Bones

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOX Premiered Sep 13, 2005 In Season

layle1

Bones Fan Reviews (933)

• Bones Season 10

I would just like to let @JaneDoeling know that ferrets can and do survive in the wild, also they are known to eat raw meat, bones, and even organs. I'm astounded by the number of people who are mad about the latest just a TV show. Another thing I'd like to mention is that John (Sweets) chose to tleave the show ad the only way that could happen was if he died. I wish he hadn't made that choice, but I can't do anything to chage that by commenting on a tv review website. (And for your information, I've been a fan of Bones before serial killers, when Dr. Goodman and Zach were consistant characters)
  • Done with shove liberalism down your throat Bones

I have watched every season of Bones, but now their liberal agenda has gone over the top. I'm done.
  • bring back zack 10

when are you going to bring back zack and let them know he wasn`t a killer
  • Dr. Camille Saroyan pissed of the wrong Queen......

Did Dr. Camille Saroyan/Tamara Taylor have a fight with her hairdresser??? Cos by the looks of it she really pissed him off. A 3 year old with paper scissors could've done a better job... :)))
  • Bring Sweets Back!!

I love of my favorite TV shows to watch. Unfortunately you killed off my favorite character! I was completely shocked and mad. I know it showed Sweets die but somehow you need to come up with a way to bring him back! Make it have been someone else and the squints were tricked in to believe it was the real Sweets or something. Maybe the real Sweets was kidnapped and can't get free or maybe lost his memory and is out there somewhere. Idk but however you need to write it in the story line it needs to be done.
  • Disappointed

Loved the show for years, put up with their ideology of left wing vs right wing but they have gone too far with their self righteous message. Use to love the camaraderire between characters and Bones stark but truthfulness regarding how she saw the world and her struggles with understanding and emoting her feelings. Now it's just another puppet for the left wing mouth piece and no longer takes the time to question ideas, fact vs opinions and truths.
  • WOW! Seriously!!

I have never written in or cared to comment on a

show, but what a disappointment. Just watched the 3rd episode of this

season and I am still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor. Cannot

believe that these writers had the nerve to depict the more conservative

group of people as ridiculous stereotypes. They have pretty much just

insulted half the country. I have been also been a loyal fan for a long

time and I am really upset about this. Taking this show off my DVR,

too.
  • you killed off my favorite character

Luckily I no longer watch Bones so I missed the last show that apparently everyone I know, and a lot of people I don't know, hated. I quit watching it at all because you killed off Sweets. He was always a breath of fresh air and some of your characters are getting stale. I suggest you figure out some way to make him alive again if you want to stay on the air. On the other hand, the show was getting political and therefore boring anyway.. Someone on the staff should have mentioned that people watch the show to be entertained, not preached the writers political views. One last thing, I read a lot of reviews and I agree wholeheartedly with the expressed views.
  • LIberal crap

I'm watching the latest episode. Didn't realize that this show is written & directed by left wing nut-jobs. The death of the obese right-wing radio announcer is obviously directed at Rush Limbaugh. And they (the writers/director) deem as right-wing views such as being pro-gun and anti-immigration (which the MAJORITY of Americans believe in.

Why put liberal (or any political) views into a tv show? I realize that "Hollywood" is ultra-liberal, but not all of us are. I am pro-gun and I am anti-immigration and I am proud of it. Your recent show mocks people who have conservative viewpoints. Shame on you. You may as well have "Democratic National Committee" stamped on this show's intro.

I am taking Bones off of my dvr schedule.

PS once again, the liberal Hollywood folks depict whites as extremists and we NEVER hear about the Black Panthers, Louis Farahkan, Jessee Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc -- and the host of blacks who want to hurt/kill whites just because they are white? We never hear THAT side of the stoy
  • Purging of the Pundant

I had finally got my husband to watch show with me and you insulted us. We will never watch again. Wish I could submit a review without a point rating. You people are ignorant.
  • Really rotten show last night.

Last night show SUCKED!!!

How absolutely ignorant of you to attack at least 50% of your customer base.

Watch your numbers drop real quick if you put out more garbage like last night's show.

