The Conspiracy Club: Where aliens DON'T wear loafers - they wear flashy ties!!!

Hirundine

[1]May 27, 2008
    • level: 26

To make a long, complex, and very well-researched story short, Maron-chan and I have come to the conclusion that Booth and certain others hiding in the cast of Bones are not of this world. We have uncovered compelling evidence that Booth has come to Earth from Jupiter on a mission, and that some of his fellow Jupiterians have followed him to keep him away from one person: Dr. Brennan. Various other Earthlings may have made their way onto the alien "hit list" as well. If you, too, find this completely plausible, or if you desperately need to inform the world of other blatant Bones cover-ups, well... this is the place for you.

But you can't just lounge around here for free -- you'll need a job title.

List of current club members and job titles is here

A quick rundown of our research thus far can be obtained here ... but I'd still advise looking through the whole thread to really "get" it.

Edited on 06/12/2008 7:28pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Maron-chan

[2]May 27, 2008
    • level: 18

I'm loving the title, I'm putting in my sig right now: Proud member of the Conspiracy Club!

Man, this will be my home from now on, just like yours was The correction thread.

Hirundine

[3]May 27, 2008
    Awesome.

Maron-chan

[4]May 27, 2008
    hey, we should assign jobs for everyone like in other clubs! Mine's gonna be... um,... Official Wedding Crasher for the Princess Cam and future king Booth Wedding!

Hirundine

[5]May 27, 2008
    Sounds like a plan. Hm... I think I'll be Maker Of Official Replicas Of Hodgins' "The Truth Is Out There" Button. We can hand them out at the door.

Maron-chan

[6]May 27, 2008
    Sure, I'll help you Unfortunately I have to go to bed (it's almost 2 am here and even though I don't feel tired(which is pretty odd for me, 'cause normally I can't stay up past 1;30), my common sense tells me that I should close my laptop and give you a goodnight's kiss

Hirundine

[7]May 27, 2008
    Goodnight (6:00 PM here ), try not to dream of aliens.

Maron-chan

[8]May 27, 2008
    Ooh, that's gonna be so hard... i'm probably gonna dream of doing my "job" - I'll be undercover at the wedding on Mars, imagine - Cam with a third eye rofl ! And Booth in flashy-stripy suit!!! Omg, I have got to go to bed, I'm going nuts

Hirundine

[9]May 27, 2008

Okay, now time to see if we can get that conversation posted up here.
    *cracks knuckles*
    (I crack my knuckles far more often online than I do in real life )

Hirundine

[10]May 27, 2008

For starters....

:
    Yeah, if I remember correct, he had cute little sisters... I'm so sad we'll never get to see them again, except maybe in that place where he's going, maybe they'll visit him... Even Cam has had her sister on the show. Hey, wait, we've never seen Booth's family! Zack isn't the most neglected one after all! *goes yay*

:
    Hm, we haven't. Maybe he secretly murdered them all. Has he ever referred to them in the *present* tense?

:
    Oh, God, that is just disturbing Come to think of it, he did say that if only he had the opportunity to talk to his father... Oh, God, you're right! It has something to do with him being a sniper (as someone wondered earlier today; note that for me "today" has been the last 20 hours instead of your american... whatever time zone you have), he shot them all, because they were a threat to the government, because they knew Booth's secret identity! (Clark Kent ) once again, don't mind me

:
    Mahaha. It's all coming together. Wait, maybe this means they weren't his *real* family at all!
    Booth: "There's more than one kind of family"

Bones: "Sometimes I think you're from another planet!"

Foreshadowing, anyone? I think so.

:

You,re so right, H! Maybe he's an alien who's undercover on Earth, his mission was to kill some earthlings and mate (have kids who are half-alien), but he realized that killing is wrong and became an FBI agent to stop people ffrom killing, and as to the mating part.. He tried to do th'at with Rebecca, succeeded, making Parker, but realized that it's not just an assignment, he really cares for his son, then tried to meet the love of his life, thought it was Cam, but when he met brennan, he explored feelings he had never felt before... He was in love...

ok, I know it's disturbing, but I'm in a disturbing mood.. I should write fanfics

:

You definitely should. This would be right at home on the "Things You'll Never Hear" thread.

