Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

The Conspiracy Club: Where aliens DON'T wear loafers - they wear flashy ties!!!

pirateJESS

[161]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 20
    OK, I was thinking about my name (Toaster) and I was thinking that it could be my alien codename... Because, seeing as I am in charge of making sure no aliens abducts anyone (may have to talk about Booth with this ) then I would probably be interacting a bit with the aliens... Kinda like an undercover agent... whose undercover name is Toaster...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BBLovin

[162]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 11
    I just found another reference to Zack's lineage and ACTUAL heritage. In The Man in the Morgue, Hodgins makes a reference to it when he tells Zack that "If you're ever going to successfully mimic being human . . . " Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I'd also tell you all the stuff I wanted to tell you last night, but my computer is running really slowly right now and it's not showing me what I'm typing very quickly. I'll tell you all ASAP.

Hirundine

[163]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 26
    Zack: This is the type of situation where people say "Oh, my God."

Hodgins: Then pretend you're a person and say it.

Hirundine

[164]Jun 2, 2008
    pirateJESS wrote:
    OK, I was thinking about my name (Toaster) and I was thinking that it could be my alien codename... Because, seeing as I am in charge of making sure no aliens abducts anyone (may have to talk about Booth with this ) then I would probably be interacting a bit with the aliens... Kinda like an undercover agent... whose undercover name is Toaster...

If the aliens are okay with "Seeley" and "Temperance," then "Toaster" should fit right in with them. Agent Toaster it is.

And Ji-- um, Agent LS, the suspense is killing me!

Maron-chan

[165]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 18
    I've decided to expand my job. As you know, I'm currently the Official Crasher of Cam/Booth's wedding. Well, I think I won't be just that, i'll be the planner of it too so I can make it the worst wedding ever, piss everyone off with my ideas and punctionality, maybe even break up the hap- I mean horrible couple and then, if the wedding's still hapenning, crash it. Codename: Agent WPC (Wedding Planner-Crasher, plus, it also means Water Pool Closet )

Hirundine

[166]Jun 2, 2008
    Duly noted.
    *goes off to amend Memberlist*

BBLovin

[167]Jun 2, 2008
    Agent LS here. And now, the information we've all been waiting for . . . Or maybe not (except Hirundine) . . . Angela was telling me yesterday about a band of rebel Jupiterians led by an unknown soldier (my guess is that it's Booth) is planning to eliminate Empress Cam. They have already succeeded in making her people hate her by causing Pluto to be demoted while she was on Earth chasing after the Jupiterian king's son. The next step in their plan is to bring Howard Epps back from the Jupiterian prison they secretly transported him to after he threatened Seeley, and to have him abduct her. They have been trying to have Epps team up with The Gravedigger, but The Gravedigger seems to have fallen off the radar at the moment (shapeshifters are better at this than any other type of alien). Now, this rebel squad knows that there is another heir to the Plutonian throne, but only a few know that that heir is Temperance, their leader is not aware of who this heir is, but knows that she is on Earth at the moment. He suspects the Empress Cam will be near the heir (Angela is one of the ones he suspects is the heir). I'll bring you more news when I can. Agent LS out.

P.S. I like Cam, but I must reveal any information I get without empathy. It's unfortunate I have to reveal a plot that will end in her demise if it reaches fruition, but sometimes you have to do things you don't enjoy.

TvMadde

[168]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 17
    Wow, randomness! sign me up baby!

Maron-chan

[169]Jun 2, 2008

Thank you so much, Agent LS! We need every bit of information we can get. It's Agent WPC here. Empress Cam is already planning her and future King Booth's wedding and I, as the planner, overheard her and her "sister", bodyguard, talking about how Plutonians are rebelling her when she goes back, you remember all those nights she wanted to relax, play poker and go to New York? Well, she was actually going home to deal with all the mess with her people, well anyway (I'm rambling, haha ), I overheard them talking about their plans to stop the rebellion and persuade them to quit and just let it be. Her sister, apparently advisor as well, suggested a hypnosis machine to hypnotize the people, set up on the Lancing (sp?) Telescope (remember, Booth said that it was pointerd at the planet Pluto). Cam, on the other hand is so in love with Booth that she said that she'd rather be de-throned and let Brennan take her place than risk the life with Booth. She's also not sure if Brennan would even want to be Empress, so that's a minor problem, because plutonians can only have rulers of the royal family. But, no worries, she has a couple of cousins (could be played by Zooey! - that's related to the other thread). Cam also expressed her opinion and fear about the BB growing relationship and wonders if Brennan is of any threat to her.

Agent WPC out. End of report.

P.S. We should establish where our virtual headquarters are! My guess - somehwere near the NASA or a cosmic station so we can interact with the aliens easily.

Maron-chan

[170]Jun 2, 2008

TvMadde wrote:
    Wow, randomness! sign me up baby!

Randomness? Anyway, pick out a codename, job and start conspiracing!

BBLovin

[171]Jun 2, 2008
    Welcome Miss Madde! Thanks for the update Agent WPC!

Hirundine

[172]Jun 2, 2008
    Wow, our agents are good.

Too good, maybe. We should hire bodyguards or something, just in case the aliens get wind of how far we've gotten.

Maron-chan

[173]Jun 2, 2008
    That's exactly what i'm saying, Poe (), we need to figure out where our hqs are so we can secure them. Possibly with some Jeffersonian security persons who can eavesdrop on Cam and some others and deliver us the information. This could be a job for Maddie: Gathering information from guards and presenting it to us. But, as I said, we need actual headquarters first
    Edited on 06/02/2008 2:19pm

Anro13

[174]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 4
    Maron-chan wrote:

Her sister, apparently advisor as well, suggested a hypnosis machine to hypnotize the people, set up on the Lancing (sp?) Telescope (remember, Booth said that it was pointerd at the planet Pluto)..

or maybe they can hypnotize people with their huge eyes!

