Bones

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOX Premiered Sep 13, 2005 In Season

layle1

Bones Fan Reviews page 10 of 32

• Well, this episode was an alternate universe episode. Something I would usually find in a fanfiction...

Maybe that's where the writer's found this story line. I mean it would make sense considering people who write fanfiction can't really claim their work as their own without giving credit too FOX... All I'm saying is that I wouldn't be surprised if that is what happened. Now about the episode... I am undecided as to whether or not the episode was actually good... I really liked the referances to things that have happened in past episodes EX)Zack's going to prison/mental institution for something that wasn't his fault, but I am worried about what they are going to do about Booth's memory loss. I mean does he only not remember Brennan or is it the whole crew? Does he remember Parker (cause that would be HORRIBLE for a little boy and the FOX writers would be cruel to even consider it), or does he only not remember those who have worked at the lab? Or maybe he doesn't remember the last four years, meaning he would still remember Parker, Rebecca, Jared, Cam, and his family issues. This would make things a lot easier on the writers if they went this way. They are obviously going to take this the ENTIRE next season... meaning that Booth and Brennan won't get together FOR REAL for another entire year. Although, as much as it is killing me to say this, this is good. Think about it, as much as we want them to get together (Boy do we ever!!! I mean realistically they would have jumped each other four years ago when this whole sexual tension started!!!), if they actually got together we would probably only have about one season worth of material left.
    Now the question is, is Brennan going to help Booth get his memory back? Is Booth just going to get his memory back just from one random object or feeling triggering a flashback of somesort? Or are they going to have to start all over again?
    In a way starting all over again WOULD be good, because there wouldn't be this whole 'well, she's my partner bit'. We all know that Booth flirts with pretty much any woman he comes in contact with, and if it takes him a while to get back to work and Brennan is around, chances are he will make a move. With less hesitation. Hopefully. These are just speculations. Thank you to anyone who actually took the time to read this. I probably just ruined five minutes of your life.
    Sorry.
  • This show has a fast plot , good jokes and it learns us every thursday a little more about the human bones.

The show is about a forensic anthropologist , Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan (Emily Deschanel ) and a FBI Agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz).The plot starts spinning fast and the first episodes are a hit. Brennan just comes from a trip after a heavy divorce. But when a body is found somewhere Booth asks for Brennan's help. You notice quite fast that the relationship between Brennan and Booth is not to well. their previously case was Booth: Field and Brennan:Lab.Brennan wants more , she wants to go in the field. After some arguments and blackmailing brennan gets what she wants: Field and lab combined. After some time they get to respect each other and a warm friendship and partnership comes .. Or maybe more ?
  • Fantastic show. If there are no bones, no bones.

I love this show, with suspense, intrigue, action, and it's fun. I'm glad because I think it is the show with the longest season that there is nothing more and no fewer than 26 chapters, where the majority of shows no more than 24. I love to see come to final event of discovering the murderer. I also believe that the two principal actors, David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel are perfect for their roles, are complemented to perfection and that is very important for the plot of the show. I hope you have many more seasons of Bones, which are so great.
  • Bones is an amazing show. Science mixed with romance. This is definently the BEST show on T.V. It's original, funny, informative and just great. But as good as it is it is also very bloody so if you don't like blood this show isn't for you.

An amazing show. Each episode gets better and better. The characters go through a very detailed process of gory murders. They figure out what killed a person and catch the bad guy. But that's not why most people love this show it is mainly because of the romantic love/hate relationship between the two main characters Booth and Brennan. Science mixed with romance is genious. The cast a fantastic and makes it an enjoyable and fun experience. You leave your couch wanting more and longing for the next episode. If you like drama/comedy/romance shows this is the show for you. I can tell you that you will like it.
  • new fan

dont know what took me so long dont know what took me so long dont know what took me so long dont know what took me so long dont know what took me so long dont know what took me so long dont know what took me so long dont know what took me so long dont know what took me so long dont know what took me so long dont know what took me so long dont know what took me so long dont know what took me so long dont know what took me so long ... i had to make word count...
  • it is a really special and unique show.

I love it. the truth is that a person with a weak stomach can't -or shouldn't watch it- but it think it is superb. the plot is always interesting, but i find the relationship between the heroes far more intrigueing. you get to watch them, booth, bone, angela, zack, everyone evolve and reveal their secrets to each other and to you as the viewer. i think this pretty much does the trick, the fact that these characters are convincing, but amazing at the same time. they have good and bad sides, they have weaknesses annd strengths. they are looking for truth and atonement.
  • Booth, FBI agent, and Brennan, forensic anthropologist, solve murders with the help of their fully-capable forensics team.

