Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Official Random Thoughts Thread

tv_daydreamer

[161]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 9
    Angela would be the one in the jacuzzi part of the boat in her bikini drinking Red Bull and Guinness and eating tiny chocolates, shaking her head at Brennan and her large fish.

"That is NOT the way to catch a man, sweetie," she would mumble. Then her cell phone will ring and it would be Pizza Hut coming around with their Pizza Delivery Boat, cause she would NOT be eating no stinking fish!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tv_daydreamer

[162]Jan 23, 2008
    Hirundine wrote:
    Hodgins, because he secretly deciphered and replicated Martian fish-luring technology.

That sounds very Stargate SG-1 to me.

Hirundine

[163]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 26
    Well, it's Hodgins.

Official_squint

[164]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 13
    im having such a crappy day, any1 want to come cheer me up!!?

tv_daydreamer

[165]Jan 24, 2008

I shall try.

Here is a nursury rhyme:

There once was an anthropologist who wore pretty shoes,

She had so many remains she didn't know what to do,

So she alphabetized them with labels of red,

Then stacked them all neatly and took Booth to bed.

Happy now?

Edited on 01/24/2008 10:38am

Hirundine

[166]Jan 24, 2008
    *juggles while daydreamer recites rhyme*

Official_squint

[167]Jan 24, 2008
    tv_daydreamer wrote:

I shall try.

Here is a nursury rhyme:

There once was an anthropologist who wore pretty shoes,

She had so many remains she didn't know what to do,

So she alphabetized them with labels of red,

Then stacked them all neatly and took Booth to bed.

Happy now?

it's really good and made me laugh, thank you!!!

tv_daydreamer

[168]Jan 24, 2008
    You're welcome Darling!!!

Official_squint

[169]Jan 24, 2008
    i just started watching my season 2 dvds trying to make myself feel better lol!! and it stuck out like a sore thumb how 'not close' B/B were, i mean they were still B/B but it struck me how close they have got, as the season developed and in season 3! god the writers are good, i didn't notice it happen all that much when i watched them first time around, its only when you look back you realise!!

My laptop broke thats why im in such a bad mood by the way!! im a university student so i don't exactely have spare amount of money for new computers!! obviously im on one now but its only because i had to buy a new screen, its weird, i am typing on my laptop but it as a black screen and i have a PC screen to the left on me lol! feels very weird indeed looking to the side whilst typing!!

tv_daydreamer

[170]Jan 24, 2008
    I feel your pain. I on the other hand have just gotten a home computer in my second year of university. I don't need to tell you how much hell I went through trying to get my papers done last year. Well, thankfully you have a Bones DVD to cheer you up when you're troubled. I don't But I have you all on tv.com, and that's a small blessing in itself.

carioca22

[171]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 15

Official_squint wrote:
    i just started watching my season 2 dvds trying to make myself feel better lol!! and it stuck out like a sore thumb how 'not close' B/B were, i mean they were still B/B but it struck me how close they have got, as the season developed and in season 3! god the writers are good, i didn't notice it happen all that much when i watched them first time around, its only when you look back you realise!!

I know exactly what you're talking about, I recently finished my season 2 DVDs, and when I started it, I remember thinking... whoa they weren't that close in the beginning of this season, I didn't remember that... but in the end of the season you can see the progress, and season 3, well... pretty obvious

pirateJESS

[172]Jan 24, 2008
    • level: 20
    season 3 had the mistletoe!!!! mwahahahaha... im soo bored that i decided to remind you all of that scene.... yeah

Hirundine

[173]Jan 25, 2008
    Official_squint wrote:

My laptop broke thats why im in such a bad mood by the way!!

Ugh, I know how that is. For the longest time the power cord on my laptop only worked about 65% of the time... the rest of the time I simply couldn't use the computer unless I went to the library. Not fun.

Official_squint

[174]Jan 25, 2008
    Hirundine wrote:
    Official_squint wrote:

My laptop broke thats why im in such a bad mood by the way!!

