Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

The TicTac Team: Australian Fan Bones Thread. [(because we are so far behind)]

thabeatles772

[2181]Jul 2, 2011
    • level: 18
    Sorry for not replying haha

I heard Bones won't be back until November now.. That's so far away D:

I was wondering the other day when season 6 might be released on dvd in Aus, but I had to stop myself and think "wait, no, It hasn't even finished airing here yet." hahaha How silly of me I had to really consider if I even want to buy season six since I only really want to re-watch about four episodes on it. But then I remembered that David and Emily are doing the commentary for Blizzard and I can't wait.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Geri08

[2182]Jul 2, 2011
    • level: 31
    thabeatles772 wrote:
    Sorry for not replying haha

I heard Bones won't be back until November now.. That's so far away D:

I was wondering the other day when season 6 might be released on dvd in Aus, but I had to stop myself and think "wait, no, It hasn't even finished airing here yet." hahaha How silly of me I had to really consider if I even want to buy season six since I only really want to re-watch about four episodes on it. But then I remembered that David and Emily are doing the commentary for Blizzard and I can't wait.

That's going to be the most expensive episode so! I feel like you do too B...There are only about a half a dozen episodes I care to rewatch from this season...that's a first ever as I rewatch most of the other seasons over and over...Buying the DVD just to listen to Emily and David's commentary is probably the biggest selling factor for me...They better go all out with other stuff too, like a good gag-reel, deleted scenes (as long as they don't include Hannah) and other interesting stuff...

thabeatles772

[2184]Jul 5, 2011
    How can you not have season 5? All I ever do is watch The Parts in the Sum of the Whole. I never get sick of that episode

omgomg I can't believe how close it is I hadn't seen that promo, thanks for the link. I'm not too keen about the hippie dude or the fact that Steve is ready to roar hahaha I've seen a whole heap of different ads for it on tv lately and I'm pretty much melting with excitement. gah

thabeatles772

[2185]Jul 5, 2011
    Geri08 wrote:
    That's going to be the most expensive episode so! I feel like you do too B...There are only about a half a dozen episodes I care to rewatch from this season...that's a first ever as I rewatch most of the other seasons over and over...Buying the DVD just to listen to Emily and David's commentary is probably the biggest selling factor for me...They better go all out with other stuff too, like a good gag-reel, deleted scenes (as long as they don't include Hannah) and other interesting stuff...
    Oh I know I can not wait for that commentary Geri ! It better be amazingly chock-full of baby talk and thoughts on that massage and David commenting on how adorable EDesch is in a beanie. haha And I agree NO HANNAH ! -.-

thabeatles772

[2187]Jul 6, 2011
    haha yeah if I watch PitSotW and still feel in a Bones mood then I will throw in the EitB

The sex pillow hahah Wow I hope he does! That was so funny last time.. Oh yes, so so adorably sweet and it's like it rips my heart to shreads because they cannot kiss and then quickly puts it back in one piece because they can still love. *headdesk* *le sigh* I'm good now. Spirited really needs to start soon though !

thabeatles772

[2189]Jul 18, 2011
    Yeah i'll come post on it with you. It's just the two of us here mostly anyways, And we're always talking about Spirited instead of Bones. I never read the forum rules or whatever but I think they don't like it being so off topic haha.. I'll keep an eye out for your new topic

melindakw

[2192]Jul 23, 2011
    • level: 10
    okay third attempt ot post here...grr why is it not posting all my message and chopping it up halfway?
    Anyways Season 6 Bones recommences this sunday...what ep are we up to?

melindakw

[2195]Jul 26, 2011
    • level: 10
    Yay...enjoyed Bones being back on!