008 11:37am

Hirundine

[89]Jan 4, 2008
    Enough to lose altitude, but not enough to go into a nosedive.

Manu4380

[90]Jan 4, 2008
    • level: 8
    Hirundine wrote:
    Enough to lose altitude, but not enough to go into a nosedive.

yeah...

Hirundine

[91]Jan 4, 2008
    *Hirundine has just discovered she doesn't know how to put pictures in her signature*

Bones18

[92]Jan 4, 2008
    Hirundine wrote:
    *Hirundine has just discovered she doesn't know how to put pictures in her signature*

You mean in your boards' signature? When you go to your prefs, and then boards, where you write your siggie, on the tool bar, you have a little square with a tree on it...you click that and a window will appear, wher you put the web link to your img. I don't know if you already figured it out, but I hope it helps!

Bye
    Su

T_Brennan

[93]Jan 4, 2008
    • level: 18

Bones18 wrote:
    Hirundine wrote:
    You mean in your boards' signature? When you go to your prefs, and then boards, where you write your siggie, on the tool bar, you have a little square with a tree on it...you click that and a window will appear, wher you put the web link to your img. I don't know if you already figured it out, but I hope it helps! Bye Su

Unfortunately, you can't put a picture in your signature until you reach level 3, but I think you'll be there very soon. Once you are just follow everything Su said!!

Bones18

[94]Jan 4, 2008
    T_Brennan wrote:

Bones18 wrote:
    Hirundine wrote:
    You mean in your boards' signature? When you go to your prefs, and then boards, where you write your siggie, on the tool bar, you have a little square with a tree on it...you click that and a window will appear, wher you put the web link to your img. I don't know if you already figured it out, but I hope it helps! Bye Su

Unfortunately, you can't put a picture in your signature until you reach level 3, but I think you'll be there very soon. Once you are just follow everything Su said!!

Thanks, TB, I forgot to mention that! thanks!

T_Brennan

[95]Jan 4, 2008
    • level: 18
    Bones18 wrote:
    T_Brennan wrote:

Bones18 wrote:
    Hirundine wrote:

Thanks, TB, I forgot to mention that! thanks!

Not a problem, looks like level 3 was quite some time ago for you, you must have been a Bones fan for a nice while now!

Edited on 01/04/2008 5:25pm

Bones18

[96]Jan 4, 2008

T_Brennan wrote:
    Not a problem, looks like level 3 was quite some time ago for you, you must have beena Bones fan fora nice while now!

I've been a Bones fan since September 2006, when the Pilot was aired for the 1st time here in Portugal (I know, we were 1 year late...), so I guess you can say I was a Bones fan since day 1! The funniest thing is that I was a member (actually, I registered on mp3.com) since April 2007, but I used it once to check one music-related thing and never came on again! Then, in July or August, Manu told me about this, about tv.com (I didn't know about it!). Since then, I'm addicted, both to the forums and blogging communities! I have met some good firends!

And yeah, level 3 seems kinda far away!

Bye
    Su

PS- Hope this works,I have been having problems lately with the quote tags!

Hirundine

[97]Jan 5, 2008
    Ah-hah, I figured it was something along those lines... thought I saw a lv. 1 with a picture, but now I'm thinking, it probably said level 11. Thank you, now I won't obsess.

Bones18

[98]Jan 5, 2008
    Hirundine wrote:
    Ah-hah, I figured it was something along those lines... thought I saw a lv. 1 with a picture, but now I'm thinking, it probably said level 11. Thank you, now I won't obsess.

No problem

Manu4380

[99]Jan 5, 2008
    • level: 8
    Bones18 wrote:

T_Brennan wrote:
    Not a problem, looks like level 3 was quite some time ago for you, you must have beena Bones fan fora nice while now!

I've been a Bones fan since September 2006, when the Pilot was aired for the 1st time here in Portugal (I know, we were 1 year late...), so I guess you can say I was a Bones fan since day 1! The funniest thing is that I was a member (actually, I registered on mp3.com) since April 2007, but I used it once to check one music-related thing and never came on again! Then, in July or August, Manu told me about this, about tv.com (I didn't know about it!). Since then, I'm addicted, both to the forums and blogging communities! I have met some good firends!

I remember that...
    It was funny how you were trying to find out your password...

But you've been a Bones fan longer than me... I consider myself a fan since the third episode... (3's the lucky charm ) but I've been a member like... 3 days after you?

Hirundine

[100]Jan 6, 2008

I didn't even know the show existed until the second season. It aired at a time when I wasn't usually at home.