Ugh, I know how that is. For the longest time the power cord on my laptop only worked about 65% of the time... the rest of the time I simply couldn't use the computer unless I went to the library. Not fun.

its a nightmere, ive had my laptop 2 years and i have paid out more than its worth in repairs! new power cable, my hard drive broke and i had to have the whole thing re-set to manufacturer settings, losing EVERYTHING on it! now the screen as gone! ive never buying a laptop again!! desktops all the way!

Anyways how r u? ive just started writing my own fanfiction!!

Hirundine

[175]Jan 25, 2008

Official_squint wrote:
    its a nightmere, ive had my laptop 2 years and i have paid out more than its worth in repairs! new power cable, my hard drive broke and i had to have the whole thing re-set to manufacturer settings, losing EVERYTHING on it! now the screen as gone! ive never buying a laptop again!! desktops all the way! Anyways how r u? ive just started writing my own fanfiction!!
    Sounds exactly like what happened to mine a couple times (minus the money for repairs the second time, I just said "the heck with this, I'm not paying any more for this piece of junk" and took it apart myself )... laptops are not hardy, are they? I've got desktops that have been alive for ten years or more and are working fine. Only problem is, they're not portable, but then again neither is a laptop with no battery and a broken cord. I've learned the hard way to back up anything important I have stored on a laptop, because it's bound to crash sooner or later.

But right, enough ranting. I'm fine, still enjoying the snow (although wondering if it's ever going to stop! ). How's the fanfiction going?

Edited on 01/25/2008 8:48am

Official_squint

[176]Jan 25, 2008
    aw snow!! i want some of that! its so cold here it was aswell snow! i appreciate the rant, its what im feeling like at the moment! i had also learnt the HARD way to back everything up!! i have a million USB sticks with photos on etc!!

Im not sure how the fanfiction is going, im actually suppost to be writing my dissertation but get v v easily distracted!! im not sure if i can write stories or not im just giving it a go!!

Hirundine

[177]Jan 25, 2008
    I'm sure you can. Story's more fun than a dissertation any day.

jacme

[178]Jan 26, 2008
    • level: 1
    I have some comments on the current story about the widow's son case. Can anyone else see that Dr Sweet's is obviously the killer. His apprentice his girlfriend, who I think was his patient, and he used his power as a Dr to tap into her vulnerability. It is difficult to find out why he was actually brought in to deal with Tempe and Booth, what was wrong with the other Dr, unless Dr Sweet's requested the file. This would show why the killer knows so much about them both. Also, after Tempe's brothers recent release, I reckon he will be or the girlfriend will be the next victim as Dr Sweet's recommended his release, or, could it be that Dr Sweet's recognised Tempe's reluctance to introduce him into the case, and wants to get on her good side. So many questions. Hopefully answered once the writers return from their strikes.

-vesper-

[179]Jan 28, 2008
    • level: 12

A random question: how many of you have watched Buffy and/or Angel before Bones?

I'd never seen a single episode of Buffy or Angel before watching Bones. When I discovered that I love DB (and that he's the sexiest man alive of course) I decided that I should start watching BtVS and Angel too. Now I've watched six seasons of Buffy and three seasons of Angel, so I'm almost finished with them.

The reason I'm asking this is simply because I'm interested (and currently bored).

Edited on 01/28/2008 6:04am

carioca22

[180]Jan 28, 2008
    • level: 15
    -vesper- wrote:

A random question: how many of you have watched Buffy and/or Angel before Bones?

I'd never seen a single episode of Buffy or Angel before watching Bones. When I discovered that I love DB (and that he's the sexiest man alive of course) I decided that I should start watching BtVS and Angel too. Now I've watched six seasons of Buffy and three seasons of Angel, so I'm almost finished with them.

The reason I'm asking this is simply because I'm interested (and currently bored).

I think I pretty much watched them from beginning to end.