We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Who do you prefer? Wendell, Nigel, Clark?

MeaghanRennick

[41]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 3
    I like Nigel the best and always have. I don't like Wendell that much since he started dating Angela, Clark is irritating, Aroostoo just doesn't bring that much to the show, and I guess Fisher is fine.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jonesey815

[42]May 12, 2010
    • level: 6

Wow, This would be a good place for a poll. Up at the top there, with the clickablebuttons. Anyway, my vote goes to....

Mr. Nigel-Murray

Cam: We all ready have Agent Booth to make lame jokes, let's stick to facts.
    Vincent: The rods in the human eye are sensitive enough to detect the light emitted by a struck match from as much as a mile away, on a clear night.
    Cam: [mildly surprised] Okay, let's stick to relevant facts.

uk18flashback

[43]May 14, 2010
    • level: 4

I love the rotating interns but I agree with most of you Mr Nigel Murray all the way. I am a sucker for accents and I love the random facts.

It is a shame they can't bring Zack back as he did not kill anyone but they kind of moved away from that to the interns.

For a Zack fix just rewatch season 1 to 3.

But you never know he might guest star in future eps.

nightowl128

[44]May 21, 2010

Totally voting for Clark

by the way when is she hiring her intern? thought it would be within this season

Geri08

[45]May 21, 2010
    • level: 31
    nightowl128 wrote:

Totally voting for Clark

by the way when is she hiring her intern? thought it would be within this season

Seemingly not...
    ***SPOILER***

lintball13

[46]May 22, 2010
    • level: 10
    no one can replace zack, but my favorite intern would probably be Fischer. His gloominess is kind of funny, and evey time I look at him I think of Norm from Avatar. Best movie ever.

TVISMYLIFE2006

[47]May 22, 2010
    • level: 9

I think that Wendell is the perfect mix between Bones and Booth... he even plays hockey! But, honestly, I just think they are going to need to pick an intern already. It's been two seasons of rotating interns and we just need a constant one.

grissomsidle

[48]Jun 3, 2010
    • level: 17
    I would prefer to have Zach back like others. Since that is not an option. But out of the interns I prefer Wendell first. Regardless of the fact that he dated Angela. It wasn't like it was going last. They were never meant to be. (happy she and Hodgins finally married). Second, I would go with Fisher and then Nigel-Murray. I think Fisher is entertaining. Nigel-Murray is sometimes annoying with his facts but I still like him. I like Daisy okay but I don't think I could stand her every single episode. No way.

zorga98

[49]Feb 19, 2011

i hate them all and just want zach back. Wendallis in the way of angela and hodgins, clark is either too stuffy or to revealing, fisher was good when he was gloomy but now hes happy its just boring, the asian dude was just confusing, and nigel is RREALLY annoying. I sound like scrouge but i miss Zach

Geri08

[50]Feb 19, 2011
    zorga98 wrote:

i hate them all and just want zach back. Wendallis in the way of angela and hodgins, clark is either too stuffy or to revealing, fisher was good when he was gloomy but now hes happy its just boring, the asian dude was just confusing, and nigel is RREALLY annoying. I sound like scrouge but i miss Zach

We all miss Zach, but unfortunately we have to accept that he is gone...He may pop up from time to time, due to how popular he is with Bones fans...but we are not going to see him back fulltime...Maybe if the show was to go to a ninth and tenth season we might get a chance to see him more...

CrimeDramaBee

[51]Feb 19, 2011
    • level: 15
    These interns have been cycled around for the last 2 1/2 years. They should decide soon becasue it's been a long time. I can't decide between Nigel-Murray or Wendell, but I don't like Clark as much as them.

Geri08

[52]Feb 19, 2011
    CrimeDramaBee wrote:
    These interns have been cycled around for the last 2 1/2 years. They should decide soon becasue it's been a long time. I can't decide between Nigel-Murray or Wendell, but I don't like Clark as much as them.

