Zack... Oh, man! :(

BarryWeen3

[21]Aug 22, 2011
    • level: 14

DavidBarro wrote:

Well, my recovery is NOT going well. :-( I'm still a bit behind on Bones. However, part of that is my fault, because I just felt so compelled to re-watch some of the episodes I've already seen.

Geri, HOW ON EARTH did you do that cool trick with the spoilers link?? It was cool! I'd never seen that done before.

Spoilers are easily done by enclosing whatever material you don't want seen in between ["spoiler"] spoiler material [/"spoiler"], without the quotes around the word spoiler. I threw those quotes in so that you could see the actual url code, otherwise you get
    ***SPOILER***

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Geri08

[22]Aug 22, 2011
    • level: 31

BarryWeen3 wrote:

DavidBarro wrote:

Well, my recovery is NOT going well. :-( I'm still a bit behind on Bones. However, part of that is my fault, because I just felt so compelled to re-watch some of the episodes I've already seen.

Geri, HOW ON EARTH did you do that cool trick with the spoilers link?? It was cool! I'd never seen that done before.

Spoilers are easily done by enclosing whatever material you don't want seen in between ["spoiler"] spoiler material [/"spoiler"], without the quotes around the word spoiler. I threw those quotes in so that you could see the actual url code, otherwise you get
    ***SPOILER***

Just as Matt says David...Hope you do not have any problem mastering it! With regards to Zach, as you said it above 'Zach, oh man'!...So much done and so little done to resolve it...For the moment the writers and TPTB are happy to leave it where it is...Know what it's like when you rewatch certain episodes too...I start off at the Pilot and watch the seasons over and over...sometimes just my favourites all the way through and sometimes when I have a little more time on my hands the whole lot... Hope your recovery picks up...And enjoy the rest of the episodes.

DavidBarro

[23]Sep 3, 2011
    • level: 4
    Well, my recovery is getting a little better... slowly. Much more slowly than necessary. I find it actually a bit cathartic having this discussion about Zack. I have finished season 5 and watched the season 6 premiere, and I realized that I saw a few more episodes from S5 than I previously thought.

More importantly, I got the DVD set of Season 3 (thanks to my dear brother) which is the "Totally Decomposed Edition". I don't know if there is another one or not... But this one has EXTENDED episodes! I was really happy to see that "The Knight on the Grid" was one of the extended ones. There are a couple GREAT bits in there!! Well, one in particular. Still no new information; it was just nice to see extra dialogue pertinent to the Gormogon story. In case anyone hasn't seen it that wishes to, I won't say anything else.

I really wish Zack would come back. This whole thing with the rotating interns is getting kinda old!

BarryWeen3

[24]Sep 4, 2011
    • level: 14

DavidBarro wrote:
    Well, my recovery is getting a little better... slowly. Much more slowly than necessary. I find it actually a bit cathartic having this discussion about Zack. I have finished season 5 and watched the season 6 premiere, and I realized that I saw a few more episodes from S5 than I previously thought. More importantly, I got the DVD set of Season 3 (thanks to my dear brother) which is the "Totally Decomposed Edition". I don't know if there is another one or not... But this one has EXTENDED episodes! I was really happy to see that "The Knight on the Grid" was one of the extended ones. There are a couple GREAT bits in there!! Well, one in particular. Still no new information; it was just nice to see extra dialogue pertinent to the Gormogon story. In case anyone hasn't seen it that wishes to, I won't say anything else. I really wish Zack would come back. This whole thing with the rotating interns is getting kinda old!

From what has been posted previously and what the creators have said, there is probably close to no chance of Zach returning. And it looks like the rotating interns will continue as Season 7 sees another new intern added.....sorry....