Bones

Mother and Child in the Bay

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 06, 2006 on FOX

• Excellent episode we want more

Well another suberb episode, this series is going from strength to strength. Cam is turning out to be a great character i am really enjoying the back and forth banter with her and Temp. I am expecting a big bust up any time soon as the temperatures seam to be rising allready. It appears Cam is starting to make Temp show some feeling towards people and show she actually does care in her own way about people.

The plot of the episode was very good and gross at the same time it did disturb me to think anyone could do something like this to another person. I also wondered how that women could live with herself after doing that, wouldnt seeing the child knowing it isn't yours be too traumatic.

The effect the case has on Booth's final decision was expected really and good on him trying to get along with people. Then again Temp shows some emotion be it only small but she does smile.

I have a good feeling about this series as it is showing great promise and i hope they use Cam to bring out more emotion in Temp. More of the same please and i will be happy