The Conspiracy Club: Where aliens DON'T wear loafers - they wear flashy ties!!!

Hirundine

[101]May 28, 2008
    • level: 26
    ^ You made the 100th post, Maron-chan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BBLovin

[102]May 28, 2008
    • level: 11
    Yeah, call me Agent LS. Yeah. That's me, LOL! Short for Little Sister, if you didn't get that.

Maron-chan

[103]May 28, 2008
    • level: 18

Ok, Special Agent, LS, spill! What has Angela told you?

oh, and this is officially the at-the-fastest-rate-going thread I've seen on this board

Hirundine

[104]May 28, 2008
    BBLovin wrote:
    Yeah, call me Agent LS. Yeah. That's me, LOL! Short for Little Sister, if you didn't get that.

That ought to be your Codename if you ever join the BFU.

carioca22

[105]May 28, 2008
    • level: 15
    Maron-chan wrote:

oh, and this is officially the at-the-fastest-rate-going thread I've seen on this board

Really fast. That makes me question our sanity.

This fic will be out of this world! (awful joke, but hey I'm not sane while writing here! )

Maron-chan

[106]May 28, 2008
    carioca22 wrote:
    Maron-chan wrote:

This fic will be out of this world! (awful joke, but hey I'm not sane while writing here! )

i think none of us are; I personally think we're "crazy"... Crazy obsessed with finding the truth that is... But seriously, what really bugs me, is who is Angela's father? his talk with Hodgins really made me think...

Hirundine

[107]May 28, 2008
    carioca22 wrote:

Hah! I must not be sane either, because I find it funny.

carioca22

[108]May 28, 2008
    • level: 15
    Hirundine wrote:
    carioca22 wrote:

Hah! I must not be sane either, because I find it funny.

I laugh at any joke, the more ridiculous the better.

Just remembered Brennan's pun: plain/plane sight... nobody there laughed but I laughed a LOT

humm this was in the astronaut episode, the most alien related episode. Coincidence? Don't think so...

Hirundine

[109]May 28, 2008
    Maron-chan wrote:
    i think none of us are; I personally think we're "crazy"... Crazy obsessed with finding the truth that is... But seriously, what really bugs me, is who is Angela's father? his talk with Hodgins really made me think...

He seems like someone who has a lot of influence (thus Angela's influence, in keeping Hodgins around) ... maybe he's her real father, or maybe, MAYBE, he's an Earthling who has traveled to Jupiter and knows their ways. He's been appointed as a guide, to make sure Angela and kin stay out of trouble (and that conspiracy-crazy Hodgins doesn't even consider doing anything rash should he discover Angela's true identity).

Hirundine

[110]May 28, 2008
    carioca22 wrote:

I laugh at any joke, the more ridiculous the better.

Just remembered Brennan's pun: plain/plane sight... nobody there laughed but I laughed a LOT

humm this was in the astronaut episode, the most alien related episode. Coincidence? Don't think so...

Oh, carioca, there ARE no coincidences in a mur-- eh, alien, investigation.

Hirundine

[111]May 28, 2008
    And now I'm really going, I swear!

Maron-chan

[112]May 28, 2008

Hirundine wrote:
    He seems like someone who has a lot of influence (thus Angela's influence, in keeping Hodgins around) ... maybe he's her real father, or maybe, MAYBE, he's an Earthling who has traveled to Jupiter and knows their ways. He's been appointed as a guide, to make sure Angela and kin stay out of trouble (and that conspiracy-crazy Hodgins doesn't even consider doing anything rash should he discover Angela's true identity).

I'm gonna go with real father who knows about Jupiterians, maybe discovered them with some musical waves or something, remember what he said to Hodgins before "If you do, you do, if you don't, you don't"? Maybe he was talking about aliens! And then, of course, is the question if he is an alien himself, because it could be that Angela's mother is alien, and that would make Sweets' mother alien also, because they're the same person, but maybe they have sepereate fathers and Angela's dad is human, but knows, and Sweets' is a true alien, some kind of mob boss?

BBLovin

[113]May 28, 2008
    Well, according to Angela, HER father is Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top), and her younger half-brother Lance Sweets' father is a Jupiterian named Zzayady Mzzzingsunmt (translating Jupiterian to English isn't easy or accurate). He is a corporal in Future King Booth's army that is planning to invade Saturn (where Zack is now ruling as king). Angela is trying to get Sweets to stop the invasion because Hodgins is good friends with Zack, and she's making some progress. Now their mother is a Jupiterian native who moved to Earth when she was a teenager, where she later met up with Angela's father for a few years, and later went back to Jupiter where she married Sweets' father. They were married for 5 Jupiterian years (roughly 17.9 Earth years) before they "divorced" which on Jupiter means the husband must kill the wife. So Angela's mom is no longer alive. She's very sad about that, but it is the reason they haven't ever shown her on the show. If Angela marries Hodgins, she will no longer be bound by Jupiterian laws and will be able to stay on Earth when her 10th Jupiterian birthday comes. If she hasn't married an Earthling, she will have to return home (that's roughly her thirty sixth Earth birthday). Fortunately, Jupiterians consider proposals marriages, so she doesn't have to leave. She also lost her gift of eternal life (which kicks in at the 10th Jupiterian birthday) and will continue to age normally like Earthlings do. But, the other catch is that if you tell an Earthling you are from Jupiter, the Earthling must pass a very dangerous test or he will be fed to the Jupiterian king's (Booth's father's) pet Jupiter dog (who is roughly the size of an elephant). Angela is trying to get Booth to make an exception for her. Well, that's all I know for now. Gotta go to bed. See ya' all later!
    Edited on 05/28/2008 8:50pm

