Bones Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

The Conspiracy Club: Where aliens DON'T wear loafers - they wear flashy ties!!!

Maron-chan

[21]May 28, 2008
    • level: 18

Yeah, it does, that's why it's such a great name, plus - it's funny!
    So, what did you think when you first read our discussion (I remember something along the lines of "You've just made my day" )

btw, I GOTTA know your name, can't call you HUS forever, y'know

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hirundine

[22]May 28, 2008
    • level: 26
    Wow, great job getting the whole conversation down. Now I can finally reply to the latest theories.

Maron-chan

[23]May 28, 2008

Thanks, it was a bit rough, but I hope I did ok, btw, if anyone finds any alien-related posts on other topics that I didn't include, feel free to tell me, I'll update...

Well, then let's get ready for a conspiracy marathon! *cracks her knuckles* (btw I crack my knuckes far more in real life than online )

HurryUpSlowly

[24]May 28, 2008
    • level: 9
    Maron-chan wrote:

Yeah, it does, that's why it's such a great name, plus - it's funny!
    So, what did you think when you first read our discussion (I remember something along the lines of "You've just made my day" )

btw, I GOTTA know your name, can't call you HUS forever, y'know

Hey, do call me HurryUpSlowly, I like it so much better than my actual name! BTW, I'm a woman, so 'she' would be in order if necessary.

Edited on 05/28/2008 7:56am

Maron-chan

[25]May 28, 2008
    Ok, I'm a woman too (if that wasn't obvious), can I call you HUS (to shorten it up?). I also like other names better than my real one, so online I'm always Jane though it's not my real name... You can call me Jeanne or Maron, if necessary

Hirundine

[26]May 28, 2008
    Okay, shape-shifting definitely sounds plausible -- but only the highest-level Jupiterians are experienced enough to do this safely. Otherwise, they risk getting scrambled up, or permanently stuck in one of their shapeshifted forms. This could lead to eventual insanity, explaining the origin of Brennan's aforementioned crazy boyfriends, and why some of them are really quite odd-looking.

By the way, assuming that Booth and the boyfriends are all from Jupiter, I'm thinking that smallish eyes may be a Jupiterian trait.
    This would confirm that Cam is, indeed, from somewhere other than Jupiter.

Hirundine

[27]May 28, 2008
    Maron-chan wrote:
    Ok, I'm a woman too (if that wasn't obvious), can I call you HUS (to shorten it up?). I also like other names better than my real one, so online I'm always Jane though it's not my real name... You can call me Jeanne or Maron, if necessary

I'm definitely not one to talk here, going as I do by "Poe."

Maron-chan

[28]May 28, 2008

Shape-shifting sounds plausible, yeah, but do you think Gormogon could also be a Jupiterian? Maybe Gravedigger is from somwhere else (not from where Cam is from either, we should totally locate her home planet otherwise the Cam part is blurry!) along with all the boyfriends, because if they were indeed from Jupiter, Booth would've known them and warned Bones about them (except maybe David, he could've been a Jupiterian, Booth warned Brennan about him), 'casue they couldn't have been shapeshifters if they were already mentally ill

I just realized that we haven't touched Zack at all in this discussion. So far we've established that Booth is from Jupiter, along with Angela and Sweets, Cam is the princess of somewhere, goodman was kidnapped to let Cam take his place and Hodgins was seduced by Angela because of his conspiracy theories. But Zack?

P.S. Could this also mean that the Apprentice is a shapeshifter, because the guy in the end of Knight didn't look like anyone we know...

Maron-chan

[29]May 28, 2008

Hirundine wrote:
    Maron-chan wrote:
    I'm definitely not one to talk here, going as I do by "Poe."

"Poe"? What's that even mean? Btw, I just can't figure out what your username means, I remember about 2 weeks ago you said it had something to do with an adjective and Jill understood what it meant, but I just don't... is that supposed to be a mystery for the non-English people on here or could you help me understand?

Hirundine

[30]May 28, 2008
    Maron-chan wrote:
    "Poe"? What's that even mean? Btw, I just can't figure out what your username means, I remember about 2 weeks ago you said it had something to do with an adjective and Jill understood what it meant, but I just don't... is that supposed to be a mystery for the non-English people on here or could you help me understand?

Edgar Allan Poe is one of my favorite authors... why I chose it as a codename, though, I have no idea.

