The TicTac Team: Australian Fan Bones Thread. [(because we are so far behind)]

thabeatles772

[42]Oct 25, 2008
    • level: 18
    well she would have to have maternity leave and I don't know anyone who would leave a new born with a stranger. Most first time parents like to treasure there kid and like to be there for everything, and I think seeing as Angela adores kids as she does she would be like that. LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thabeatles772

[43]Oct 27, 2008
    YEEEESSSSSSSS BONES tonight YAY

gawgus_girl

[45]Oct 27, 2008
    • level: 6
    What episode are you up to?
    becuase i live in australia aswell.
    but i hate having to wait.
    and i usually see them the usuall way.
    but what episode aired?

meerkatmadness

[46]Oct 27, 2008
    • level: 9
    Since when was there this thread?! It's awesome, we're up to the second to last in season 3 - sorry can't remember the name. Oh Gods yes, next weeks ep looks soooo good. I know what's gonna happen but I think that channel seven showed too much. I hate it when networks do that just to get people to watch, or make something seem different to what it really is. Like how they were saying for last nights ep "What will bring them closer than ever before" or something to that effect. It annoys the hell out of me. Someone said something about Frigne - WTF channel 9?! I liked that show and it was supposed to be doing well in the US. I hate how aussie networks don't give sci-fi stuff a proper go.
    On another note, I don't think that channel 7 will continue into season 4, they'd probably have to fast track it and they don't seem to like it enough/have enough ratings to do that. Not saying I DON'T want them to fasttrack. If they do I would be over the moon like the cow. ^^

thabeatles772

[48]Oct 27, 2008
    Last night was 'The Verdict in the Story' and next week's episode is 'The Wannabe in the Weeds'.

I loved last nights episode, I just watched it again, I thought the start was hilarious when Bones was laughing, I loved Angela's line: Sweetie. This is one of those times when I know what's right and everybody else is confused.

And Booths : That's a lot of heart, Bones.

Also Booth and Brennan's Hug and when they were looking into each others eyes when Bren was hugging her dad at the end, awwww.
    Edited on 10/27/2008 10:54pm

thabeatles772

[49]Oct 28, 2008

thabeatles772 wrote:
    Last night was 'The Verdict in the Story' and next week's episode is 'The Wannabe in the Weeds'.

I loved last nights episode, I just watched it again, I thought the start was hilarious when Bones was laughing, I loved Angela's line: Sweetie. This is one of those times when I know what's right and everybody else is confused.

And Booths : That's a lot of heart, Bones.

Also Booth and Brennan's Hug and when they were looking into each others eyes when Bren was hugging her dad at the end, awwww.

And how can we forget - CAROLINE: Here's what's not different. Lose the "Cocky" belt buckle. (pan to Booth's belt buckle) No badges saying "Resist Authority" or "The Truth is Out There". (pan to a pin on Hodgins's jacket). Do not cut your own hair the day before a trial. (pan to Zack). (to Angela) Ugly up a little. The plain women on the jury hate you. (to Sweets) Use your fully grown-up words. (to Cam) Eat. Last time, your stomach was growling louder than your testimony.(mainly what she said to Ange)

thabeatles772

[50]Oct 28, 2008

SWEETS: I'm writing a book. Taking a clinical approach to efficacy and focused outcomes. You shouldn't work well together, but you do. I'd like to study it further.

BOOTH: I don't get it.

BRENNAN: He wants to study us.

SWEETS: Once a week, nothing changes.

BOOTH: Now why would we want to do that?

BRENNAN: I can't think of a good reason.

SWEETS: Okay, see. That thing you do when you talk to each other while excluding the third party, namely me, its an adaptive mechanism for, uh, disparate entities to bond together against their own individual impetuses to dissociate. (they stare blankly at him) It's, um, it's what-

BOOTH: What does that mean for us?

BRENNAN: Nothing useful.

BOOTH: Tell you what. Why don't we make a deal with him where we allow him to study us. In return, he gives us psychological profiling on demand.

SWEETS: Okay.

BRENNAN: No, you like that sort of thing but I don't see the point.

BOOTH: I just think he doesn't want to admit that he likes us.

BRENNAN: Do you like us?

SWEETS: What?

BOOTH: And he wants to spend time with us. Time with us.

BRENNAN: Is that true, Sweets? You like us?

SWEETS: No.

BOOTH & BRENNAN (in unison, sing songy) He really likes us.

SWEETS: Alight, you know what. I'm sorry I made the offer. I take it back. Forget it. (Sweets leaves)

BRENNAN: Sweets is pretty good in the interrogation room.

BOOTH: Yeah. Profiling on demand, interrogating back up..

BRENNAN: Well, and to be honest, I was impressed with his credentials.

BOOTH: I'll tell him okay.

Bahahaha

thabeatles772

[51]Oct 28, 2008
    ...AND

BOOTH: Bones, just, take the brain, okay, put it in neutral. Alright? Take the heart - pop it into overdrive.

(Booth imitates a car engine revving and pretends to drive. Brennan laughs.)

BRENNAN: Sometimes I think you're from another planet.

(Booth stops 'driving' and sits back up, across from her.)

BRENNAN: And sometimes I think you're really very nice. (They stare into each others eyes lovingly, but then get interrupted by Zack) darn Zack!!!

meerkatmadness

[53]Oct 28, 2008
    That was very awesomeness: He was rolled up in a carpet - Brennan laughing hysterically - and Caroline: I didn't know she could laugh.
    Oh thebeatles - there was such good material from last night's ep - the whole script would be worth putting up here but you've picked the best bits

meerkatmadness

[54]Oct 28, 2008
    BTW - I remember seeing somewhere something about a TicTac team with nicknames - should we have aussie-with-bones-incorporated nicknames?

linda198

[55]Oct 28, 2008
    • level: 3

Hi, im new to this thread. I agree that channel 7 is annoying although it is starting to pick up its act a little bit. As much as i hate to say it i cant see channel 7 playing season 4 right away. I think they will wait for a whole season of whatever show comes on after bones. Hopefully it will be played then. I don't know if I can wait that long though. and i cant wait til the finale 'Pain In the Heart' It sounds so interesting and depressing, i have a feeling I might cry in this one...

Anyway, I cant remember the exact quote but i think this was hilarious from 'Verdict'...It's when Hodgins was on the stand.

Caroline: Are you sure this copper pipe was the weapon that was used to kill the deputy director?

Hodgins: Yes, i found traces of copper where the victim was stabbed.

Caroline: And what is this copper pipe made out of?

Hodgins: Umm, copper, like most copper pipe.

hahaha, I laughed so hard at that....As i said, not the exact quote, but u get the general idea...

_Glenjamin_

[56]Oct 28, 2008
    • level: 5
    Hey my fellow Australians,

Here's the ratings for Bones on Monday

http://www.thinktv.com.au/media/Media_Releases/Week_43_2008_-_Weekly_Ratings_Report.pdf

_Glenjamin_

[57]Oct 28, 2008
    • level: 5

Hey, just thought ill post a link showing the ratings for Bones

http://www.thinktv.com.au/media/Media_Releases/Week_43_2008_-_Weekly_Ratings_Report.pdf

thabeatles772

[58]Oct 28, 2008
    I can't believe it bones is number 36 out of 40. It's funny how the shows towards the top of the list are mostly Aussie shows

meerkatmadness

[59]Oct 28, 2008
    I know, everyone seems to love packed to the rafters, I've never watched that show (not becuase I don't like it)

thabeatles772

[60]Oct 28, 2008
    I used to watch it but now I only watch it sometimes when there's nothing else to do.