Who do you prefer? Wendell, Nigel, Clark?

leesha_27

[21]May 3, 2009
    • level: 17
    I like Mr. Nigel-Murray or however its said. lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marchingbando

[22]May 3, 2009
    • level: 2
    My first preference would be to have Zack back, as unlikely as that is. I miss his character so much. Next choice would be Nigel-Murray, he's quite amusing and has fun with Hodgins. Wendell is ok, and would probably be my third choice, though keeping the rotation would be a very close fourth place, as then we would still get Nigel and Wendell.
    Edited on 05/03/2009 5:39pm

hex_fan_999

[23]May 4, 2009
    • level: 7
    Out of them, defintly Zach. He is the best assistant. Him and Bones' friendship is just so cute.

TBones22

[24]May 5, 2009
    • level: 10
    Weel, of course I want Zach back. However, I love Nigel. I dont like Clark. Its funny to watch him squirm with the personal stuff in the workplace, but he gets annoying. He just doesnt fit into the family. Its like he is too separate because he keeps his home life private. I know its how it should be in real life for the most part, but still. I like Wendell ok but I dont know, it seems like hes a little too perfect. Nigel is by far the best.

HarmlessAngel

[25]May 6, 2009
    Team Wendell For Me

sammie_snk

[26]May 6, 2009
    • level: 3
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    Team Wendell For Me
    Same! He's so cute and I loved seeing him & Booth together. There was a nice brotherly vibe. Plus Booth needs someone "normal" in the lab. haha. He and Hodgins get along the best too. Nigel-Murray is annoying with all the facts, I enjoy trivia but it's getting to the point of being irritating. Poor Clark just can't handle the personal drama! Arastoo Vaziri, the Muslim intern is also good to look at but I hate the drama coming along with him. I find the whole lab's hang up on him being Muslim ridiculous but I suppose it's to make the show relevent and address an issue. Wendell is simply perfect, he just fits with the rest of the team.

himym_always

[27]May 8, 2009
    • level: 1
    Vincent all the way!!! Not a single doubt about it. He is soooo cute and funny, interesting, smart... Wendell is blah, and Clark definitely no... And I totally vote no for the "continuing rotating", unless they don't choose Nigel, then if my options are: anyone but Nigel, or keep rotating, definitely rotating...
    And I really like Zach, but I still prefer Nigel...

CoffeeCake225

[28]May 8, 2009
    • level: 15
    i loove nigel-murray but i love wendell too hes hot and hes the most "normal" from them all, its nice to see booth have a friend he can hang out with, same with hodgins

This_Years_Love

[29]Jul 1, 2009
    • level: 11

I want Wendell but Nigel-Murray is a close second. I really love both of these but I feel Wendell fits in with all the other characters a little better than Vincent does.

I really don't want them to pick any of the following:

Clark because he's not really an intern. He's a full forensic anthropologist (I also didn't like when they made Zack a full forensic anthropologist in season 2). I just feel like Brennan should be the only fully trained forensic anthropologist on the show.

Fisher He's too annoying and depressing. I have a tenancy to press mute on the remote whenever he talks as his voice is so annoying. It's like nails on a blackboard.

Arastoo I do like him but I don't want them to pick him as they always make Hodgins make rascist jokes when he's around which makes me dislike Hodgins and I don't want to dislike Hodgins.

Edited on 07/01/2009 5:15am
    Edited 3 total times.

SMGslayer97

[31]Jul 3, 2009
    • level: 34
    I think they should keep rotating for a little longer in season 5 only because they've got a lot of great people and even though I couldn't see most of them as the permenant choice I'd still like to see more of all of them for awhile seeing as no one will be able to replace Zach even after they replace him. I think for me my choice would be Wendell for two reasons. One, he very much like Booth or Angela aka less of suint. I think it would really seperate him from being compared Zach and create a great place for him in the lab that will be very different from Zach's. He's the best choice so far, every one else seems a little to...well I want to say comical. Nigel Murray is all laughs and weirdness because of the tangents, Fisher is to dark the job itself already has tons of darkness we don't need a depressing person to make it even darker, Clark is just way to uncomfortable there to really be an enjoyable character.

Geri08

[32]Jul 3, 2009
    • level: 31
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    I think they should keep rotating for a little longer in season 5 only because they've got a lot of great people and even though I couldn't see most of them as the permenant choice I'd still like to see more of all of them for awhile seeing as no one will be able to replace Zach even after they replace him. I think for me my choice would be Wendell for two reasons. One, he very much like Booth or Angela aka less of suint. I think it would really seperate him from being compared Zach and create a great place for him in the lab that will be very different from Zach's. He's the best choice so far, every one else seems a little to...well I want to say comical. Nigel Murray is all laughs and weirdness because of the tangents, Fisher is to dark the job itself already has tons of darkness we don't need a depressing person to make it even darker, Clark is just way to uncomfortable there to really be an enjoyable character.

Totally agree with you...I would love it to be Wendell because he is more down to earth and less like Zach...Clark is just too much like Booth when it comes to talking sex only worse and Fisher is just too depressing...But like you I can see them rotating for quite a while yet...

Starprincess13

[33]Jul 11, 2009
    • level: 24

My choice is either Nigel or Wendell. I like Fisher, Clark and Arastoo because there are have been some good, funny moments with them but I can't see any of them as being there full time. I definitely wouldn't want Daisy. I never liked her.

Nigel is very interesting and fits in well with the others, especially Hodgins. I love when they were performing experiments together. It reminded me of the good old days of experiments with Zack and Hodgins. I also like Wendell because he is very down to earth and more normal than the others which is good for Booth and would be a bit of a change for the show.

Ultimately, it would be perfect if we had Zach back but if that's not going to happen, than I would be happy with either Nigel or Wendell. They each bring something unique to the show.

charlottedotcom

[34]Jul 16, 2009
    • level: 16
    1. Vincent Nigel-Murray
    2. Wendell
    maybe Fisher, but they're my tops

madalynn09

[35]Jul 19, 2009
    • level: 4

Between Wendell or Mr Nigel-Murray

Wendall is normal he gets along with everyone and i like his character.

Mr Nigel-Murray is good but they already have smart people on the show and the facts can get a bit annoying

I like Clark as well but like other people have said he's already fully trained

ArTiStAnDbUgGuY

[36]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 5
    My top Grad Sutdent is Mr. Nigel-Muray. I LOVE his accent and all his crazy facts. I think it's funny how he is always getting on Cam's nerves with his facts when they are working on cases.

I also like Wendell. The whole deal about him being somehow related to the mob was funny and I loved when he stole from Egyptology.

feathaheatha

[37]Jan 28, 2010
    Mr. Nigel-Murray all the way!!!! Wendell is dating Angela and I hate that because she's supposed to be with Hodgins so he has got to go and the other three are just too annoying or forgettable.

Libra1010

[38]Jan 28, 2010
    • level: 6
    Clark! I love Clark. His whole mania about keeping the personal life out of the workplace is really funny to me, because it really is true that the personal stuff at the Jeffersonian can verge on unprofessional. Not that I'd want them to change, but dumping Clark into that is hilarious. And Wendell at a close second, just because... he's adorable. And I can totally respect someone with his backround trying to live a big life. So I really like him.

Michellexx

[39]Jan 28, 2010
    • level: 8
    wendall he has a cute name (:
    Edited on 01/28/2010 9:01pm
    Edited 2 total times.

pgsuperfan

[40]Jan 29, 2010
    • level: 25
    bring back Zack !!!!