Parker's half-alien? Ohhhhh, that explains so much. With all the people Booth's gotten angry, no one's ever hurt Parker... because he has alien powers.
    The alien thing also, of course, explains Booth's magical healing abilities (from gunshot wounds, explosions, etc.) ... and the fewer people he has around spying on him, the faster he can heal without raising suspicion. Thus the Amazing Gunshot Bandaid phenomenon when everyone thought he was dead.

Brennan heals pretty quickly too, though, which means she is either also an undercover alien (thus the obvious attraction) or Booth is so in love with her he transferred some of his alien-healing to her (via long stares or possibly something in the coffee). Maybe he has the secret to eternal life, but it can only be transferred to humans through fruit pie, thus the obsession....

*wonders where Sweets fits in with all this*

Hm....

:

omg, I SO admire your specilation-imagination ability!! Don't forget, his powers are also transmitted to another through "becoming one", that's why many people think Cam's acting strange and why she healed during the Epps' accident. Some weird things also contaminate someone through kissing, that's why Brennan was acting a bit strange after the kiss and Cam and her sister were ganging up on Booth... don't mind me, I don't know what I'm talking about, but I'm definitely posting the alien thing on "Things you'll never hear on Bones" right after I finish reading it (I have 250 posts left)

Sweets is probably Booth's secret adviser, but since Booth is acting reserved towards all the squints, he has to do so towards Swwets too; Sweets' secret assignment from the National Alien Comitee is to determine how much in love Booth is with Brennan, and if she would ever love him back, because Booth is one of their top agents (as he is for everyone) and they need him back on Mars...

:
    This makes perfect sense, and clarifies so much about the finale... Cam was so suspicious of him, and rightly; just for the wrong reason! And Hodgins! Sweets wanted everyone to think Hodgins was working with Gormogon, because, conspiracy-theorist (open to the idea of aliens!) that he is, he was getting too close to the truth. That's why Sweets is so intent on convincing Hodgins he's crazy when he starts off on his conspiracy rants. Angela is always playing matchmaker, too... maybe they sent her down to befriend Brennan and help things along (and to distract Hodgins while she's at it). And her "husband" is really a cruel alien overlord who wants to bring her back once she's done her job ... but it turns out she's actually fallen for Hodgins after all, and she doesn't want to go....

And we'll end on that dramatic note for tonight!

Edited on 05/27/2008 5:32pm
    Edited 2 total times.

carioca22

[11]May 27, 2008
    • level: 15

For now I'll be the Official squint reminder that if you don't wanna know the answers don't ask the questions.

I reserve myself the right to change my codename if I come up with something better.

Edit: Or should I be official stamper of 'Highly Classified' marks in any folder where the words ties and loafers appear?
    Edited on 05/27/2008 4:14pm

Hirundine

[12]May 27, 2008
    carioca22 wrote:

For now I'll be the Official squint reminder that if you don't wanna know the answers don't ask the questions.

I reserve myself the right to change my codename if I come up with something better.

Right acknowledged. Although I like that one.

pirateJESS

[13]May 27, 2008
    • level: 20

*is laughing uncontrollably* OMG I love you guys. This is so awesome. I'm going to live here too!!!!

I answered something in the BFU but it was a thought for a job title for there but I will use it here because it fits better.

Can I please be officially in charge of Alien control, making sure that no obsessive Alien's come to Earth to try and kidnap our Squint Squad and their families? Or something along those lines???

Hirundine

[14]May 27, 2008
    Sure! Good luck fitting it in your sig though!

pirateJESS

[15]May 27, 2008
    • level: 20

Hirundine wrote:
    Sure! Good luck fitting it in your sig though!

HAHA yeah. I've left a heap of stuff outta my sig becasue of that. Maybe I'll just have to do what Su does and copy it all and just turn it into a picture. You'll see

HurryUpSlowly

[16]May 28, 2008
    • level: 9

More proof that Booth is an alien!

When he drives he never stops at traffic lights (that's because he can control them so they're always on green!)

He looks more often at Brennan than at the road (again, he can control the car so that it drives itself!).