I don't know about "Hirundine," it just means "of or pertaining to swallows." So... yeah.

Hirundine

[31]May 28, 2008
    Maron-chan wrote:

Shape-shifting sounds plausible, yeah, but do you think Gormogon could also be a Jupiterian? Maybe Gravedigger is from somwhere else (not from where Cam is from either, we should totally locate her home planet otherwise the Cam part is blurry!) along with all the boyfriends, because if they were indeed from Jupiter, Booth would've known them and warned Bones about them (except maybe David, he could've been a Jupiterian, Booth warned Brennan about him), 'casue they couldn't have been shapeshifters if they were already mentally ill

I just realized that we haven't touched Zack at all in this discussion. So far we've established that Booth is from Jupiter, along with Angela and Sweets, Cam is the princess of somewhere, goodman was kidnapped to let Cam take his place and Hodgins was seduced by Angela because of his conspiracy theories. But Zack?

P.S. Could this also mean that the Apprentice is a shapeshifter, because the guy in the end of Knight didn't look like anyone we know...

I'm thinking the Apprentice could definitely be a shapeshifter. You know, Zack's been acting a little off for a while now... maybe he never came back from Iraq, after all.

Hirundine

[32]May 28, 2008
    Maybe Cam's from Pluto (far from the Sun, not much light, thus the big eyes), but now that it's not officially a planet anymore by Earth standards, she's having trouble getting back (being Princess or even Empress of a non-planet isn't very impressive)... which gives her even more incentive to get Booth to marry her. Then, she can just go back to Jupiter with him instead.
    Edited on 05/28/2008 8:27am

Maron-chan

[33]May 28, 2008

Hirundine wrote:
    Edgar Allan Poe is one of my favorite authors... why I chose it as a codename, though, I have no idea. I don't know about "Hirundine," it just means "of or pertaining to swallows." So... yeah.

I seriously don't know what that means, but thanks, I think...

Hirundine

[34]May 28, 2008
    Maron-chan wrote:
    I seriously don't know what that means, but thanks, I think...

If I'd already made the barn-swallow icon before I made the name, I'd have something of an excuse for making a screenname about birds... as it is I'm also going to do a Bones quote here and just say "What, they're pretty."

Maron-chan

[35]May 28, 2008

Oh my God, that's it! Zack's still in iraq and is wondering why no one calls him to say hi That's why he's been acting so strange; hey, do you think that shapeshifters can change their voice? 'cause if not, the Apprentice is a really good singer (I'm thinking "eew" as I write it, 'cause I hate opera music) and pretty strong. Another explanation is that the Apprentice kidnapped Zack around the Verdict in the Story and has been impersonating him ever since. So maybe zack's hands aren't hurt at all and the Apprentice got a kiss from Zack's love Brennan instead of Zack!

So Cam's from Pluto... When I was thinking where she could be from, I was particularly thinking about her eyes (I never noticed them until you mentioned them), where would be a proper place for them. i actually didn't know that Pluto's been demoted, but I was watching Spaceman in a Crater today (I just love Hodgins in this episode!) and Hodgins made it pretty clear...

Maron-chan

[36]May 28, 2008

Hirundine wrote:
    If I'd already made the barn-swallow icon before I made the name, I'd have something of an excuse for making a screenname about birds... as it is I'm also going to do a Bones quote here and just say "What, they're pretty."

Hey, that reminds me, what are those flowers spelled like? "dafadell"? I don't even know which flowers they are (actually i don't even know flowers in my mother language, but that's another story )

HurryUpSlowly

[37]May 28, 2008

Maron-chan wrote:

That's a good idea! What did I always want to be called? Emma! That's it!

HurryUpSlowly

[38]May 28, 2008
    Maron-chan wrote:

Hey, that reminds me, what are those flowers spelled like? "dafadell"? I don't even know which flowers they are (actually i don't even know flowers in my mother language, but that's another story )

They're spelt 'daffodil' and I'm pretty sure that you know them (yellow spring flowers that are everywhere in Europe this time of year).

Hirundine

[39]May 28, 2008
    HurryUpSlowly wrote:
    Maron-chan wrote:

They're spelt 'daffodil' and I'm pretty sure that you know them (yellow spring flowers that are everywhere in Europe this time of year).

I like the little ones... jonquils?

Maron-chan

[40]May 28, 2008
    Yeah, I know them... Thanks. So that's it, right? I'll call you Emma!