where have i seen them before..?

Geri08

[161]Sep 27, 2010
    • level: 31
    Saw 'Caroline' in 50 Days of Summer today...and I know she is in that new programme as well 'In the Middle' although I have never seen it...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Geri08

[162]Feb 25, 2011

I thought I would post this here...It's not so much as where have I seen her before but more a where we are going to see her next? I know we have just got rid of her from Bones but this is a new movie that Katheryn Winnick is in and it looks like it could really be good...scary though!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4KgF1UFYA8

Starprincess13

[163]May 2, 2011
    • level: 24

Patricia Belcher (Caroline) was in the pilot episode of Community.

Geri08

[164]May 3, 2011

I was watching an old episode of ER the other day and I saw Clea Duvall (Officer McKenna Grant - Bones on the Blue Line S5)...She was obviously alot younger in it but I could recognise her...

Starprincess13

[165]Aug 11, 2011
    • level: 24

Michael Grant Terry (Wendell) guest starred in the latest episode of The Closer.

This_Years_Love

[166]Aug 13, 2011
    • level: 11
    Agent Shaw was the kid from the movies Andre and Corrina, Corrina.

Geri08

[167]Aug 21, 2011
    I have been watching ER again...I saw Carlo Gallo playing a 15 year old in an episode lately and also John Pyper-Ferguson (Science in the Physicist...he looked so much younger without the beard)...Also saw Emily's hubby David Hornsby in an episode a few months back...

phatprincess86

[168]Oct 5, 2011
    • level: 4
    Sam Witwer, a.k.a. the guy who killed McVicar at the beginning of season two, also worked with David Boreanaz in Angel (interestingly enough, trying to kill Gina Torres, who was in season four's "The Bones That Blew"). I've also seen Sam on Smallville, Cold Case (along with the guy who played Teddy Parker in season four's "The Hero in the Hold"), CSI, and NCIS, and he's currently on the SyFy series Being Human. And speaking of Gina Torres, she played Jasmine on Angel, and was also on Xena: Warrior Princess, CSI, Drop Dead Diva, and the short-lived ABCFamily series Huge.

Mitoch wrote:
    So, I was recording the season 4 episodes onto DVDs from my TIVO today, and "Skull in the Sculpture" was one of them. So I stopped, so that I could watch NCIS, when who was on the show? Carla Gallo, the girl who plays Daisy Wick! But on NCIS, she looked and spoke very differently. Like a real grown-up. If I had not just watched Skull I probably never would have made the connection.

She also used to be on Undeclared.

Geri08 wrote:
    Wow...sign of a good actress...she drives me crazy as Daisy...it is hard to imagine her being anybody else and being good at it...but do you know what really gets me...Do you remember 'Gallagher' in Killer in the Concrete (aka Greg Baker)...Well he is in Hannah Montanna as her teacher and he is about as different as you can get in that...tough guy in Bones and a big softie idiot in Hannah...

He's also on the Disney XD show I'm in the Band (I'm so ashamed that I know that). Oh, and his associate in "Killer in the Concrete" has been in the Disney channel movie Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century, as well as Zenon the Zequel, playing rock star Protozoa.

Mitoch wrote:
    I was watching "The Mentalist" Tuesday night and saw Azura Skye (Amber Kippler from "Mummy in the Maze" ) on it playing a Wiccan. And then, last night I watched an episode from Season 4 of House, "Guardian Angels," and she was in that as well (as the person who was sick).

I've seen her in Smallville, playing a girl obsessed with Lex Luthor, and on Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, where she played a chick named Cassandra who predicted her own death.

Starprincess13 wrote:
    Joel David Moore (Colin Fisher) is in the new movie Avatar and I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but both TJ Thyne and Tamara Taylor were on NCIS.

Joel David Moore was also on a few episodes of Medium and an episode of Hawaii Five-0.

Geri08 wrote:
    I have been watching ER again...I saw Carlo Gallo playing a 15 year old in an episode lately and also John Pyper-Ferguson (Science in the Physicist...he looked so much younger without the beard)...Also saw Emily's hubby David Hornsby in an episode a few months back...

Never really watched ER, but I've seen Pyper-Ferguson on an episode of Smallville, and turns out he was in X-Men 3.

Geri08

[169]Oct 5, 2011
    phatprincess86 wrote:
    Sam Witwer, a.k.a. the guy who killed McVicar at the beginning of season two, also worked with David Boreanaz in Angel (interestingly enough, trying to kill Gina Torres, who was in season four's "The Bones That Blew"). I've also seen Sam on Smallville, Cold Case (along with the guy who played Teddy Parker in season four's "The Hero in the Hold"), CSI, and NCIS, and he's currently on the SyFy series Being Human. And speaking of Gina Torres, she played Jasmine on Angel, and was also on Xena: Warrior Princess, CSI, Drop Dead Diva, and the short-lived ABCFamily series Huge.

