Season 6 Hannah left

MelissaHallBo

[1]Jun 28, 2012
    • level: 1

Could some please tell me how Hannah left? I wanted her to disappear but I missed a lot of this season.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BarryWeen3

[2]Jun 28, 2012
    • level: 14

MelissaHallBo wrote:

Could some please tell me how Hannah left? I wanted her to disappear but I missed a lot of this season.

She appeared in 7 episodes in basically the first half of season 6. In her last episode, The Daredevil in the Mold, Sweets is thinking of proposing to Daisy again because he doesn't want to end up along like Booth.Booth and Sweets are having this conversation at the beginning of the episode and they're both very drunk. Sweets assessment of Booth's life makes Booth decide healso will propose to Hannah. They both end up going ring shopping but once there Sweets changes his mind but Booth pushes forward and buys a very expensive engagement ring.

At the end of the episode, Booth meets Hannah and proposes. Hannah says no and saysshe's not ready at this point of her life to settle down and commit. She thought Booth would realize this and she thought she would have more time with him beforethey got to this point.Booth is very heartbroken and angry and tells her to leave, he then throws the ring into the river, and then goes to the Founding Fathers to get drunk. It is at this point that Brennan shows up and asks how he's doing and where do they stand.

Booth tells her he's angry and angry at women, more specifically the women in his life. He thinks there must be something wrong with him as the mother of his child rejected him when he proposed, Brennan rejected him when he asked her to take a chance on them, and now Hannah. So he tells Brennan that they are partners and partners only and if she's okay with that then they can continue to catch bad guys together. If she's not, then she can leave and he'll find her a new FBI agent tomorrow.

So that is how Hannah left.

Geri08

[3]Jun 29, 2012
    • level: 31

Was so glad to see the back of her too ...

Just to make you aware and for the future, if you have any further questions you would like to ask...please post your questions here (same forum page) just to keep the page uncluttered....

http://www.tv.com/shows/bones/forums/official-bones-questions-and-answers-thread-14865-657979/

Welcome to the Forum

Edited on 06/29/2012 2:54pm