Spoilers for Season 5

Wendy4Anne

[161]Jun 21, 2009
    • level: 6
    Geri08 wrote:
    catgirl731 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    CaptainCanoe wrote:

Personally I think the whole amnesia thing won't be any real factor in season 5. I really only see 2 options they will go

a) They will do the classic "remembrance" episode where Bones helps Booth remember and also maybe Booth will have some slight memory issues through the season but nothing major

or what I think will most likely happen

B) Knowing the show and how Booth likes to mess with Bones I see Booth going Gotcha! or the s5 premire will open with Bones and Booth in the Car and have a short conversation like

Booth: Oh come on Bones you can't still be mad about the whole amnesia thing

Bones: I seriously thought you lost your memory, Booth

Booth: "laughs" I had you going for a while though

and pretty much I think that will be the last of the whole amnesia stuff

Welcome to the Forum...
    ~~
    Seemingly we have got it wrong (according to HH) and Booth does not have amnesia at all...Booth is only confused as to 'which' Brennan she is...Brennan 'his wife' from his dream or Brennan his partner in reality...HH has said that he is very sorry and annoyed with himself for not getting that across better in the final scene...

what i assume will happen is that booth will be confused for an episode or two at least and will act with bones like they were together and married instead of sexually tensioned partners. i can just imagine him coming up behind her and surprising her with a kiss, forgetting that are not romantic at all. haha
    i think that it will prove funny and revitalizing for the show next season.

And sad for him too in one sense...considering what he had in his dream (what he has always wanted) he will be sorry in one sense he woke up...It will be sad to see him aware of how he feels and itching to touch her, to hold her, to kiss her and of course not being able to because she is totally unaware of how things have changed for him...
    I think it will be the same for her, though, because didn't HH point out at some point that they had an almost 'psychic connection'? Stating that it wasn't just his hallucination, or her book but a combination of both? So she should be repressing all sorts of hidden feelings as well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Geri08

[162]Jun 21, 2009
    • level: 31
    Wendy4Anne wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    catgirl731 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    CaptainCanoe wrote:

Personally I think the whole amnesia thing won't be any real factor in season 5. I really only see 2 options they will go

a) They will do the classic "remembrance" episode where Bones helps Booth remember and also maybe Booth will have some slight memory issues through the season but nothing major

or what I think will most likely happen

B) Knowing the show and how Booth likes to mess with Bones I see Booth going Gotcha! or the s5 premire will open with Bones and Booth in the Car and have a short conversation like

Booth: Oh come on Bones you can't still be mad about the whole amnesia thing

Bones: I seriously thought you lost your memory, Booth

Booth: "laughs" I had you going for a while though

and pretty much I think that will be the last of the whole amnesia stuff

Welcome to the Forum...
    ~~
    Seemingly we have got it wrong (according to HH) and Booth does not have amnesia at all...Booth is only confused as to 'which' Brennan she is...Brennan 'his wife' from his dream or Brennan his partner in reality...HH has said that he is very sorry and annoyed with himself for not getting that across better in the final scene...

what i assume will happen is that booth will be confused for an episode or two at least and will act with bones like they were together and married instead of sexually tensioned partners. i can just imagine him coming up behind her and surprising her with a kiss, forgetting that are not romantic at all. haha
    i think that it will prove funny and revitalizing for the show next season.

And sad for him too in one sense...considering what he had in his dream (what he has always wanted) he will be sorry in one sense he woke up...It will be sad to see him aware of how he feels and itching to touch her, to hold her, to kiss her and of course not being able to because she is totally unaware of how things have changed for him...
    I think it will be the same for her, though, because didn't HH point out at some point that they had an almost 'psychic connection'? Stating that it wasn't just his hallucination, or her book but a combination of both? So she should be repressing all sorts of hidden feelings as well.

You are so right...should be really really interesting...