Mitoch wrote:
    So, I was recording the season 4 episodes onto DVDs from my TIVO today, and "Skull in the Sculpture" was one of them. So I stopped, so that I could watch NCIS, when who was on the show? Carla Gallo, the girl who plays Daisy Wick! But on NCIS, she looked and spoke very differently. Like a real grown-up. If I had not just watched Skull I probably never would have made the connection.

She also used to be on Undeclared.

Geri08 wrote:
    Wow...sign of a good actress...she drives me crazy as Daisy...it is hard to imagine her being anybody else and being good at it...but do you know what really gets me...Do you remember 'Gallagher' in Killer in the Concrete (aka Greg Baker)...Well he is in Hannah Montanna as her teacher and he is about as different as you can get in that...tough guy in Bones and a big softie idiot in Hannah...

He's also on the Disney XD show I'm in the Band (I'm so ashamed that I know that). Oh, and his associate in "Killer in the Concrete" has been in the Disney channel movie Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century, as well as Zenon the Zequel, playing rock star Protozoa.

Mitoch wrote:
    I was watching "The Mentalist" Tuesday night and saw Azura Skye (Amber Kippler from "Mummy in the Maze" ) on it playing a Wiccan. And then, last night I watched an episode from Season 4 of House, "Guardian Angels," and she was in that as well (as the person who was sick).

I've seen her in Smallville, playing a girl obsessed with Lex Luthor, and on Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, where she played a chick named Cassandra who predicted her own death.

Starprincess13 wrote:
    Joel David Moore (Colin Fisher) is in the new movie Avatar and I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but both TJ Thyne and Tamara Taylor were on NCIS.

Joel David Moore was also on a few episodes of Medium and an episode of Hawaii Five-0.

Geri08 wrote:

Never really watched ER, but I've seen Pyper-Ferguson on an episode of Smallville, and turns out he was in X-Men 3.

Actually, just on a sidenote! Bones has 'copied' (for want of a better word) alot of ER episodes and storylines. Someone in the Bones world must have liked it!

phatprincess86

[170]Oct 7, 2011

Oh, I recently saw Michael Grant Terry, a.k.a. Wendell, on an episode of CSI, playing a suspect. And Ryan Cartwrightis currently on the SyFy show Alphas (which may be why Vincent was killed off at the end of last season). Not that I've seen that show, but I saw him in the previews and I was like, "*gasp* That's Vincent Nigel-Murray off of Bones!"

phatprincess86

[171]Oct 13, 2011

phatprincess86 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    Wow...sign of a good actress...she drives me crazy as Daisy...it is hard to imagine her being anybody else and being good at it...but do you know what really gets me...Do you remember 'Gallagher' in Killer in the Concrete (aka Greg Baker)...Well he is in Hannah Montana as her teacher and he is about as different as you can get in that...tough guy in Bones and a big softie idiot in Hannah...
    Wouldn't ya know it? A week after Michael Grant Terry guest stars on CSI, Gallagher's associate guest stars as well, playing a Middle Eastern prince. Go figure!

phatprincess86

[172]Oct 26, 2011

I can't believe I didn't think of this before! Erin Chambers (a.k.a.the victim's daughter in "The Secret in the Soil"), Sean Blakemore (a.k.a. Angela's ex, Grayson 'Birimbau' Barasa), and Lisa LoCicero (a.k.a. the victim's mother in "The Maggots in the Meathead") have all been on General Hospital!

(On a side note, I really need to turn off the TV and go outside every once in a while. )

grissomsidle

[173]Nov 10, 2011
    • level: 17
    Michael Grant Terry is in an episode of Criminal Minds. He was an unsub (unknown subject). Kathryn Winnick was also in an episode of Criminal Minds (Season 1 Somebody's Watching). She was also an unsub. I think she did a pretty good job. She's also been on CSI before as a victim.

phatprincess86

[174]Nov 19, 2011

grissomsidle wrote:
    Michael Grant Terry is in an episode of Criminal Minds. He was an unsub (unknown subject). Kathryn Winnick was also in an episode of Criminal Minds (Season 1 Somebody's Watching). She was also an unsub. I think she did a pretty good job. She's also been on CSI before as a victim.