It is not real smart to write yourself out of a job.
  • Have a nice Life

We have folowed this show since day 1. I just took it off our DVR list. Product placement is just annoying. Political attacks on conservatives are pretty low. If only we could all be smart like the people out in Hollywood who live in the "real world"
  • Worst show ever done

Last year your preachy lefty noise was so much louder than any other year, but this last episode was so poorly written and so blatant an attack, I will no longer watch. I guess you don't realize that conservatives are about 50% of this country and you want to mock us and claim we are extreme? Done watching this nonsense and I hope a lot of people join me and you guys are looking for jobs (try msnbc) next year. Too bad I can't rate a ZERO because it is what you deserve.
  • Stop the ultra liberal attacks on conservatives

1.5
    I have been watching Bones since its debut. But, I am ready to quit watching. I am so tired of the ultra liberal slant on the shows. Last nights show was the worst since it was not only showcased their liberal bias, but attacked the beliefs of conservatives who are about 50% of the country. Yes, we think that there is a problem with illegal immigration (but support legal immigration - both my parents are immigrants). Yes, we belive in right to bare arms (but are against those who commit crimes using guns - interestingly, over 90% of all gun crimes are committed by liberals). Yes, we believe in the constitution and in the rule of law. Call us crazy. The show can be very good, but it is reminding me of another good show that became very liberal, starting its decline until it was cancelled -- remember Quincy, ME!?!?! Ihope that Bones will step back and return to the stories that made it a good show and end this insulting liberal crap that is so offensive to many.

• Weasels eating the beloved conservative talk show host?

Pretty bad writing in this episode!

This someone's hatred oozing out viscerally.

If you hate conservatives and those who seek the truth above and beyond science you don't have to be so transparent as this amateur episode was.

Do weasels even eat meat?

• Ferrets?? Really??

What a bunch of garbage, literally!! Ferrets CAN NOT survive in the wild, and would NOT EAT A HUMAN!! What kind of morons do they have writing the scripts for this show??
  • sweets

why did sweets have to die?
  • Blame Stephen Nathan for killing Sweets

Apparently John Francis Daley just needed a few months off the set so he could direct a movie and would have liked to have come back. It was Stephen Nathan who decided to make it permanent by killing his character. How easy would it have been to build tension around a kidnapped Sweets or otherwise deal with his absence? But kill him off like that? What an incredibly stupid, hateful, rotten thing to do. Nathan's the one who should have been dumped.
  • WHAT???

Now, elaborate dammit! If Sweets got a promotion for a new gig, left the show for reasons we can't stop, than bummer! But if this was written in, and I can't say I know. How dare you write him off, but explain why he left. When season 9 ended, I said 1 thing, watch, there gonna blow threw this booth in custody and get him out, and sure enough.... Dude shoots 3 delta Force Agents, and he's out, as they unlocked a conspiracy as big as Kennedy, in 2 fricken episodes. Now House, at least he had fun in jail, made it interesting. I wanted to see him beat the shit out of more inmates. You guys royally fucked up, now do a Paranormal episode where the ghost of Sweets gets trapped on earth. He's in limbo, purgatory if you will, and the death of like a family member or anything you can bring back, (a connection, if you will from a past episode), Sweets helps someone solve a crime and he's stuck on earth until it's solved and they are safe and the killer, do something dramatic at the end, not just jail, a nail biter. You owe this to the fans damn it! And after Sweets helps put a case to bed that would have left him stuck . When he gets his justice, I want you to send him off into the light, naturally, 2 witnesses, which are the 2 he helped, and they, and only they see. I hope your getting used to these comments because you lit the fuse to it, and your getting used to it, WOW,,, I'm a poet and I don't know it. Don't leave me out of the cut either, that's a golden idea on how you can start with the fans, and still, that's just a start. I'm just trying to help. A royal FUCKUP!!! I'm out, unless you take my script and my idea and, ohh, keep me set for a while. Theirs characters grow on there fans man, I can't believe this, what a day what a day what a day, to quit watching, what a day what a day what a day, to turn a new series on. Ohhh and by the way, cops PC up.
  • huge spoiler killing off one of the best, Dr. Sweets was greatest in the show!!!!

why the hell did you kill off Sweets!!! what kind of numbnuts does that??!!! was waiting for the premiere for months .... disappointed a big time!! huge spoiler. writers suck!!

• You killed off one of my favorite characters!

