Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Spoilers for Season 6

Starprincess13

[121]May 26, 2010
    • level: 24

Geri08 wrote:
    Kos_Tas wrote:

Hi everyone.New kid on the block here. Bones, one of my fav shows, even if Greek tv is very oldfashion with the foreign schedule.A local tv station started Season 1 2y ago and stopped the show due to low numbers.I believw i was the only one who waited until 23:00 to see an episode of Bones.After that.................thank God there is the Internet!!!!!

Anyway

Season 5 finale was great but sad.I didn't think that the Booth and Bones could take separate ways.I believe they are many things to come so i don't mind all the spoilers even if there is a 4 month break.

So....let the spoilers begin.

Regards
    Kostas

Welcome to the forum Kostas...If you are into spoilers this is the place to get them...

Welcome to the forum Kostas and like Geri said, if you like spoilers, this is the place for you!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Starprincess13

[122]May 26, 2010

Geri08 wrote:

Why don't showrunners trust their fans?....Bones article

http://www.cliqueclack.com/tv/2010/05/21/bones-%E2%80%93-why-don%E2%80%99t-showrunners-trust-their-fans/

I am putting it here on the spoiler page because there is a poll at the end and I think that this is the first poll of sorts that gives us enough and proper choices...

And here is an article from the same website but written by someone with a completely different opinion.

http://www.cliqueclack.com/tv/2010/05/24/clacking-with-julia-bones-an-alternate-take-the-perfection-in-the-goodbye/

Starprincess13

[123]May 26, 2010

boothaddict wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    Season Final Fallout... ~~ http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2010/05/season-finale-fallout-bones-castle-house-greys-anatomy-fans-have-a-little-faith.html
    Geez I hate the way the shows are discussed.Castle's an unabashed copy, and not a good one at that.They probably took the step back cause of Bones,following the lead.Disgusting.And as for someone on this forum recently saying that prick was twice the lead DB is?He's probably made to sit and watch footage to act like Booth,and he doesn't do much of a job.

This is off topic but I'm going to reply anyway. I happen to like Castle. I don't love it but I do think it is pretty good. The show does have some faults though (such as the fact the other characters besides Castle and Beckett aren't as well developed, they are ignored/stand in the background too much) and there are numerous similarities (some of which I have already stated over on the actual Castle forum). It is definitely a copy of Bones, I don't think anyone can really deny it but it is still enjoyable. I personally love Nathan Fillion so I mainly watch for him and not the cases or the chemistry (which isn't completely nonexistent but is nowhere near as good as the chemistry between David and Emily). As for the comparisons between Nathan and David, I think they are both good. I feel that their characters are quite different (Castle is divorced twice, rich and the type of guy to jump from girl to girl because he can't really commit all that well. That doesn't sound like Booth to me). I know some Bones fans who love Castle because they find the shows similar (and like the Castle because of the similarities to Bones) and I know some who hate Castle because they find it too similar (they feel it is too much a copy for them too enjoy it). It clearly depends on the person on whether or not they would like the show or not.

I think that is enough ranting for now since this isn't even the Castle forum.

Geri08

[124]May 26, 2010
    • level: 31

The ten grossest murders of the tv year...Bones is there twice...WARNING...Really some gruesome pictures here guys...

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/05/procedures_slideshow.html#photo=11x49055

Edited on 05/26/2010 3:01pm

Starprincess13

[125]May 26, 2010

There will be people representing Bones at ComicCon this year (they're not sure yet who will be there) so we should hopefully get some good spoilers from that appearance/panel interview.

http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2010/05/hh-tweets-comiccon-this-year.html

Starprincess13

[126]May 26, 2010

Not a spoiler but a little trivia from Hart about where the names Buck and Wanda Moosejaw came from.

http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2010/05/hh-tweets-moosejaw-trivia.html

Geri08

[127]May 27, 2010

Bonus video on the Season 5 DVD...TJ and Eric on their antics in the 100th...

http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2010/05/bones-bonus-video-tj-thyne-and-eric-millegan-on-their-100th-episode-antics.html

Geri08

[128]May 27, 2010

An article (which includes Bones) on the hits and flops of the year...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-05-26/rating-american-idol-glee-and-heroes-in-our-tv-report-card/

Geri08

[129]May 27, 2010

Review of the season final but there are also spoilers in there so am posting here...Buddy tv article...

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/bones/bones-fan-columnist-anywhere-b-36816.aspx

Kos_Tas

[130]May 28, 2010
    • level: 3
    penelope1985 wrote:

Γεια σου ρε Κωστα! Καλώς μας ήρθες!

Ώπα????

ΚΑι Ελληνίδα και Bones fan και εδώ μέσα.

Γειά σου και εσένα νεαρά μου.Καλώς σε βρήκα

penelope1985

[131]May 28, 2010
    • level: 21
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:

Ώπα????

Κωστα το'χω χτισει το forum. Και επειδη θα μας δειρει o Edward που μιλαμε ελληνικα i'll switch over. Come speculate with us. There won't be any spoilers until Mid-June, so let's speculate... Welcome!

YΓ: Να φανταστεις οτι εγω και η Geri που ειναι Ιρλανδεζα λεμε ολη την βδομαδα για την Eurovision...

Kos_Tas

[132]May 28, 2010
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:

Ώπα????

Κωστα το'χω χτισει το forum. Και επειδη θα μας δειρει o Edward που μιλαμε ελληνικα i'll switch over. Come speculate with us. There won't be any spoilers until Mid-June, so let's speculate... Welcome!

YΓ: Να φανταστεις οτι εγω και η Geri που ειναι Ιρλανδεζα λεμε ολη την βδομαδα για την Eurovision...

