Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

The Conspiracy Club: Where aliens DON'T wear loafers - they wear flashy ties!!!

Hirundine

[41]May 28, 2008
    • level: 26
    Maron-chan wrote:

Oh my God, that's it! Zack's still in iraq and is wondering why no one calls him to say hi That's why he's been acting so strange; hey, do you think that shapeshifters can change their voice? 'cause if not, the Apprentice is a really good singer (I'm thinking "eew" as I write it, 'cause I hate opera music) and pretty strong. Another explanation is that the Apprentice kidnapped Zack around the Verdict in the Story and has been impersonating him ever since. So maybe zack's hands aren't hurt at all and the Apprentice got a kiss from Zack's love Brennan instead of Zack!

So Cam's from Pluto... When I was thinking where she could be from, I was particularly thinking about her eyes (I never noticed them until you mentioned them), where would be a proper place for them. i actually didn't know that Pluto's been demoted, but I was watching Spaceman in a Crater today (I just love Hodgins in this episode!) and Hodgins made it pretty clear...

It depends on whether they change their actual morphology, or if they only alter the perceptions of those who see them (through mind-control or tricks of light). If they can actually shapeshift then, assuming they become a perfect replica of the victim (including the structures pertaining to speech), their voices should match the victim's as well.
    Maybe Hodgins' pushing the painkiller button was some sort of secret alien-test, to see "Zack's" reaction to the medication. Maybe he knows the truth, now. Watch out, Hodgy.

I feel sorry for Pluto. I wonder if Cam's doing anything to try and re-establish its status, or if she's devoting all her energies to getting Booth, thus solving at least her problem.
    Jupiter's pretty big, she could probably bring all of her Plutonian acquaintances along with her....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hirundine

[42]May 28, 2008
    HurryUp--HU--Emm-- um, whatever we're calling you now -- , would you like to be listed as a member of this Club, or are you just an observer?

HurryUpSlowly

[43]May 28, 2008
    • level: 9

Hirundine wrote:
    HurryUp--HU--Emm-- um, whatever we're calling you now -- , would you like to be listed as a member of this Club, or are you just an observer?

Yes, please! As a member, of course.

Maron-chan

[44]May 28, 2008
    • level: 18

Hirundine wrote:

It depends on whether they change their actual morphology, or if they only alter the perceptions of those who see them (through mind-control or tricks of light). If they can actually shapeshift then, assuming they become a perfect replica of the victim (including the structures pertaining to speech), their voices should match the victim's as well.
    Maybe Hodgins' pushing the painkiller button was some sort of secret alien-test, to see "Zack's" reaction to the medication. Maybe he knows the truth, now. Watch out, Hodgy. I feel sorry for Pluto. I wonder if Cam's doing anything to try and re-establish its status, or if she's devoting all her energies to getting Booth, thus solving at least her problem. Jupiter's pretty big, she could probably bring all of her Plutonian acquaintances along with her....

*dies of laughter*

I'm going with the theory that they change their actual morphology, because otherwise Booth would see... Not a pretty sight (this reminds me of OTH Season 3 episode 15 where Brooke talked in the time capsule about how in the future aliens would have 8 sets of eyes and she'd have 16 breasts ), unless they actually are not as we imagine aliens. hey, Booth would have to be a shapeshifter too, if we see him like this? Respectively, as many fans think, the hottest man on Earth...

HurryUpSlowly

[45]May 28, 2008
    Maron-chan wrote:

hey, Booth would have to be a shapeshifter too, if we see him like this? Respectively, as many fans think, the hottest man on Earth...

No, no,no, no! I don't want to think about a shapeshifting Booth, because what if what's underneath is well, gross?

Can we imagine instead that he's coming from a planet where everyone is as hot as he is? That would be sooo much nicer and it could all be left very pleasantly to the imagination.

Maron-chan

[46]May 28, 2008

Hey, I just realized something - Zack is an alien and Hodgins knows he is one!!! I was watching "Spaceman in a Crater" today, as I previously metnioned, and there was this quote:

Hodgins: The FAA doesn't have juristiction over the entire universe, my friend
    Zack: Little green men?
    Hodgins: grey. They're grey, not green. Grey. being as you're half-alien yourself, you should know that.

