Bones Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

The Sully-hating Lovers' Club

pirateJESS

[1]Apr 19, 2008
    • level: 20

WELCOME my fellow Sully hating friends!

Pirate Jess here, resident Ocean Princess (ok. Ocean Queen if you are or agree with Skaene).

I have the wonderful pleasure of introducing you all to the world of people who really love to hate Sully.

*stabs something*

If you are suffering from not being able to coverse with your friends just how much you would love a comet to land on his big fat head, then look no further.

We are just a bunch of friends who would love it if Mr. Sullivan (*stabs something else*) were to have his head forced up a sloths' (or any other aged animal looking for work) buttocks.

Since people really seem to enjoy having jobs, then come up with a job for yourself. If you don't want a job, that's fine!

So come on board, look around and chat with other people who have very similar thoughts to you!

List of members and their jobs:

pirateJESS: Official Captain and Founder of this ship of mass (Sully) destruction.
    00kimberly00: Official Caretaker of the Tiger Shark that will eat up Sully and his boat
    gam97: Pirate's Official Quatermaster
    Skaene: Siren's Majesty (to pirateJESS) who lures Sully into lethal traps, then makes sure he doesn't leave the bottom of the sea.
    Stalkingisgood: Official designer and builder of the lethal Sully catcher traps.
    Booth91: Official stabbing implement supplier.
    Hirundine: Rogue Coast Gurad Officer, in charge of giving Sully bad directions.
    AddictedToBones: Official fire starter to the sails so he floats around aimlessly until he starts talking to soccor balls.
    BBLovin:
    The Friendly Attack-Dolphin!
    Bones18: Officer in charge on making our Evil-Sully dreams come true.
    drummergirl_013: in charge of bringing Booth(and possibly Brennan) to watch in delight on the various torture/killing methods Sully will face.
    SlytherinSquint: Official Summoner of Hurricanes. (Twin to nan008's thunderstorm's)

nan008: Master of Caribbean thunderstorms, trying to aim at Sully's boat.
    (Twin to SlytherineSquint's Hurricanes, for better precision)
    Endofthetether: Chief knife sharpener grinder of axes
    Puddingmadde: the official Sully terrorist, in charge of making sure he's on every hit list
    Chokis92: Official creator of the "brain washer" machine for Fat Pam, against Sully *Muahahaha*.
    Edited on 06/12/2008 12:29am
    Edited 8 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

00kimberly00

[2]Apr 19, 2008
    • level: 5
    i'd love to join this club!!!!!!!!!! i hateee[100 e's] sully!! i really hope that he's gormogon, so when brennan found out that he's the killer, she'll hate him..

List of members and their jobs:

pirateJESS: Official Captain and Founder of this ship of mass (Sully) destruction

00kimberly00: Official Caretaker of the Tiger Shark that will eat up Sully and his boat

pirateJESS

[3]Apr 19, 2008

HAHA YAY!!! my first minion... er, I mean member!

Welcome, and niice to see that some else hates Sully *throws dart at picture of Sully* as much as me!

Skaene

[4]Apr 20, 2008
    • level: 13
    *speechless*

Because there is no word to describe what I feel about this bast.. uh.. "man"

I'll think of a title ASAP. Just give me time to think of one ferociously accurate. Don't wanna mess that up

gam97

[5]Apr 20, 2008

*jig dances a bit*

Raises her arms to the sky and shouts, "At last! I belong!"

PriateJESS, you are a genius! I HATE this man not just the character in Bones. I know he comes out as a peace loving person who is sensitive and caring, but I just don't see it. I don't know why! Does that make me a bad person?

When he was asking Booth to help him with Brennan, I wanted to smash his face! Really, the nerve!

So, if you "Master and Commander" would have me join you in your noble quest (stabbing or killing Sully as you see fit) I will be honored to lend you a helping hand whenever you need one.

And as thus, I will be the Quartermaster, if you don't mind.

For those who don't know what a "Quartermaster" is, here is the official definition:

Quartermaster:

The quartermaster comes next after the captain in exercising authority over the pirate crew.

Which I saw very fitting, since our captain in PirateJess.

Skaene

[6]Apr 20, 2008

Mmmh... May I be the Siren's Majesty ( to PirateJESS) who lures Sully into lethal traps, then make sure he doesn't leave the bottom of the sea?

And you are NOT an Ocean "Princess", you're the Ocean Queen ... Says I

Edited on 04/20/2008 4:51am

Stalkingisgood

[7]Apr 20, 2008
    • level: 7

*jumps in air with hand raised* Can i join?