Maron-chan

[17]May 28, 2008

To continue bringing the discussion here (I think it's better that we keep the usernames, since more people started talking, also, the dscussion went on paralelly in two threads, so I've added the thread name and they are all in timely order):

Maron-chan wrote:
    In "So was Zack the motorcycle helmet man in Knight On The Grid???? "

Yes, and that's why grason won't let Angela and Hodgins get married, no matter how hard they try, and he didn't actually build that shack he just created an illusion with alien technologies... that explains so much! We make a great team, don't we? Maybe Brennan is so intelligent that the Alien foundation wants to study her and that's why they sent Sweeets and Angela to examine her, maybe convince her to come to their headquarters, you know, Angela can convince Brennan to do anything, even go to a club (do you think she'd be able to persuade her to... oh, God, I'm only 14, what the hell am I thinking?! ) and Sweets can explain everything to her rationally. hey, wait, if this theory is actually correct, maybe it's an alien tradition, you know, to eat people? the Sweets may actually ("actually" is turning in to my word of the year ) be Gormogon, but he brainwashed Zack into thinking he was! Omg, I'm so too imaginative for my own good!!!!

Hirundine wrote:

Gah, it just occurred to me, what did Booth get Cam's dad?Wasn't it a *universal* remote control?! More foreshadowing? I think so.

And speaking of that episode (where, might I add, Booth also demonstrates his impressive mind-reading abilities), I think we may have just figured out which planet he's from! It's been there right in front of us. Bones, being closest to him, sensed it the whole time, she just didn't realize what it meant! Okay, everyone together, now, let's "try a planet"....

JUPITER!

Maron-chan wrote:

Omg, you're a genius! I can't believe you've figured it out! So, what we know so far is that Booth is an alien from Jupiter with powers like healing ability and mind reading, Sweets and Angela were sent to earth to try and prevent Booth and Brennan to be together (though right now every fan thinks that Sweets is a BB shipper; wow, he's a really good undercover agent!), but Angela fell for Hodgins, who has almost figured out the Alien comitee's plans. What else can we cook up?

Hirundine wrote:

Wait, I bet Sweets is really Angela's little brother! That's why he doesn't just vaporize Hodgins on the spot and get Booth to explain it away as some sort of tragic accident (I mean, come on, all the explosions that happen in that lab? How hard would it be?) And he doesn't criticize Hodgins' paranoia in front of Angela much, either. As an older Jupit-- okay, what do you call someone from Jupiter? Jupiteran? Jupitarian? Jupiterling? Anyhow. As an older alien, her powers are better-developed than his, so she could kick his butt (or get him sent back to the home planet!) if he got on her bad side for messing with Hodgins.

That's why Booth always mentions Sweets' age when he starts getting out of line... he's reminding him that younger aliens also don't have as much influence, and he could get him kicked off the mission.

You know, Booth could be related to him, too. They all have similar hair and eye color, after all. It could be a family operation.

Maron-chan wrote:

Nah, Booth doesn't act like a big brother, more likely that Sweets is a brilliant dude, who just got out of school and Booth has been assigned to watch over him so he doesn't get in trouble (a.k.a. keep Sweets away from drugs, alcohol and women), but Sweets wants to do women (boy, did that come out wrong lol ), so he's asking his big sister Angie, who's an expert in these things (that came out wrong too, I don't mean she's a lesbian), so Booth sometimes argues with her for no reason (we probably don't see most of those times). Booth thinks Sweets has been sent here (Earth) from his home planet to learn, but he's actually here to prevent Booth from getting into trouble, I mean stuff that Jupiterians (I'm going with this word ) call trouble, a.k.a. falling in love with Brennan. And Angie's duty is to stop Brennan to do the exact same thing, that's why she was pushing Brennan to go on a date with him because a) she knows Brennan will do the opposite, b) because at the start she didn't like Booth very much, so the date would be a disaster. She's actually a manipulative ... . (couldn't find a word that's b!tch, just a lot softer) So here we are, Angela and Sweets have failed, unless they do something fast and soon, 'cause if they don't, they'll be locked away for their eternal lives in intergalactial prison (for like forever!), because Booth is actually the secret heir of Sun's throne or something and he's supposed to marry... Hey, you know what? That's why he was sent to Earth! To marry Cam!