Tell Geri....OOOOOOOOOOOOPA

penelope1985

[133]May 28, 2010
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:

Ώπα????

Ι think Geri pretty much says OOOOOOOOOPA herself... She likes our song!

Kos_Tas

[134]May 28, 2010
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:

Ώπα????

I like it too

penelope1985

[135]May 28, 2010
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:

Ώπα????

I like it too

Ι LOVE IT!

Kos_Tas

[136]May 28, 2010
    penelope1985 wrote:

Ι LOVE IT!

Μπράβο ρε πατριωτάκι (Το κάναμε messenger το thread)

penelope1985

[137]May 28, 2010
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:

Ι LOVE IT!

Μπράβο ρε πατριωτάκι (Το κάναμε messenger το thread)

Κανονικα!

Wampag

[138]May 28, 2010
    • level: 5
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:

Ώπα????

Let's offtopic, hehehe... I like your song too. In fact, I think Greece use to send good songs (not like us, Spain, but let's cross fingers this year). Good luck tomorrow!
    And about Bones, do you think we could have more than one season left of Bones? I have read this week about some shows cancelled, like Flash Forward, Cold Case, Numb3rs... I'm worried :s

BarryWeen3

[139]May 28, 2010
    • level: 14
    Wampag wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:

Ώπα????

Let's offtopic, hehehe... I like your song too. In fact, I think Greece use to send good songs (not like us, Spain, but let's cross fingers this year). Good luck tomorrow!
    And about Bones, do you think we could have more than one season left of Bones? I have read this week about some shows cancelled, like Flash Forward, Cold Case, Numb3rs... I'm worried :s

Those CBS cancellations (Cold Case, Numb3rs, Ghost Whisperer, Adventures of Old Christine, and a couple of others?), some were obvious and others I think were to clear deck space for new shows. Consider how many successful shows CBS has (the CSI franchise, the NCIS franchise, now the Criminal Minds franchise, their comedies HIMYM and TBBT, The Mentalist, Survivor, Amazing Race,...) and they needed to clear some space to launch new programs because eventually those succesful programs will have to retire and you don't want to be like NBC and not have something ready in its place. Cold Case was cancelled for the same reason Without a Trace was the year before, Cold Case just won the coin toss and lasted one more year, but both Cold Case and WOT were cancelled because of rising production costs with good yet declining ratings. Same thing with Numb3rs too. Ghost Whisperer on the other hand came out of left field for me cause it was actually doing okay in the death kness that Friday usually is for programs. The cancellation of Flash Forward again, IMO, was another coin toss decision between it and V and ABC felt that V didn't really got a chance with that whole air 4 episodes long hiatus air remaining 8 episodes schedule they used. The death of Heroes was long overdue and Law & Order was going to be cancelled if TNT did not pick up the rebroadcast rights which would have helped defray the costs of the show. Although Dick Wolf is still trying to get a 21st season on the air somehow someway. And lastly, if NBC can renew a fun show like Chuck even though the ratings aren't great the least FOX can do is renew Bones which has better ratings. Welll at least you'd like to think so, although the regime has changed, this is still the same network that cancelled Firefly (grumble, grumble, grumble...).

Kos_Tas

[140]May 28, 2010

Wampag wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Ώπα???? ΚΑι Ελληνίδα και Bones fan και εδώ μέσα. Γειά σου και εσένα νεαρά μου.Καλώς σε βρήκα
    Κωστα το'χω χτισει το forum. Και επειδη θα μας δειρει o Edward που μιλαμε ελληνικα i'll switch over. Come speculate with us. There won't be any spoilers until Mid-June, so let's speculate... Welcome! YΓ: Να φανταστεις οτι εγω και η Geri που ειναι Ιρλανδεζα λεμε ολη την βδομαδα για την Eurovision...
    Let's offtopic, hehehe... I like your song too. In fact, I think Greece use to send good songs (not like us, Spain, but let's cross fingers this year). Good luck tomorrow! And about Bones, do you think we could have more than one season left of Bones? I have read this week about some shows cancelled, like Flash Forward, Cold Case, Numb3rs... I'm worried :s

I think more seasons means more happy fans.But in Bone's case i think that some incidences repeating the past few seasons will be up again.After season 2 or 3(i don't remember sorry) i noticed some common scenes in many episodes between Booth and Tempy.

Those scenes always leaves me with questions.We see close encounters that never end up they way we wanted to.Season 6 in my opinion will be they key to their relationship, emotional and physical.If there are many season to come, we ll probably see same scenario in many scenes which i think will make us look tired.Our couple came many times 1 click before a kiss.We saw Booth expressing his feelings STRAIGHT OUT and cold blood - science first - Tempy to bypass very diplomatic.Imagine seeing that for 3 or 4 more seasons!!!!!

We will be very anxious and tired at the same time.They may keep the interest and the agony alive but for how long???

Season 5 ended with A DISTANCE.Imagine Season 6.

They are both back from their 1 year away from the Jeffersonian.I don't know if BOnes people will show us what happens from the Airport day on, or if they will bring our cast back to the Jeffersonian on the fly and give us moments and flashbacks for that distance piece by piece during Season 6.My wish is to see Booth and Tempy express their feelings more often in Season 6.

I want Season 6 to be 50% murder cases and 50% personal thoughts and incidents.A serial killer that may threat someone's life(Booth or Tempy) would be a good idea to bring them close again, or something that will let Tempy drop her defense wall against Booth and admit her true nature and feelings as a woman not as a Forensics Scientist

I DON'T BELIEVE I WROTE ALL OF THE ABOVE !!!!!!!!

Edited on 05/28/2010 1:41am