The cases (with a couple of exceptions, which is to be expected) have just been getting better and better. Each one is just as or more than unique than the last! I find myself getting excited by previews for upcoming episodes more than I ever was, for any other show.

The romantic aspect of the show, though, has left me sorely disappointed. The Booth and Brennan prospect has been drawn out too long with too many obstacles and frustrations. For the record, the idea is to frustrate the characters, not annoy the hell out of your audience. Eventually, you've got to stop teasing the cat and give it the mouse - or the cat starts scratching. I'm getting so tired of this; either make good on your hints and promises, or stop hinting and promising! It's enough to make even the most avid Bones fan go mad.

The actors and their respective roles are amazing. Each one plays their character so uniquely. I love watching them even when I don't like what's going on, because 99% of the time they're never doing anything out of character for the, well, character.

For those of you who are new to the show, my advice is this: absolutely, watch it! The cases are fascinating and the interactions between the squints are humorous and entertaining. But, if you're watching it in hopes of watching a romance in the mix: DON'T, because you're not going to see one. The romances on Bones are either trivial and not interesting, lengthy and problematic to the nth degree, or, most disappointingly, woefully nonexistent. When I'm choosing a show to watch for its investigative content, I choose Bones every time, but when I'm looking for something to make my heart flutter even a beat, Bones is at the very bottom of my list. Sure, Bones has its cute and sweet moments (and I can name my favorite ones, which episodes they were in, and what seasons those episodes belong to), but they are far outweighed and overshadowed by the disappointment of the Booth and Brennan relationship.
  • one of the best shows on fox

bones is a good show that involes drama,comdedy and is still able to bring the seriousness of what a detive show should be like. its a really good show on fox and i think its in its top 5 on fox. the show is difrent from the rest a girl that helps solve murders by telling from the bones. that is diffrent. and thats why i like it . and it has the comedy it it like between the people that help her and it has its serious parts with some of the people dieing in the show. i think that always are the things you need for a good sucess story.
  • Such a very very good show

Oh one of my favourite crime shows so great so sweet so funny, how many shows have casts with this must chemistry come on with always fresh dialogue and storylines i can see running for another five seasons, This show has it all romance for the girls action for the boys, and lovely friendships and continuing who done it's to kepp even agatha cristi fans on the toes, it's always great to see a show like this where it's not just unrealistic science with scientists appointing them selves detectives ( not mentioning any names... cough csi) but a show with real heart all i can say is i can't wait till the next episode.
  • Bones has just gotten better and better

Bones has just gotten better and better over the years that it's been on the air. The characters are well rounded and every one of them bring something new to the show that you don't see anywhere else.

Booth is the FBI-guy. Some say that he is a stereotypical jock, but he has a ton of layers to him and he is always revealing something new about himself and how he feels about his team. He is the alpha male and he takes his role very seriously.

Brennan is basically what any woman would want to be; intelligent, beautiful, successful. Although, she does not always (ever) get subtle nonverbal signals, or understand anything about pop culture. Whether she knows it or not, she has the love of a really good man. If anything is going to come of that only time, and the writers will tell.

The supporting cast is also amazing. Jack Hodgins with his slightly toned-done obsession with conspiracy theories, and of course excrement. Angela Montenegro, the artist who hates dead bodies, but is always searching for a person to connect with. Camille Saroyan, the boss who's a b**** (in a good way)and she cares about the job and the people who are doing that job. Who can forget Lance Sweets? He was a little bit bumbling at first, but he has found his stride and he is really just looking for a place to belong, aren't well all?

The show has grown and changed. Some familiar faces have left and new ones came in but the underlying story will always be the same. To me this show is not just about crime-solving, it's also about a family and watching it, you can see that they all care about each other even if they are not always nice about it!
  • This show about the forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan and special agent Seeley Booth has it all: crime solving, humor, drama, mystery, friendship, love, dynamic character development, anthropology, science, psychology, technology etc.