Can i be the ....... Official Designer and Builder of the lethal Sully catcher traps?

Booth91

[8]Apr 20, 2008
    I'd also love to join this group made of win! Anyone who thinks they deserve to be with Brennan over Booth is a twisted SOB.

Can i be the... "Official stabbing implement supplier"?
    I can make them blunt if needed

Hirundine

[9]Apr 20, 2008
    • level: 26
    Oooh, nice. Sully's dreamin' if he thinks he's going to be seeing any "Temperance" besides his boat in this lifetime.

Hm... I could be the Rogue Coast Guard Officer In Charge Of Giving Sully Bad Directions.

Yep, uh, shore's right over that way... see that thing that looks like some sort of submerged explosive? Yeah, yeah, you want to be headin' that direction... hurry up now, you want to land while it's still light out, don't you?

Booth91

[10]Apr 20, 2008
    Hirundine wrote:

Hm... I could be the Rogue Coast Guard Officer In Charge Of Giving Sully Bad Directions.

If only the world was flat.....

00kimberly00

[11]Apr 20, 2008

Hirundine wrote:
    Oooh, nice. Sully's dreamin' if he thinks he's going to be seeing any "Temperance" besides his boat in this lifetime.
    Yep, uh, shore's right over that way... see that thing that looks like some sort of submerged explosive? Yeah, yeah, you want to be headin' that direction... hurry up now, you want to land while it's still light out, don't you?
    or you'll be like, "go over that way.." *as you point the trap that was designed by "Stalkingisgood"*, then Sully will be locked in there for the rest of his life, so he won't come back to steal brennan's attention away from booth

Edited on 04/20/2008 10:16am

gam97

[12]Apr 20, 2008

Hirundine wrote:
    LMAO

I love the way you think and hate to be your enemy

AddictedToBones

[13]Apr 20, 2008
    gam97 wrote:

Hirundine wrote:
    LMAO

I love the way you think and hate to be your enemy

Oh my god that was so funny! And I have to agree with you. I would hate to be Hirundine's enemy.

I really want to join this little Sully bashing brigade!

Hmmmm... what should my job be? I want it to be appropriately destructive. I got it! I will be the official fire starter to the sails so he floats around aimlessly until he starts talking to soccer balls.

BBLovin

[14]Apr 20, 2008
    • level: 11
    Can I join? I could be Callypso waiting to swallow up Sully's ship after Skaene lures them toward the rocks. Okay . . . too mythology-y. Okay, bad with these names though, I can't even think of a nickname for my REAL name. Someone help?

pirateJESS

[15]Apr 20, 2008

HAHA YAY! I am so happy that I am not the only one having thoughts like these

And you all seem like an excellant crew to help me in effectively getting rid of that evil, slime covered piece of... I will let all your active and nicely evil imaginations finish that sentence!

Niice jobs too!

00kimberly00

[16]Apr 21, 2008

AddictedToBones wrote:
    I got it! I will be the official fire starter to the sails so he floats around aimlessly until he starts talking to soccer balls.

LOL!!

i think he should also give that ball a name..

Booth91

[17]Apr 21, 2008
    AddictedToBones wrote:
    I got it! I will be the official fire starter to the sails so he floats around aimlessly until he starts talking to soccer balls.

That means someone needs to be the official soccer ball popper/killer. That Sully has NO ONE! MWAHAHAHAHAH

pirateJESS

[18]Apr 21, 2008
    I could do that anyway if ya want cause me=Pirate so therefore me=having sword.

gam97

[19]Apr 21, 2008
    AddictedToBones wrote:
    I will be the official fire starter to the sails so he floats around aimlessly until he starts talking to soccer balls.
    Although I admire your strong feeling of hatred towards the despicable character that is called Sully, I have to point out to you that I think Temperance (his boat)also has a motor which means setting fire to the sails wont be enough to get him to lose it and talk to soccer balls. So we need to come up with a follow up plan for the engines. Together, we will think it through my friend, you needn't worry about it.

Hirundine

[20]Apr 21, 2008
    • level: 26
    BBLovin wrote:
    Can I join? I could be Callypso waiting to swallow up Sully's ship after Skaene lures them toward the rocks. Okay . . . too mythology-y. Okay, bad with these names though, I can't even think of a nickname for my REAL name. Someone help?

Ay, Calypso... "Kalypso, with the lovely hair"... nothing wrong with Calypso. Although the wayward seafarer got away from Calypso without too much damage... maybe Scylla or Charybdis would be a more formidable choice in this instance.