Geri08

[163]Jun 21, 2009
    Sign petition for Bones to be nominated for an Emmy...
    ~~
    http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2009/06/sign-petition.html

Geri08

[164]Jun 22, 2009
    Just how did Wendell (our darling intern) get his name? Hart on Twitter...
    ~~
    http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2009/06/hh-twitter-90-wendell-bray.html

Bones_pwns_1234

[165]Jun 22, 2009
    • level: 8
    Starprincess13 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:
    Vote for Bones and Booth as the couple having the best romantic chemistry... ~~ http://ow.ly/eWjZ

Just voted. When the results for so far popped up, Booth and Brennan were winning by about 9%.

I just did and it was about 15

penelope1985

[166]Jun 23, 2009
    • level: 21
    Oh the speculation has begun. Yes i also read HH's tweet and i'm glad that it's all a matter of taking his point across. Cause i would be really mad if he were to try and make it like the fans are crazy for going "WTF?" So i think this might be a little issue there for next season but i want to combine the tweet with something we extensively discussed last season but forgot about in light of the season finale (pukes). Remember how we all expressed our opinion on whether Booth or Brennan is more aware of their feelings? So what if now it turns out that Brennan was the one aware of her feeling - hence the story she erased at the finale (pukes again) and Booth will be the one to realise his feelings now, that he got a glimpse to what his life could be? For the record, I still believe that Booth is so obviously in love with Brennan that he must understand his feelings! I mean he must be in danger of diabetes with all the sweet looks!!!!!!!!!!
    Edited on 06/23/2009 8:16am
    Edited 2 total times.

Geri08

[167]Jun 23, 2009
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Oh the speculation has begun. Yes i also read HH's tweet and i'm glad that it's all a matter of taking his point across. Cause i would be really mad if he were to try and make it like the fans are crazy for going "WTF?" So i think this might be a little issue there for next season but i want to combine the tweet with something we extensively discussed last season but forgot about in light of the season finale (pukes). Remember how we all expressed our opinion on whether Booth or Brennan is more aware of their feelings? So what if now it turns out that Brennan was the one aware of her feeling - hence the story she erased at the finale (pukes again) and Booth will be the one to realise his feelings now, that he got a glimpse to what his life could be? For the record, I still believe that Booth is so obviously in love with Brennan that he must understand his feelings! I mean he must be in danger of diabetes with all the sweet looks!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you...it has always been obvious how Booth feels about Bones...Poor guy is going to have it bad now with not being able to detatch from his dream easily...I mean those 'sweet' looks up to now!...What are they going to be like in season 5? And as for Bones...well she is all too aware of how she feels now too (she has finally caught up) but is putting it all on the back burner because it scares her...Should really make for a very interesting and entertaining season 5...

Geri08

[168]Jun 23, 2009
    Two interviews with David...one on Good Morning UK (TV) and the other on BBC Radio...
    ~~
    http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/

penelope1985

[169]Jun 24, 2009

FINALLY I CAN POST!

i got 2 things out of the interviews:

a) booth is very confused after the coma and will spend next year trying to bring the reality of his dream to real life

b) he will still have hallucinations. Then what the point of the f-ing surgery?

And i have a confession to make. In the tater tops pole i voted for chuck and blair!

Edited on 06/24/2009 9:16am

Geri08

[170]Jun 24, 2009
    penelope1985 wrote:

FINALLY I CAN POST!

i got 2 things out of the interviews:

a) booth is very confused after the coma and will spend next year trying to bring the reality of his dream to real life

b) he will still have hallucinations. Then what the point of the f-ing surgery?

And i have a confession to make. In the tater tops pole i voted for chuck and blair!

