Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Spoilers for Season 5

penelope1985

[121]Jun 2, 2009
    • level: 21
    Geri08 wrote:
    Very good interview with David....
    ~~
    http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2009/06/bones-exclusive-interview-david.html
    ~~
    Really found this one very interesting...

great interview. thanx a lot
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mossy_42

[122]Jun 3, 2009
    • level: 3

Bones_pwns_1234 wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    Latest from Ausiello (taken from spoilertv) Question: Any more Bones scoop? Pretty please? --Charlee Ann Ausiello: Since it doesn't look like Brennan and Booth will be having real sex anytime soon, how about Brennan and her bisexual BFF Angela? "We've never discussed that but I wouldn't put it past [producers]," says Emily Deschanel with a chuckle. "I feel like Brennan's the type of character that if she had feelings for a woman she wouldn't question that and she'd go for it. But it would be kind of complicated with her best friend."
    LOL no way brennan and Angela!!!!!!!! LMAO there is no way they would do that!!!! ... or would they? must contemplate this fact further. *thinks rubbing chin* LOL i love this site. i just got a twitter and it cofuses the hell out of me. how do yousend messages to people? i was trying to figure that out for like a full hour earlier

Start the message with '@name' or send a direct message Twitter rocks, I use it all the time, though I figure I should start following Hart Hanson....

Geri08

[123]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 31
    Interview with Hart Hanson courtesy of the BCT and Variety...
    ~~
    http://community.livejournal.com/the_bct/26812.html

Bones_pwns_1234

[124]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 8
    Geri08 wrote:
    Pictures of Emily...Have to say that she has looked better...
    ~~
    http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2009/06/emily-sea-shepherd-benefit-may-30.html

eeww you can say that again

Bones_pwns_1234

[125]Jun 6, 2009
    Mossy_42 wrote:

Bones_pwns_1234 wrote:
    LOL no way brennan and Angela!!!!!!!! LMAO there is no way they would do that!!!! ... or would they? must contemplate this fact further. *thinks rubbing chin* LOL i love this site. i just got a twitter and it cofuses the hell out of me. how do yousend messages to people? i was trying to figure that out for like a full hour earlier

Start the message with '@name' or send a direct message Twitter rocks, I use it all the time, though I figure I should start following Hart Hanson....

ty mossy

Bones_pwns_1234

[126]Jun 6, 2009

found this in the interveiw geri posted.

if i did everything the fans wanted booth and brennan would have been married by the end of season 1. -hart hanson

he doesnt get where we're coming from. having them married by the end of season one would have killed the series. but this is the end of season 4. she asked booth to have her baby, he changed his mind and said no, then after he found out about a dangerous toumor he said if something happened that she should have his baby.

he promised that the sex would not be a dream or a hallucination. we're arent mad that nothing happened as much as we are mad that he flat out lied to us. he promised the sex would be real and after all that happened they didnt even really kiss. Thats what pisses me off!!

i mean you dont just have someone ask someone else to have their baby then make them realize how much they actually feel for eachother and have NOTHING happen. that makes NO sence!

Geri08

[127]Jun 7, 2009
    BONES, Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz have all been submitted for Emmy Nominiations...
    ~~
    http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2009/06/bones-submission-to-emmy-nominations.html

Blondie780

[128]Jun 7, 2009
    • level: 7
    Geri08 wrote:
    KxGx wrote:
    There we go, that proves my theory that it was not amnesia, more of a which Brennan are you?

Also disproves anyone who thought the sex was a clip from the future. It was part of his dream. the odd clock thingy was probably just the switching from her story to his dream on so-on.

But Hart has as good as said himself that the sex in the beginning was real and a part of their future...I guess the guy has to get what he trying to say out better...he is confusing us and confusing himself...things are changing every day...

I don't think even HH knows what the hell he's doing.

Miss_barbara

[129]Jun 7, 2009
    • level: 10

I think thath e knows very well what he is doing, if they would have had sex, it woul have been great, i admit that. But there would be a lot of the tension lost between them. And even though how much i have this years season finale, i think that the plot is written great to continiue in to next season.

