Bones

Mayhem on a Cross

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 16, 2009 on FOX

• By far one of the best of season four. Gordon Gordon is back, Sweets past is reviled and the sweet moments between Booth and Brennan. My oh my!

It was a nice pick to bring back Dr. Wyatt for this episode, I disliked most of the horrifying music that came along with this episode, however with Dr. Wyatt being there, Dr. Sweets past reviled and the moments between Booth and Bones, made me forget about the music.

A moment I loved was at the end, when they went to go get sweets and Dr. Brennan opens herself up to Sweets and tells both him and Booth that her foster parents locked her in a trunk for two days. When Booth handed her the handkerchief and then she put it back, I think I realized what Dr. Wyatt meant when he said something about one knowing about the attraction. I absolutely adored the part, when Brennan gives booth that look, and he opens up a tiny bit about his past.

The entire concept, that both Dr. Wyatt and Sweets liked death metal (or whatever kind of metal it was) was an interesting idea. Sweets was so funny looking when he was dressed up, I loved it. While Dr. Wyatt played the air guitar.

The writing and plot-line to this episode were stellar in my opinion. I have never seen an episode of any show that included death metal. A must watch in my opinion!