Bones Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

The TicTac Team: Australian Fan Bones Thread. [(because we are so far behind)]

_Glenjamin_

[142]Nov 6, 2008
    • level: 5
    I think what they did to Zazk demonstrated how gifted the writers are. They are giving us a message saying hey not everyone is immune and that not everything has a happy ending. It takes a great show like Bones to conclude with no happy ending and they done this before with the episode where they first meet Howard Epps. At the end they are thinking 'what have we done'. Too many shows always conclude with the good guy beating the bad guy and this shows a bit of realism to the show.If you notice with Law and Order, moost of the episodes have no resolution at all, and this is both entertaing and real. One half of forensics is to capture the suspect, the other is to prove his guilty. Rant over lol but i like to congurate the person who played Cam during the scene where Booth and Brennan are standing outside Zach's room and the different facial expression she does when she's happy to realising that it was Zach. This i feel is evident of how strong this show is character driven
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thabeatles772

[143]Nov 6, 2008
    • level: 18
    I'm disappointed that just because the writers went on the strike that they chose to finish the season like they did! I mean I love the show and would just die if it ever finished and I guess I would prefer it to be Zack than anyone else on the team, but I don't like the fact that they just got rid of Zack without any warning. I mean they could have at least put him in a situation where he could like, come back to work at the Jeffersonian, you know on like a technicality or something. But no they didn't they had to be mean...

thabeatles772

[145]Nov 7, 2008
    No I read somewhere that that was there quick fix. They were also going to bring Jared in in season 3 too but thought that that story line would run better in the fourth season instead of squishing it into the end of season 3 when the writers strike happened...

thabeatles772

[147]Nov 7, 2008
    yeah I was on a site and it caught my eye, It didn't say anything too spoiling just that they were signing on Brendan Fehr to play Jared for two episodes is all... I hope that wasn't counted as a spoiler, was it?

thabeatles772

[149]Nov 7, 2008
    Oh you know about pain in the heart, I seriously thought that maybe it could be Hodgins, he looked so sus, with the water coming from his house, and when he was giving Zack the pain killers it looked like Zack was trying to tell us something and Hodgins was trying to shut him up, and when he was in Cams office he had that psycho killer look to him if you know what i mean, and it was Hodgins that gave Zack the container that was thought to be the monomer... all very convincing. And then It really looked like it was sweets, with his mysterious phone call, blaming Hodgins, his being unaccounted for at the time of the explosion, Cam suspecting him and his 'sarcastic' confession. It was actually quite well written, I just wish the out come had been different and it was like a security guard or loser that didn't matter instead of Zack.

thabeatles772

[151]Nov 7, 2008
    yes I agree that look that Hodgins had throughout the episode was very creepy and really convincing that he was the killer. Like when he appeared in Cams office he had it then too

thabeatles772

[153]Nov 7, 2008
    Yeah me too, but I kind of use to enjoy waiting a week, It builds up the anticipation more Booth almost crashing the little red car looks funny.

thabeatles772

[155]Nov 8, 2008
    I really loved the episodes of friends in Las Vegas, So funny It's funny how friends went to London and Vegas and so has Bones now

thabeatles772

[157]Nov 8, 2008
    I completely forgot about the Beach house! I don't usually watch to much season3-4... I'm sure Booth wouldn't mind, But I don't know about Brennan. Maybe if she had (well in this case it would be Angela) there forcing margarita's down her throat. But if Booth was in I know I'd be in like *clicks fingers* that!

thabeatles772

[159]Nov 8, 2008
    I think it would be like heaps funny if that did happen. Like yeah if Brennan says something and Booth was like prove it, I could see that OR if like they got kidnapped and were forced to play OR if they went like undercover and to not like loose there cover and get killed they had to play. You know anything really. Maybe Angela talking them into. How funny would that be, the squints + sweets + Booth playing strip poker. But they play it like when you get completely striped you have to leave and Booth and Brennan are the only ones left. (probably because Angela made them all lose on purpose)

(1 Day 16 hours 29 minutes) [I think]
    Edited on 11/08/2008 8:03pm