I can't believe you killed off Sweets! He was one of my favorite characters in this series. It made me cry and feel nothing but discuss for the writers and the series. I will no longer be watching the program. I have been a faithful fan from day one and you have killed that for me. I can't express my disappointment in this show and its writers!!!!!!
  • You Killed Sweats!

Why! Couldn't you have written him gradually. He was to be a father with insipid Daisy. Even i could have written a very acceptable ending. You made me cry and my neighbors and friends too. Pls don't kill anyone off because i will be forced to stop watching. Killing Daisy would be okay since she is just annoying.
  • The interest still keeps going

For me, this has to be one of the few tv series that has reached its 10th season while still being interesting and true to its originality. OK, John Francis Daley wanted to left the show and apparently, killing his character would be the best way to do it. Considering this, the idea was somewhat inevittable but maybe the execution wasn't as best as it could be. Now what effect will this have on the other characters is still to be seen. Also Daisy's pregnancy isn't the best idea so far and either way i want her out of the show permanently. Apart from that, the plot keeps becoming interesting and not boring and the characters blend so well with each other.

Whether Bones will actually choose one intern or not, has been on discussions for much time. Personally i could like it either way, as i don't really favour any of them as i favour the rest of the gang. The series could easily go beyond season 10 but Sweets's absence won't make it so easy. I think it's the second major loss after Zack in season 3 and the biggest loss in general since he was around for many seasons. But, if CSI can last beyond season 10, so can Bones, which is trully better.

PS I don't think Zack's return would serve any purpose now, but what could be done is giving him a closure as he admitted to Sweets he was not the real killer back then or killing him. I just imagine an episode where victim's identity turns out to be Zack and then having Bones and the others finding out who killed him.

• Lose Lose situation

There are people who were sad about Sweets demise some weren't. As is often the case , you can't please everyone. Perhaps having Sweets go back to working at the center he went to when he needed to gain perspective with Pelant, would have been a nice solution and he could take Daisy with him. I just wish the actress who played Agent Shaw would be available.

People have had Bones jumping the shark forever and each season being the last 10 seasons later it's still standing and not by the hair of its chin
  • Actors moving on.

If Daly wanted to move on that is understandable. As far as killing him off and bringing a pregnant Daisy in, that was just an unneeded addition to the storyline. The show has been struggling for the last few years. A note to all TV producers: Multiple episodes are irritating to viewers and even more so when the show goes into syndication. Another problem is that most people watch these shows to see their favorite characters solve cases and defeat the villain. The super villain that takes a whole season or longer to catch is just boring and the average fan a resolution at the end of each episode.
  • show is getting worse and worse

i don't care about Sweets being killed off if the actor wanted to leave, but this was done badly, didn't even bring a tear to my eye and i cry at many shows, but this way it was more a joke, for the added higher drama they make him a father to be, pointless! and so predictable! they are ruining a once great show, time to stop...
  • Broken Bones

Perhaps the actor was ready to move on, but the show is going to be lost without Sweets. They may have just as well killed off Bones or Seeley. Ultimately these characters would be easier to replace because they have grown to become less unique. Sweets on the over hand was unusual more so than the rest. Basically they have ruined the show. It is not worth really watching anymore and time for it to be cancelled. The show reached its end before it came to an end. It is really hard to tell a story when you are killing off the main characters that are holding the story together. Dumb! Perhaps they can just kill off each of the actors one by one; blow up the lab, and leave Bones lost on some mountaintop while the greater powers of evil take over. Could be a better story line then the one they got going.
  • All the ones whinging about Sweets.....

if you bother to read the interview with both John Francis Daley (Sweets) and the director you will find that John asked to leave the show as he wants to concentrate on directing and I too was very sad that Sweets shed a tear or actors move show survived after Wendall was killed by the assasin, it will survive the best to John in his future endeavors..
  • The Death of Sweets

You should have never killed off Sweets. No one on the show should be eliminated they all blend so well together. I really don't want to watch the show ever again. Shame, Shame on the person who made this decision. My mom who 92 loves the show and also said she will not watch it ever again.

Bring Sweets back....... You made a big mistake and guess what you will pay for it.....
  • WHY?????

Why would you Kill Sweets? Did it have to be so cruel can't watch anymore. You've destroyed am sick about this. You could of just sent him away, this was uncalled be so cruel...... totally uncalled for
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10