Well when HH was interviewed about that he stated that he had no plans to change the way things were at the moment...They liked the variety that the rotating squints gave them...I have to say, I like it too...

Princess_Pinky

[53]Feb 19, 2011
    • level: 11

I absolutely adore Wendell (even when Wendell and Angela were dating, despite me being a huge Hodgela fan)and I think Clarke is funny as heck. The only one that deeply annoys me is Nigel. Every time I see him as the current week's intern, I cringe inside.

Geri08

[54]Feb 20, 2011
    Princess_Pinky wrote:

I absolutely adore Wendell (even when Wendell and Angela were dating, despite me being a huge Hodgela fan)and I think Clarke is funny as heck. The only one that deeply annoys me is Nigel. Every time I see him as the current week's intern, I cringe inside.

I agree with you about Wendell...And Nigel-Murray really irritates me as well...As for Daisy!!! I can not take that girl at all...

charmed4eva112

[55]Feb 21, 2011
    • level: 20
    I have to say, when I first started watching Bones (which was actually the second to last episode of season 4) and started catching up, I liked Vincent Nigel-Murray the best, followed by Daisy then Fisher then Wendell then Clark. The reason I had Wendell as the second last was because I really only saw one episode of him at the time, and it was the hockey episode. It took a few months, but once I saw more episodes, obviously everything started changing and my preferences have been changing ever since. Even now, I don't have a definite list but here's my newly updated one:

1. Wendell. I just love how he's so down to earth and relateable. Everyone seems to love him, even Brennan, and that's pretty high up for her. I mean, he's no Zack, but he would be the perfect replacement for him.

2. Fisher. Yeah, I know, it's Fisher. I don't like happy Fisher that much, but he wasn't so bad last season. He got a few laughs out of me and he's pretty damn awesome for such a flawed intern character.

3. Vincent. Ok, so this season, he's not so funny anymore, especially after winning Jeopardy. But last season, I really did like him. He was quirky and I liked hearing his facts. We only saw him once this season, I think, but I'm sure we can get back to that quirky guy we used to at least like back in seasn 4/season 5.

4. Clark. I admit, he used to be my least favourite, but this season, he's really been growing on me. But he's definately not high up on my list yet.

5. Daisy. I used to like her, and then she started dating Sweets and went from serious/hardworking to perky/annoying. I prefer Daisy when she's serious and hardworking to be perfectly honest, and I don't really like her dating Sweets. I mean, she left him to go somewhere else for work! And he takes her back, just like that! No, Sweets! You deserve someone so much better! Plus, it doesn't help that Sweets has gotten a little bit more dislikeable this season because of Daisy. *sigh* She just needs to stop dating Sweets and just...shut up.

CrimeDramaBee

[56]Feb 28, 2011
    • level: 15

It's always felt weird that there has been at least 5 male interns but Daisy was the only female. And she's so annoying that most find her unlikeable. It makes sense that there'd be less female students than males in the program, but they could have at least even it up a bit. :S

Also, if Zack counts as a squintern, wouldn't Hodgins & Angela also be because they're squints working for Brennan? Though we all know that Zack is the posterboy for "Squint."

Edited on 02/28/2011 12:30pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Geri08

[57]Feb 28, 2011
    CrimeDramaBee wrote:

It's always felt weird that there has been at least 5 male interns but Daisy was the only female. And she's so annoying that most find her unlikeable. It makes sense that there'd be less female students than males in the program, but they could have at least even it up a bit. :S

Also, if Zack counts as a squintern, wouldn't Hodgins & Angela also be because they're squints working for Brennan? Though we all know that Zack is the posterboy for "Squint."

Well I suppose Zack could have been called a squintern before he got his doctorate and became a squint! Clarke is a doctor and he still is referred to as a squintern...I suppose what HH means by 'rotating squinters' is that these are mostly young interns, not qualified yet and also those who are an intern to Dr. Brennan to get more experience! Clarke is the only one who could be employed soley as an anthropologist!