Hirundine

[175]Jun 2, 2008
    I think the aliens may have gotten to my computer. Everything's going about 1/4 the speed it ought to... and it keeps freezing.

If I don't make contact by Wednesday... they got me.

Anro13

[176]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 4
    nooooooo! we were to late to get the body gards

Maron-chan

[177]Jun 2, 2008

Hirundine wrote:
    I think the aliens may have gotten to my computer. Everything's going about 1/4 the speed it ought to... and it keeps freezing. If I don't make contact by Wednesday... they got me.

No way.. me too! I just can't figure out why, I'm telling you, let's go hide from the attack! They'r e invading our computers, our data, our information, because, as you said, "our agents are too good" and Angela shares too much information with one of them and the aliens don't like it. It should be ok, 'causeAngela is one of their most valuable citizen, but she doesn't know when to stop and is telling too much to her Little Sister. And Cam doesn't know when to shut doors properly So they're making us stop and we gotta make them search for us and not find us, because if they do... We'll be stopped the hard way! (Remember what happened to Epps? It's a good thing Agent LS told us. They'll make our relatives think we're dead while we're actually in prison!!!) (ok, don't listen to me, it's 12:30 am here and I've had a good day )

BBLovin

[178]Jun 2, 2008
    No Agent WPC, I think you might be on to something. Angela has been temporarily brought in from questioning on her "progress" with her mission. I think they may know she's been talking too much to me. I think I need to give her a codename in order to protect her identity. From here on out, she will be known as Secret Agent BS (I'm sure we can all figure that one out). I think we should set up headquarters in a remote part of the woods. Aliens are afraid of heavily wooded areas. Green light reacts differently to their skin than it does to human skin, so they worry people might notice they aren't the same. And in areas with a lot of foliage, it's harder for them to stay away from green light. How about we go to the area from Headless Witch in the Woods?

pirateJESS

[179]Jun 3, 2008
    • level: 20

BBLovin wrote:
    Agent LS here. And now, the information we've all been waiting for . . . Or maybe not (except Hirundine) . . . Angela was telling me yesterday about a band of rebel Jupiterians led by an unknown soldier (my guess is that it's Booth) is planning to eliminate Empress Cam. They have already succeeded in making her people hate her by causing Pluto to be demoted while she was on Earth chasing after the Jupiterian king's son. The next step in their plan is to bring Howard Epps back from the Jupiterian prison they secretly transported him to after he threatened Seeley, and to have him abduct her. They have been trying to have Epps team up with The Gravedigger, but The Gravedigger seems to have fallen off the radar at the moment (shapeshifters are better at this than any other type of alien). Now, this rebel squad knows that there is another heir to the Plutonian throne, but only a few know that that heir is Temperance, their leader is not aware of who this heir is, but knows that she is on Earth at the moment. He suspects the Empress Cam will be near the heir (Angela is one of the ones he suspects is the heir). I'll bring you more news when I can. Agent LS out. P.S. I like Cam, but I must reveal any information I get without empathy. It's unfortunate I have to reveal a plot that will end in her demise if it reaches fruition, but sometimes you have to do things you don't enjoy.

Ahh yes I know this group. I will infiltrate them next chance I get... We must stop his maddness at once. Time to test out Toaster.

Agent Toaster signing out. Over.

Maron-chan

[180]Jun 3, 2008

BBLovin wrote:
    No Agent WPC, I think you might be on to something. Angela has been temporarily brought in from questioning on her "progress" with her mission. I think they may know she's been talking too much to me. I think I need to give her a codename in order to protect her identity. From here on out, she will be known as Secret Agent BS (I'm sure we can all figure that one out). I think we should set up headquarters in a remote part of the woods. Aliens are afraid of heavily wooded areas. Green light reacts differently to their skin than it does to human skin, so they worry people might notice they aren't the same. And in areas with a lot of foliage, it's harder for them to stay away from green light. How about we go to the area from Headless Witch in the Woods?

Agent WPC in (both generally and with the idea of HWintW). What will the codename for the base be? We can't just run around saying "oh, there's the secret headquarters of the Conspiracy Club!" My idea - The Crater. So so far we've got Agents LS and WPC to gather information, Agent BS and open doors to provide the information and Agent Toaster to infiltrate the Jupiterians, speaking of which, I think we should prepare ourselves to deal with Plutonians, since they might get hypnotized and we know that Cam's "sister" is kind of crazy, so they might attack Earth. We should get an agent to infiltrate them too. Poe? Plus, as I said, we need someone to take care of the guards of the Crater (if you're up for the name). That could be a job for Maddie. And maybe we should get someone to put together all the information we've got about the aliens. Oh, I could do that, if someone helps me, 'cause it's a LOT to sift through (180 posts+all the ones that Poe and I posted on other threads that I gathered in one place a.k.a. the first posts of this thread). And then we might need someone to learn the Jupiterian language ('cause if Seeley and Temperance and Camille sound human, then what's Jupiterian? ), that should probably be Toaster, since she's interacting with Jupiterians AND someone to build and operate a device that sets humans and aliens apart. We have quite a lot of jobs, don't we? Oh, and maybe the boss that orders everyone around in the hqs

Agent WPC out.

Edited on 06/03/2008 2:33am