Traitor!!! But that is ok...adds a bit of variety to the spice...
    ~~
    I do not know if David was only joking about the further hallucinations next season of if they are not maybe more of a memory or of a hope (more a reality hope/wish at this stage)...I really feel that everything is pretty much up in the air at the moment with season 5 and it will not be until closer to the start date (Sept. 17th) that we get more conclusive stuff and maybe after they start prepping and filming again after July 9th...1st day of shooting is July 9th and 1st day of prep is in 6 days! As stated by DB in his UK interview...
    ~~

penelope1985

[171]Jun 24, 2009
    yeah then we will star receiving sides from the new episodes... we'll certainly know whats up before the season premiere. But the thing about Booth trying to get his real life the way it was in his coma dream is very intresting. And it will be the only redeeming quality of the finale. About Chuck and Blair they do have classic cinema couple thing about them. B&B are a different story but they haven't delivered as a couple yet...

Geri08

[172]Jun 24, 2009
    penelope1985 wrote:
    yeah then we will star receiving sides from the new episodes... we'll certainly know whats up before the season premiere. But the thing about Booth trying to get his real life the way it was in his coma dream is very intresting. And it will be the only redeeming quality of the finale. About Chuck and Blair they do have classic cinema couple thing about them. B&B are a different story but they haven't delivered as a couple yet...

Have never watched Chuck and 'anyone' or any of those other programmes that were up against Bones and Booth...could not help but notice how 'young' all the other couples were compared to our duo who are more mature in a very very positive way...definitely more sexy (to me) anyway....

Bones_pwns_1234

[173]Jun 24, 2009
    i agree maturity is a definate turn on and hoefull wwe will see some couple stuff soon. SIDES ROCK!!! cant wait....

penelope1985

[174]Jun 25, 2009
    Geri08 wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:

Have never watched Chuck and 'anyone' or any of those other programmes that were up against Bones and Booth...could not help but notice how 'young' all the other couples were compared to our duo who are more mature in a very very positive way...definitely more sexy (to me) anyway....

What? You havent watched How i met your mother? Its hilarious. Give it a try ASAP

catgirl731

[175]Jun 25, 2009
    • level: 9

Geri08 wrote:
    Two interviews with David...one on Good Morning UK (TV) and the other on BBC Radio... ~~ http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/

is this the website to go to to watch the interviews?? or should i try to find it on youtube??

Geri08

[176]Jun 25, 2009
    catgirl731 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:
    Two interviews with David...one on Good Morning UK (TV) and the other on BBC Radio... ~~ http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/

is this the website to go to to watch the interviews?? or should i try to find it on youtube??

No if you go to this address it had both of them on it...just scroll down a bit and you will see both of them.
    Edited on 06/25/2009 1:48pm

Hirundine

[177]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 26

Geri08 wrote:

*hasn't looked at the poll*

What *are* Chuck and Blair from? With a name like Blair it must be one of the CW "kiddie soaps"; I know there isn't a "Blair" on the show Chuck.

Edited on 06/27/2009 4:21pm

danisj

[178]Jun 27, 2009
    they're from gossip girl if i remember correctly...

Geri08

[179]Jun 27, 2009
    Hirundine wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

*hasn't looked at the poll*

What *are* Chuck and Blair from? With a name like Blair it must be one of the CW "kiddie soaps"; I know there isn't a "Blair" on the show Chuck.

These are the other pairs along with Bones and Booth...and their current standing in the poll...
    ~~ * 43.7% Brennan & Booth, Bones * 29.7% Chuck & Sarah, Chuck * 11.7% Chuck & Blair, Gossip Girl * 5.1% Barney & Robin, How I Met Your Mother * 9.8% Pam & Jim, The Office

Hirundine

[180]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 26
    Geri08 wrote:

These are the other pairs along with Bones and Booth...and their current standing in the poll...
    ~~ * 43.7% Brennan & Booth, Bones * 29.7% Chuck & Sarah, Chuck * 11.7% Chuck & Blair, Gossip Girl * 5.1% Barney & Robin, How I Met Your Mother * 9.8% Pam & Jim, The Office

Ah.

I do love Chuck-the-show Chuck.