This show about the forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan and special agent Seeley Booth has it all: crime solving, humor, drama, mystery, friendship, love, dynamic character development, anthropology, science, psychology, technology etc. The cast consist of a bunch of great actors in the role of a variety of personalities. You get to appreciate and love every one of the characters once you get to know them. The incredible intelligent, amazingly beautiful yet socially awkward Dr. Brennan absolutely has stolen my heart despite of her disbelieve in anything psychological and her (slight) haughtiness towards her colleagues and her partner Booth. Booth, the ultimate hot good guy with the heart of a lion and a smile to die for. The incredible chemistry between the two main characters Brennan and Booth is in my opinion the main reason why this show is worth viewing. These two opposites make for a great successful and sexy team. Their relationship is intense, challenging, intimate, complicated, loving and still indefinable. Thorough 4 seasons this show has managed to keep the search for a definition interesting. For 4 seasons the viewers have been guessing what is becoming of this couple, and this question remains unanswered. Another aspect that I personally love is the continuous battle between opposites; anthropology vs. psychology, science vs. religion, rational logic vs. faith, brains vs. muscles… Viewing situations from different point of views makes the show believable and fascinating, dare I say it sometimes even is an eye opener. Top this with the surprising storylines, the interesting cases, the playful references to other shows and the excellent camerawork, you have yourself a show that comes as close to perfect as I imagine is possible.
  • A group of scientists solve crime with the help of the FBI.

When I first started watching this show, I was not too impressed with it. This feeling was fixed during season 2, and since then, it has been one of the best shows on television. As I grew more attached to all of the shows characters, I started to feel that the show was more than just a formulaic crime dramady. The relationships between the characters were both fun to watch and interesting, with the king of all will they-won't they situations going on between Booth and Bones. The series only gets a knock from me because it does not have enough consistent villains. It would be nice to see more serial killers that are not caught in a single episode. The times that the show dealt with the "Grave Digger" or the entire season that dealt with the Gormagon showed that it was more than capable of creating interesting villains. The show is excellent, but there is a bit of room for improvement at the top.
  • Overall Bones is a just a great show!!

I love this show!! The interation between the characters is always intresting and the cases that are cover have great twists in them. I'm sick of the same CSI and Law & Order shows. Bones is different and very intresting. It's great to see David Boreanaz again and he has great chemistry with female lead Emily Deschanel. Both characters are so different but fit together perfectly. They also have that great will they/won't they storyline going on as well. Booth and Brennan are officially the new Mulder and Scully. This show will be around for a long time. I can't wait for Wendesdays! :)
  • Yeah, I think Bones is awesome...

I love Temperance, I think it's awesome that she is so kick-butt. It's great. Seeley Booth of course rules too. I think they are such a great team together. Though I have yet to see Season 2, it hasn't sounded like the two are a couple yet. I think they would make a great couple. So much sexual tension there. Anyway, I find the cases interesting too. It's very cool that Tempe can give someone so much information about someone just off the bone remains. Oh and Angela's reconstruction of the face or body and what not with that technology is just fantastic. I would really recommend this show to others. Oh I forgot to mention gotta love how protective Booth is of Bones. I usually like to call her Temperance though. It's not a common name or it doesn't appear to be very common as I have not had a class with anyone by that name or met anyone. Anyway, the show is very good.
  • My fav police procedural show.

I think that the reason that I'd rather watch this one over CSI's is that I like the characters better. Temperance Brennan AKA Bones, is my favourite character, because of her skeptical nature and cleverness. She works with FBI special agenct Seeley Joseph Booth, who is in love with Bones, she returns the feelings but is to skeptical to realize it. Next we've got the guys who work in the Insititue, Angela, the one with the giant TV, Hodgins, the guy who examinates the aftifical remains, Sweets, the psycologist, and Cam, the flesh girl. And the interns, Daisy Wick, Wendell, Zack, Fisher, and more. The plots are getting more intresting and I'll follow it until it's cancelled.
  • A good show that keeps getting better.

Pat Charles writes really good scripts. The characters are written to be clever, thoughtful, and very entertaining. They get to go through a wide range of issues and emotions.

One reviewer thought Dr. Brennan should go. Hardly, she's a huge part of "Bones" (as in the title) and her character is extremely refreshing.

I suppose some people are threatened by anyone who has a very matter-of-fact approach to even sensitive issues. Brennan cuts right through all the nonsense which is wonderful.

Yes, the character can be a little insensitive at times but that makes sense for a very logical genius. A really nice addition to the story line is letting Brennan grow as a person as she learns to see issues from others' perspectives.

All the characters are great and the show has a wonderful cast. Some of the characters have been written out of the story who I wish hadn't been but the changes help keep the show fresh.
  • So glad we have such good show on tv.They are so few & far between.They took take American Idol off & I'd be happy.Bones is the best on tv,next is NCIS.

Thanks for such a good show like Bones.I never miss it.I even record it if,I can't be home when it comes on.So happy to have such a wonderful show on.There are a lot of really stupid shows on,like American Idol & so on.I like a show that takes my mind off my problems,& Bones does that.Wish they would take Ghost Whisperer off.Can't stand the actress.She's only selling sex.Bones is about Love,Life challenges,their work & mystery.Love everything about it.Just wish her & Booth would get together.They tease us all the time,making us think it's going to happen,but it never does.I love the bond between them.
  • My son who is 11 make a date every Thursday to watch Bones. When I am working I will even schedule my day off so that i am home.