Hirundine wrote:

Maybe if Angela gets officially married to Hodgins, she'll become an Earth citizen, and thus exempt from Jupiter's laws (and immune to being forced to return)! That's why things keep mysteriously getting in their way! It's not just because they disapprove of Hodgins... it's because Angie's a valuable Jupiterian ( )asset and they want her to remain under their control.

Right, Booth was supposed to marry Cam, but they didn't plan on him breaking up with her... they used every resource they could think of to keep her around him all the time so he wouldn't be able to avoid her (oh, Lordy, I think I know now what happened to Goodman...), but he stubbornly insisted on falling for Brennan instead.

(also can't think of a good word right now to go after your "manipulative" ... sometimes I say "tyke," when I don't want to get edited, since even though it means "child," it comes from a word meaning "a female dog" )

Maron-chan wrote:

As to what happened to Goodman... Oh my God, you're right! He was probably kidnapped by Aliens and is hold captive! And as for Cam... She's an alien too?
    Hey, do you think that investigator was alien too? I can't believe I don't remember her name (the one who said "Hodgkins") She was trying to get in the way of Angela/Hodgins marriage, tried to reunite Angela with Grason and definitely had issues with Hodgins....

Hirundine wrote:

You're right, she even said "eew" about him. What sane *human* being says "eew" about our Hodgins? When he's not holding up jars of maggots or dumping them in people's blenders, of course. I may well have simply blocked her name out.

As for Cam being an alien... it's possible. I mean, there's definitely something going on with those gigantic eyes. Could it be that she's an alien from somewhere other than Jupiter, and that Booth's coming here was part of some sort of arranged-marriage type thing to promote peace between their planets? Earth being chosen as a meeting-place, of course, because it's neutral ground (with such a fragile peace, neither planet wants to imply superiority by forcing the other family to come to them ), and possibly because it's closer to the two planets than they are to one another, saving travel time (if this were the case, however, it would pretty much rule out Mars and anything further outward as Cam's home planet)

This would at least justify their drastic measures (the more aliens you send to Earth, the more risk you run of getting caught) they've been taking to keep Brennan at a safe distance.

Hirundine wrote:
    In "Gor-MO-gon, or, The Original Bones Correction Thread " Talking about aluminium quote in "Aliens in a Spaceship"

Wait, isn't the "aluminium" quote from "Aliens in a Spaceship"?

It's a sign, I tell you, it is.

HurryUpSLowly wrote:
    In "Gor-MO-gon, or, The Original Bones Correction Thread " Talking about murder victims being aliens

Hirundine wrote:

Besides the ones in the spaceship, of course?

And the answer is... the astronaut, of course! Because he's seen something in outer space and they're trying to shut him up. Remember?

...or was that too obvious?

Hirundine wrote:
    In "Gor-MO-gon, or, The Original Bones Correction Thread "

Hm, you could be onto something there... or, it could be something to throw us off, like Hodgins' implication that he's an alien, or the countless references to Zack's inhumanity. Time will tell.

Maron-chan wrote:

To Hirundine: Of course, it's a sign. Everything on bones is. When I was talking about murder victims being aliens I was thinking of those twins in particular. We should totally start a thread called "The Aliens in Bones"!!!

Hirundine wrote:

And we definitely should start that thread. something like "Hodgins' Alien Conspiracies Thread -- WE know the truth!" Or you know, something more clever than that.

Maron-chan wrote:

So we agree that the detective is alien and that Cam is probably alien, but what is it with you and her gigantic eyes? I'm reading "things you'll never hear on Bones" and you had some jokes about that...

Maybe Cam is a princess and is secretly in love with Booth (you've noticed how she always looks at him, right?) and made someone with high power to arrange this marriage (that Booth wasn't aware of)

Maron-chan wrote:

I just watched some bits of "Spaceman in a Crater", for, you know, title inspiring, and noticed a quote that Cam said which kind of points to her being alien, if you think about it.

Hodgins: He's wearing lofers (I have absolutely no idea how to spell it, so you can correct me ). ALiens don't wear lofers, people!

Cam: Even if they want to pass amongst us?

Weird, right?

