Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

They need to make Brennan the jealous one for once between booth and brennan

Brennan needs to be the jealous one for once

HouseDinozzo

[1]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 6

Brennan has made booth look stupid one time too many and for once,brennan should be the one fighting for booth's attention

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Geri08

[2]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 31
    Oh I do not agree...I do not believe that she has ever gone out to make Booth look stupid...She has been honest with Booth right from the start with regards to how she feels about relationships and marriage...Now I know that things have changed over the years and these two have more than just a partnership...They are best friends and emotionally very attached to each other...But when Bones turned Booth down that night outside the Hoover Building, she did it for very altruistic reasons...She did not want to hurt him, she was not good enough for him, she was doing this for his own protection (her own words)...And if he had been truly listening to her he would have heard that...But in the emotion of the moment (and quite understandably so) this was lost in translation...However, I would have hoped that having time to think about it, he would have realised that he had rushed her (yes rushed her) and that she was not ready yet...And taking what she had actually said to him, worked on that too...For that reason, I would like not to say either yes or no and stay in the middle...Also, before I say anymore, because I do want to say a little more, could you please put POSSIBLE SPOILERS up on this thread as alot of people might want to refer to an upcoming spoiler to do with this...

danisj

[3]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 8
    I agree with Geri... I think that at this point both of them are somehow facing the consequences of the relationship they have built, if that makes any sense... thus the time off they're taking...

Starprincess13

[4]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 24

Geri08 wrote:
    Oh I do not agree...I do not believe that she has ever gone out to make Booth look stupid...She has been honest with Booth right from the start with regards to how she feels about relationships and marriage...Now I know that things have changed over the years and these two have more than just a partnership...They are best friends and emotionally very attached to each other...But when Bones turned Booth down that night outside the Hoover Building, she did it for very altruistic reasons...She did not want to hurt him, she was not good enough for him, she was doing this for his own protection (her own words)...And if he had been truly listening to her he would have heard that...But in the emotion of the moment (and quite understandably so) this was lost in translation...However, I would have hoped that having time to think about it, he would have realised that he had rushed her (yes rushed her) and that she was not ready yet...And taking what she had actually said to him, worked on that too...For that reason, I would like not to say either yes or no and stay in the middle...Also, before I say anymore, because I do want to say a little more, could you please put POSSIBLE SPOILERS up on this thread as alot of people might want to refer to an upcoming spoiler to do with this...

I'm with you Geri. Although I would like to see Brennan a bit jealous (I think it would be interesting and it isn't exactly something we have really seen before), it is definitely not because I want to 'make her pay'.

thabeatles772

[5]Aug 11, 2010
    • level: 18
    Geri08 wrote:
    That's the best way I've heard anyone put this. I think your spot on Geri.