Geri08

[130]Jun 8, 2009
    Some Q&A's with Hart...
    ~~
    http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2009/06/hh-twitter-76-christmasbooths-scars.html

Geri08

[131]Jun 8, 2009
    Tater Tops 2009...Out the Window Moments on tv...
    ~~
    http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2009/06/tater-tops-2009-tv-out-window-moments.html

Geri08

[132]Jun 9, 2009

Some David and Emily pictures and some updates on the Emmies and other information of interest...

~~

http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/

Edited on 06/09/2009 2:25am

CuddleTheCat

[133]Jun 9, 2009
    • level: 1

From SpoilerTV:

Mari: I need some Bones scoop! Will Booth's brother be back?
    We caught up with Brendan Fehr at the golf (c l a ss i c) this morning, and he told us, "As far as I'm told, I will be back. I don't know how many episodes. I don't know in what capacity or anything like that, but I have been told that I can expect a little bit of employment in the upcoming season." Since Booth is in recovery, Fehr thinks it would be interesting for him to fill in for Booth, and maybe even attempt to sweep Bones off her feet again. "I suppose he does stand a chance [with her]. He's a fairly handsome guy," joked Brendan, "but ultimately it's Seeley and Bones' deal."

GAOMariposa

[134]Jun 9, 2009
    • level: 6

Hi everyone. I just thought of something, but I'm sure someone else already mentioned it somewhere else. Did anyone compare the rings that Brennan and Bren were wearing in the last episode? It seems to me that in the first scene, which is supposed to be a scene from the future, she's wearing a diamond solitaire ring. Later, in the story, or dream, when they're married, she's wearing a diamond ring with 3 diamonds. I haven't searched anywhere else to see if people have looked at this before, but just thought I'd mention it. Of course, I can't tell 100% if in the first scene it's a solitaire or not.

Oh, I'm a newbie to this show. I started watching it maybe 3 months ago and I love it. I actually started watching it in Mexico, so I was getting the dubbed versions.

Geri08

[135]Jun 10, 2009
    GAOMariposa wrote:

Hi everyone. I just thought of something, but I'm sure someone else already mentioned it somewhere else. Did anyone compare the rings that Brennan and Bren were wearing in the last episode? It seems to me that in the first scene, which is supposed to be a scene from the future, she's wearing a diamond solitaire ring. Later, in the story, or dream, when they're married, she's wearing a diamond ring with 3 diamonds. I haven't searched anywhere else to see if people have looked at this before, but just thought I'd mention it. Of course, I can't tell 100% if in the first scene it's a solitaire or not.

Oh, I'm a newbie to this show. I started watching it maybe 3 months ago and I love it. I actually started watching it in Mexico, so I was getting the dubbed versions.

Welcome to the Forum...
    ~~
    No I did not notice about the rings and I can not remember anyone else mentioning it before...Very interesting though, something like the clocks showing that this scene at the beginning and the one that commences when Cam and Jared knock on Brennan and Booth's door are two different realities...well done for noticing...have to check it out myself now...

Bones_pwns_1234

[136]Jun 10, 2009
    that is a great point i never noticed that i will have to check it out myself.

Wendy4Anne

[137]Jun 11, 2009
    • level: 6
    From Ausiello...Not much of a scoop but at least this confirms what we have already been guessing at:

Question: I'm officially following you on Twitter! Fun, right? So, how's about a little Bones scoop? I heard that Booth does remember who Bones is, but he thinks that his dream was real, so he's just confused. Any truth to that? --Esther
    Ausiello: Sounds like a question for exec producer Hart Hanson. "Booth's problem isn't remembering who Brennan is," he tells me, "it's remembering which Brennan she is." Sneaky!

Geri08

[138]Jun 11, 2009
    Emily in Monte Carlo interview...
    ~~
    http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2009/06/emily-interview-festival-tv-monte-carlo.html
    ~~
    She mentions Gordon Gordon being back in season 5 as does Hart on Twitter...
    ~~
    http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2009/06/hh-twitter-80-gordon-gordon.html
    ~~
    And Hart again on the 'supposed' new title of the season 5 opener...
    ~~
    "Harbingers Under the Fountain"

Geri08

[139]Jun 12, 2009
    Again some pictures of Emily...
    ~~
    http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2009/06/emily-deschanel-in-monte-carlo_11.html

Geri08

[140]Jun 12, 2009
    Another really nice interview with Emily...
    ~~
    http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2009/06/emily-deschanel-talks-bones.html