As a family we spend every Thursday watching Bones together.There are not many shows on TV anymore that the entire family can enjoy and you should be proud that you have made one. The show is funny and heart felt. You want Booth and BOnes to get together so bad but then again you dont because you don't want the show to end. I love to read and have read a few of the "Bones" books. I would much rather watch the show with my favorite characters. Keep it up. It is a nice clean family show that has suspense, love and friendship. As for me and my house we will be watching Bones.
  • A charming and witty 21st century update of Moonlighting with much better casting and writers.

If you're ever a bit blue, just put on Bones. This is one of the few shows that rarely disappoints. The cast plays off one another very well and each episode seems fresh and not just a retread of a similar episode done by another show. Each episode is guaranteed to be full of jokes, but it never comes across as forced. The various love interests and couplings enhance the show, not put it down like happens in so many other series. The writers, while emphasizing the dark humor, have really done a wonderful job mastering the rather complicated personal lives of their characters without making them pathetic or whiny. Each character plays their role in such a way that compliments the rest of the cast. There seems to be true harmony with this cast and crew - meaning, to an outside observer, it seems they really like one another and enjoy the process of making this show.
    My only complaint (and the reason I couldn't give it a 10 was the handling of the departures of Brennan's original boss; and most importantly, the way they handled the Zack storyline. I don't want to give spoilers if you haven't seen it, but one of the most beloved characters departs in the most unbelievable way. I will say this though... I never cry in real life - much less over TV, but "The Pain in the Heart" made me cry and truly stunned me. My biggest disappointment was how the writers brought him back a season later, dropped a HUGE bombshell, and then never mentioned it again. To me, this was downright stupid.
    All in all, I think you'll love Bones. I think you'll love the occasional guest stars it brings over (like Family Guy's Stewie and the totally awesome Cyndi Lauper.) It's a show you can watch casually, or TiVO it and watch each week like it was some kind of religious experience. You'll get a lot out of it either way. My only piece of advice to Newbies is... do not eat while watching the show! The CSI's have nothing on Bones for pure gross out factor. If you adhere to that one rule, you'll find yourself falling in love with this little show. It's more than worth the time it takes to check it out. Here's hoping FOX stops screwing with the scheduling.
  • Did I mention I'm head over the heels in love with the show? ♥

Alors là! Bones is a pure wonder that I have the pleasure of watching every week (well, in two weeks from now since it seems to have a one week break *fangirl growls*).

"Solving murder takes chemistry", they say. "Having fans so loyal and so impatient to see what's next is the core of amazing shows", I reply. Bones really has it all, and although sometimes the bodies really can be gross, it's all sugared in the careness of the team, the bonds they share, the secrets they unveil together... even though sometimes said secrets don't regard victims' lives but their own.

Driven by the extraordinary duo formed by Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz, Bones is the kind of show that is procedural in the forensic "we need to solve that crime" manner, but also feels really like familly. The cast is great and share a comfortable chemistry on-screen so that we almost feel like we're part of it too. It's forensic, but it's not for highly intelligent people to understand, right? There is a touch of lightness that makes it all so good.

And when we get apart from the crimes and interested ourselves more closely to the main leads Bones/Booth, we can't help but feel confident in Seeley's Knight in Shiny FBI-Issued Armor attitude, or else feel tenderness at the pure innocence of Brennan towards the world. Not that she is naive. Or maybe a little, but those two are so opposites it is a sheer pleasure to see their abilities complete each other week after week.

You just need to add to this a rocking crew & writers and you have to this the receipt for the best (comedy?)-drama show I have the pleasure to watch in years...
  • One of the best shows ever. The group dynamic s amazing and highly funny

Bones has it all. Romance, drama, sadness, death and comedy all u can ask for in a crime drama. The "squints" as booth calls them are absolutely brillant as a whole the group fits perfectly 2geva but add their own individual qualities to the group. I've never watched a episode i didnt like, my favourite has to be the episode in which the show is reversed and bones and booth are married and the owners of a night-club called the lab. That was such a great way to explore other sides to the actors persona and re-visit ol characters. All in all whatever mood you are in, Bones is fun to watch at all times.
  • One of the best crime shows in a long time.

I just started watching Bones this summer when the re-runs were playing on TNT. I liked it so much that I've bought the first two seasons on DVD so far.