I have no clue about the title right now (it's 1 am here, so that's not a suprise)

Hirundine wrote:

I've always thought she has big eyes, but someone once called them "fish-like" and I just cannot get that visual out of my head. Honestly, though, her eyes are a lot like mine.

But alien royalty, that would make sense. Booth presumably got a similar role on Earth to what he had on Jupiter (crime-fighter ); it's possible that "boss" was the closest Earth analogue to "princess" they could find for Cam while still keeping her close to Booth. Whoa, wait, maybe he doesn't *know* Cam's an alien. If Earthlings aren't able to identify who's from a planet besides their own, why should Jupiterians be?

Maron-chan wrote:

I think he most definitely doesn't know she's an alien, otherwise he wouldn't be so friendly towards her, i mean, a princess who's trying to marry someone who doesn't love her, just because she can? That's mean (That actually sounded like something Hodgins would say about goverment and royalty). Actually I think that Booth's rebellions aren't against wealthy people like Gordon Gordon said, but against the alien goverment, because they are trying to make him do something that he doesn't want to do (kill people and not fall in love with Brennan)!

Carioca22 wrote:

Two things I'd like to add.

Cam is not a princess, she's an Empress. Hodgins with his conspiracy superior mind was able to detect that and was fast to acknowledge his inferiority or else he would have been killed by her. (The Halloween ep)

Now, the Gravedigger is an jupterian 00-agent (license to kill) sent to earth do deal with betrayers and threats to the real truth (there's aliens walking among humans). That's why he buried all those people. And that's precisely why he chose to sentence to death Brennan and Hodgins, the two biggest threats to all jupterian schemes concerning Booth and taking over the world by placing secret aliens at key places.

Carioca22 wrote:

So there's more about the gravedigger, he has special powers like Booth, he is a shape-shifter, that's why everybody thought the gravedigger was that woman (reporter right?). And that's also why his case is the only one the squints can't solve. Nobody knows how he looks like.

About Angela, because she was sent to earth in such a hurry, her cover wasn't 100% ready. That's why she has asian features but can not speak any asian language. When confronted with this fact we can see it upset her.

About Brennan's lousy boyfriends. I have reasons to believe that Brennan releases a certain pheromone that happens to attract any Jupterian. The normal Jupterians can control their urges but the loonies just don't. She attracts them even stronger and since when it comes to relationships she can't tell right from left, she dated all the Jupterian loonies that crossed her way. Sully wasn't quite a loonie but I have a theory he can't smell a thing. So no real attachments here.

This is so much fun

I have some other theories that involves super-babies but I'll save it for the other thread

wow, that took up a LOT of my time. Hope it's complete and will bring some understandment to any new club members

To HUS: lol

Edited on 05/28/2008 4:09am

Stalkingisgood

[18]May 28, 2008
    • level: 7

It's all so clear now

Maron-chan

[19]May 28, 2008

Omg, EVERYTIME I look at the title I start laughing uncontrollably (which is like evey 5-10 minutes, 'cause that's how often I check if there are any new posts), gotta give Hirundine credit for making it that way. Too bad there are so few members... hey, what was the first thing that came to your minds when you saw the title of the thread? Before you read what it was all about. I can't imagine, 'cause I was the one who first mentioned that Booth was an alien (if you don't count the quote that Hirundine wrote that lead me to this conclusion, a.k.a. "Bones: sometimes I think you're from another planet!" So I took the direct meaning of it and said that Booth was alien), so I have no clue... WHat did you think?

HurryUpSlowly

[20]May 28, 2008
    • level: 9
    Maron-chan wrote:

Omg, EVERYTIME I look at the title I start laughing uncontrollably (which is like evey 5-10 minutes, 'cause that's how often I check if there are any new posts), gotta give Hirundine credit for making it that way. Too bad there are so few members... hey, what was the first thing that came to your minds when you saw the title of the thread? Before you read what it was all about. I can't imagine, 'cause I was the one who first mentioned that Booth was an alien (if you don't count the quote that Hirundine wrote that lead me to this conclusion, a.k.a. "Bones: sometimes I think you're from another planet!" So I took the direct meaning of it and said that Booth was alien), so I have no clue... WHat did you think?

I think that the title of the thread wonderfully reflects the coherence of the theories within.