Where is Bones filmed? What is the Jeffersonian building?

marymc21

[1]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 6

I'm going to be in LA for a few days soon - it's not often this happens folks, I'm from Ireland - and if it was possible I'd like to take a picture of the glass roofed building they use for the Jeffersonian external shots. I remember vaguely reading somewhere that it was part of some university, but I don't know which one or what part.

I've googled it, but the only time I get on the internet these days is quick snatches at airport kiosks, which isn't very helpful!! If anyone can point me in the right direction, or has read that thing about where it is, PLEASE let me know!!!

Also - YAY SEPTEMBER!!!

Thanks!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mag31

[2]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 7
    I only found that, sorry :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bones_(TV_series)#_note-ign2007

Please let us have a look at your photos when you come back!

Preboomer

[4]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 8
    marymc21 wrote:

I'm going to be in LA for a few days soon - it's not often this happens folks, I'm from Ireland - and if it was possible I'd like to take a picture of the glass roofed building they use for the Jeffersonian external shots. I remember vaguely reading somewhere that it was part of some university, but I don't know which one or what part.

I've googled it, but the only time I get on the internet these days is quick snatches at airport kiosks, which isn't very helpful!! If anyone can point me in the right direction, or has read that thing about where it is, PLEASE let me know!!!

Also - YAY SEPTEMBER!!!

Thanks!!

HI,

If you know someone who has the dvds of season 1 Hart Hanson and Berry Josephson do the

commentary for pilot and explain what everything is and where it is. The entire commentary

was really good.

The Jeffersonian is portrayed by the Annenberg Center at UCLA . All of Bones was filmed

in California mainly in LA.

The skylight ceiling does not have any glass and is open to elements.

Do take pictures and give us a written report on how you spent your summer vacation.

Edited on 07/29/2007 1:27pm

marymc21

[5]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 6

OH, you people are the awesomest.

Thank you, and I will do my absolute best to get there and definitely post pictures if I do!!!