Is it possible that his mother was earthling and his father an alien and then her kother found out that he was an alien, dumped him, and married Zack's dad, who adopted him?

HurryUpSlowly

[47]May 28, 2008
    Maron-chan wrote:

Hey, I just realized something - Zack is an alien and Hodgins knows he is one!!! I was watching "Spaceman in a Crater" today, as I previously metnioned, and there was this quote:

Hodgins: The FAA doesn't have juristiction over the entire universe, my friend
    Zack: Little green men?
    Hodgins: grey. They're grey, not green. Grey. being as you're half-alien yourself, you should know that.

Is it possible that his mother was earthling and his father an alien and then her kother found out that he was an alien, dumped him, and married Zack's dad, who adopted him?

Definitely. But of course he remains half-alien ...which explains everything!

Maron-chan

[48]May 28, 2008
    HurryUpSlowly wrote:
    Maron-chan wrote:

hey, Booth would have to be a shapeshifter too, if we see him like this? Respectively, as many fans think, the hottest man on Earth...

No, no,no, no! I don't want to think about a shapeshifting Booth, because what if what's underneath is well, gross?

Can we imagine instead that he's coming from a planet where everyone is as hot as he is? That would be sooo much nicer and it could all be left very pleasantly to the imagination.

rofl, ok, Jupiterians are hot, but Brennan's boyfriends are either mentally-ill shapeshifters (who would want to shift into one of them?) or from another planet along with the Apprentice and Gormogon...

BBLovin

[49]May 28, 2008
    • level: 11
    Okay, I've gotta join this club. I may need help coming up with a job title though. Let's see . . . How about "Official Shape Checking for Booth?" As in I make sure he looks like a human every day before he leaves for work. That would be fun. Lots of Booth looking.

Also, about Zack being "deceptively strong," in the episode with Zack punching Hodgins (can't remember which episode it is at this moment) he said "he lacked muscular definition." So the only way he would be strong is if an alien kept his strength while being in a human's body. So he MUST have been kidnapped sometime before Wannabe.

HurryUpSlowly

[50]May 28, 2008
    Maron-chan wrote:
    HurryUpSlowly wrote:
    Maron-chan wrote:

rofl, ok, Jupiterians are hot, but Brennan's boyfriends are either mentally-ill shapeshifters (who would want to shift into one of them?) or from another planet along with the Apprentice and Gormogon...

Deal! And of course this would mean that in Booth's world you have the hot ones and then the shapeshifters and a whole lot of issues between them.

BBLovin

[51]May 28, 2008
    Guess I'll have to change my job title in that case. How about "Angela's Official Adopted Little Sister?" Yeah, I think I like that one even better.

Hirundine

[52]May 28, 2008
    Welcome to the Club, BBLovin... *goes to add BBLovin and HurryUp*

Anro13

[53]May 28, 2008
    • level: 4
    Can I join? lol

Maron-chan

[54]May 28, 2008

BBLovin wrote:
    Guess I'll have to change my job title in that case. How about "Angela's Official Adopted Little Sister?" Yeah, I think I like that one even better.

Well, in that case you'd have to have Sweets as your brother too

BBLovin

[55]May 28, 2008
    I'm sure Hirundine will say the more the merrier.

Hirundine

[56]May 28, 2008
    Anro13 wrote:
    Can I join? lol

But of course; just think of a job.

BBLovin

[57]May 28, 2008
    That's cool. I like Sweets. And I can also be the Official Sabotager of Sweets Trying to Keep Booth and Brennan apart. It's my duty as his little sister to keep him from doing something so horrible.

Hirundine

[58]May 28, 2008
    BBLovin wrote:

Also, about Zack being "deceptively strong," in the episode with Zack punching Hodgins (can't remember which episode it is at this moment) he said "he lacked muscular definition." So the only way he would be strong is if an alien kept his strength while being in a human's body. So he MUST have been kidnapped sometime before Wannabe.

Good point. I knew the real Zack wouldn't have let us down!

Anro13

[59]May 28, 2008
    • level: 4
    ok a job can I be cartaker of Pluto while their princess is gone lol

Maron-chan

[60]May 28, 2008
    So now we only have to figure out where was Zack's real father from, and if he knows he's an alien...