Yeah, I saw Michael Grant Terry's Criminal Minds episode for the first time a couple of weeks ago. And if I'm not mistaken, Kathryn Winnick also played a rape victim on an episode of House.

blazingizard09

[175]Jan 3, 2012
    • level: 1
    I am surprised, that with all of the Syfy show mentions on here, that no one mentioned Eddie McClintock's (Sully) new show. He has played the lead male agent, Pete lattimer, on Warehouse 13 since the beginning.

Billy Gibbson was on King of the Hills, and two and a half men

Geri08

[176]Jan 4, 2012
    blazingizard09 wrote:
    I am surprised, that with all of the Syfy show mentions on here, that no one mentioned Eddie McClintock's (Sully) new show. He has played the lead male agent, Pete lattimer, on Warehouse 13 since the beginning.

Billy Gibbson was on King of the Hills, and two and a half men

Welcome to the Forum...Eddie McClintock is sort of on a 'not need to mention' basis I would think!

Syd_CB

[177]Jan 13, 2012
    • level: 15

Bess Wohl, who played Amy Hollister (Russ's girlfriend/fiance/wife), also played Kendall Novak, a lab tech on three episodes of CSI New York (you may remember her as the one who teased Adam by eating a piece of chocolate when Adam was on a lemon juice and cayenne pepper diet in "Commuted Sentences"-Season 4). She had a small guest star role as a possible suspect in an earlier episode of CSI NY too, "Til Death Do Us Part" the first season episode with the formaldehyde laced wedding gown.

Emily Deschanel was in an episode of Crossing Jordan (man I loved that show) called "All the News Fit to Print" from the third season where she played an EMT called Michelle who turned to be the murderer in one of the two cases covered in that epi. I remember rewatching that episode at some point a long time ago and realizing that was Emily.

Edited on 01/13/2012 7:51am

DivinePearl

[178]Oct 26, 2012
    • level: 3

Most recently, Michael Grant Terry was on an episode of Grimm, playing an intern for the Portland PD.

MorganMetcalf

[179]Dec 15, 2012
    • level: 2

Geri08 wrote:
    blazingizard09 wrote:
    I am surprised, that with all of the Syfy show mentions on here, that no one mentioned Eddie McClintock's (Sully) new show. He has played the lead male agent, Pete lattimer, on Warehouse 13 since the beginning. Billy Gibbson was on King of the Hills, and two and a half men
    Welcome to the Forum...Eddie McClintock is sort of on a 'not need to mention' basis I would think!

While I agree with the sentiment, I was a Warehouse fan before I ever saw the old eps of Bones with him as Sully, so when he showed up in Girl in the Gator before he even took off his sunglasses I was bouncing up and down in my seat going "Oh my gosh is that who I think it is?!?! Yes yes yes it's Pete!!!!!!" *lol fits of hysterics* Anywho I think the character of Sully was awesome in that he didn't make me hate Eddie/Sully/Pete because the only bad thing about him was that he wasn't Booth. And since I saw these episodes after seeing "I'm-I'm pregnant. You're the father. *gasp* *fandom dies*" I didn't have to hold that against him. The characters of Sully and Pete are really quite similar in some ways in my opinion, so for me that was pretty awesome.

Other character sightings off the top of my head:

- Caroline as Mrs. Dabney on Disney's "Good Luck Charlie" (I have two little sisters )

- Wendell as A RICH BOY CULTIST MURDERER on In Plain Sight (IT WAS JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG ON EVERY LEVEL IMAGINABLE!!!)

- Daisy as Rhonda (traitorous secretary) in We Bought A Zoo

- Vincent Nigel Murray as Gary on SyFy's Alphas (I knew him as Gary before I met VNM!)

- (side note about me - before I found Bones and my true purpose in life my very first fangirl obsession was abcFamily's one season No Ordinary Family.) the other day I was looking up a line from NOF and saw a picture on the wiki with new eyes - the recurring boyfriend of one of the main characters is none other than Finn Abernathy!!! (my fav squintern)

- my history class had a movie party and contrary to my objections the movie "Napoleon Dynamite" was chosen. I disliked it as much as I thought I would, but then it earned my notice when first Agent Genevieve Shaw (she was in high school!) appeared, and then to my utter amazement and fangirly glee, Deputy Director Hacker also showed up (as a wrestling coach!)

- not a sighting, but it's pretty cool: My grandpa knows and used to teach high school with the actor that played Cullen!

(will add edits as I recall other sightings )

Edited on 12/15/2012 2:17am
    Edited 3 total times.

MorganMetcalf

[180]Dec 15, 2012
    • level: 2

Starprincess13 wrote:

Michael Grant Terry (Wendell) guest starred in the latest episode of The Closer.

oh?! what episode was that? I'll have to watch it!

Edited on 12/15/2012 2:14am