pirateJESS

[114]May 29, 2008
    • level: 20

OMG I havn't been on here for a day and you guys have already got it up to page 6!!!!

*has seriously got to spend more time on tv.com*

It's hard though. Becasue I have a first-hand experience with the aliens... My family cannot possibly be related to me and they are definitely NOT from this planet....

Maron-chan

[115]May 29, 2008

BBLovin wrote:
    Well, according to Angela, HER father is Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top), and her younger half-brother Lance Sweets' father is a Jupiterian named Zzayady Mzzzingsunmt (translating Jupiterian to English isn't easy or accurate). He is a corporal in Future King Booth's army that is planning to invade Saturn (where Zack is now ruling as king). Angela is trying to get Sweets to stop the invasion because Hodgins is good friends with Zack, and she's making some progress. Now their mother is a Jupiterian native who moved to Earth when she was a teenager, where she later met up with Angela's father for a few years, and later went back to Jupiter where she married Sweets' father. They were married for 5 Jupiterian years (roughly 17.9 Earth years) before they "divorced" which on Jupiter means the husband must kill the wife. So Angela's mom is no longer alive. She's very sad about that, but it is the reaso n they haven't ever shown her on the show. If Angela marries Hodgins, she will no longer be bound by Jupiterian laws and will be able to stay on Earth when her 10th Jupiterian birthday comes. If she hasn't married an Earthling, she will have to return home (that's roughly her thirty sixth Earth birthday). Fortunately, Jupiterians consider proposals marriages, so she doesn't have to leave. She also lost her gift of eternal life (which kicks in at the 10th Jupiterian birthday) and will continue to age normally like Earthlings do. But, the other catch is that if you tell an Earthling you are from Jupiter, the Earthling must pass a very dangerous test or he will be fed to the Jupiterian king's (Booth's father's) pet Jupiter dog (who is roughly the size of an elephant). Angela is trying to get Booth to make an exception for her. Well, that's all I know for now. Gotta go to bed. See ya' all later!

Oh, we're so lucky to have you here, Agent LS! You have provided us with so much valuable information, but I think that maybe Angela got one part wrong; up until n ow we were convincd that Booth doesn't know he's the heir to the throne! he just thinks he's a very good agent who's just been sent to earth... Or maybe I got something wrong

You know what just hit me? The fans have been wondering why Booth looks so young for his age. It's because he's an alien, duh! (Yesterday we were talking about how aliens don't age and how Hodgins ages slowly 'cause he's half-alien)

Hey, LS, but if Hodgins is half-alien as we think he is (can't remember if he knows it or not), wouldn't that mean that he doesn't have to be fed to the pet if Angela told him?

BBLovin

[116]May 29, 2008
    Well, Hodgins is half-alien, but he doesn't know it, so in that respect, he is considered an Earthling. Booth DOESN'T realize his father is the king, he thinks his father was killed in a . . . Jupiterian equivilent to car crash. He was taken in by the king (he thinks) and made a high up agent when he got older. The king will tell him he is the heir when the king is ready to give up his throne. But since he thinks he is the foster son (and is actually the REAL son), he still has a lot of leverage with the king.

Maron-chan

[117]May 29, 2008
    That's a great way to put it, thanks, Jill. SO, what do we know about Booth's mother?

BBLovin

[118]May 29, 2008
    Oh, well, I think she was a woman in the king's harem. But she was killed by another wife because she was his favorite. That wife was killed by one of the king's soldiers.

Maron-chan

[119]May 29, 2008

BBLovin wrote:
    Oh, well, I think she was a woman in the king's harem. But she was killed by another wife because she was his favorite. That wife was killed by one of the king's soldiers.

Wow, aliens are mean.

Well, I think that maybe Booth might have a little brother. You know, Jared? When he mentioned him, he got all weird in some ways... Maybe Jared is an alien after all! And the reason we haven't seen him yet is because he's on Jupiter being imprisoned for drug-dealing or something... At least there's hope he'll escape and will come hiding on Earth in season 4

Hirundine

[120]May 29, 2008
    You know, all this alien lineage (and aforementioned difficulty of translating Jupiterian to English) certainly explains some of the stranger names on this show. Seeley? That just screams "we were desperate to find a human name that wouldn't sound funny in a Jupiterian accent."