Bones is a drama but it is filled with dark humor. The characters are interesting and unique and the actors that play them are also very talented. Brennen is partnered with Booth and they are more different than you can possibly get. Brennen, or Bones, as Booth calls her has genius level intelligence and writes best selling novels, but doesn't understand any pop culture references whatsoever which can be really funny when she has no idea what the rest of the characters are talking about. Booth is sarcastic but he gets people. He's not as smart as Brennen but she she is horrible with dealing with people. Together they are a match made in Heaven and their chemistry is undeniable and ultimately one of the most enjoyable aspects of the show. The "squints" that work back in the lab play important roles too and they bring a lot of the humor to the show. The cases are almost second string to the characters but they are interesting too and you can almost never guess who the killer is. In my opinion if you haven't watched Bones before, you should start because you won't be disappointed.
  • Great show! Got that thing that most crime investigation show lack and will kill for.

Chemistry!! tons of it, i don't just mean between the main characters, thought they do have an amazing one, but the whole group has fantastic chemistry. That is the first thing that makes this show great, the second one is the gore part of it, so it is not a girly kind of show, it is rough and the cases are very good thinked, the have a very precise technical language, and it has a very surprising logic.
    The third one are the characters, they are unique, and very well played, they don't step out of them self, and still keep growing.
    The forth is that the plots are not obvious, and the characters are not tipified or stereotyped and the whole thing doesn't rest on one person, like what happens to shows like "mental" or "Lie to me".
    And the fifth is the unresolved sexual tension between tha main characters, witch only very few series haved achieved thought many have tried. Just remamber what made the x files, por example, survive after the writers didn't have ideas, just Scully and Mulder. Well Bones and Booth have that.
    Enyoy!
  • You got you basics: Booth, FBI, Jock partnered up with Brennan who is the scientist who had a rough childhood as the show has progressed you've seen more and more similarities between Booth and Brennan. They are opposites that work together very well.

I like this show, they have a lot of humor that's seems new. Always a good call to have two characters work together that don't seem to have anything in common, but in the end everyone can find something in common with someone else. Yes, it is another twist on the old standard that seems to be everywhere lately which is crime/murder, but if you don't like that kind of show this one is not for you. I thinks it's pretty neat how they figure all the stuff out with just the bones. If you like shows with lots of drama filled intense scenes this one is not really for you. They've got drama but it's not that kind.
  • BONES.... The smartest show ever created! The wittiest, sexiest and intellectually written episodes, effective casts and Seeley Booth!

BONES.... The smartest show ever created! The wittiest, sexiest and intellectually written episodes, effective casts and Seeley Booth! Jack Hudgens if Angela doesn't want you, I'm here! I love this show! This show is intellectually stimulating, creative and funny. To the creator of this show, I Salute Thee! Though, I missed ZACH! For Filipinos out there, who haven't discovered this show yet, BONES is "YOU MUST SEE" show. You'll be thrilled and laugh and you will learn to. To the CASTS, You guys are excellent! Beautifully created! Wow! I'm currently waiting for season 5. Season 4 rocks! Waiting for the little Booth and Bones on Season 5. The BEST SHOW EVER!
  • My favorite show on television!

This is the best show on right now. I detest the reality shows that have bombarded the airwaves of late. This show is intelligent with great chemistry between all the cast. Just to get it off my chest, Booth is too sexy for his own good! The show has great writing. There have been times I have researched what I have seen on the show, just to see how accurate the information is. I hate it when shows are so far fetched you just want to turn them off. Now I'm sure Bones isn't totally accurate but for the most part the researchers seem to be doing a great job. The thing that makes this show work for me is the underlying humor. My husband does not get the show. Then again he likes Lost (way too far fetched!), Survivor, HEROS (O.M.GOSH!).... So I don't expect him to get the subtle humor and sexual tension that makes this show great!
  • By not watching this show, you are missing one of the best shows on television.

Bones is a procedural crime drama that puts a lot of focus on the characters, mainly the partnership of Special Agent Seeley Booth and Dr Temperance Brennan. The actors and actresses starring in Bones were obviously very well casted because they have great chemistry together, especially the chemistry and sexual tension between Booth and Brennan. The show is very well written and is filled with little tidbits of dark humour. It's different from other procedural crime dramas because the main characters deal with victims who are far more decomposed (down to the skeleton). It is also more accurate science wise than some other crime dramas, For example, by not having dna tests done and matched to a suspect in less than a day. I love this show for it's excellent writing, accurate science, amazing acting and chemistry, and the brilliant partnership of B&B. By not watching it, you are missing one of the best shows on television.
  • Its simple to imagine why Bones was renewed for two more season. Three words: Best show Ever...

David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel share a chemistry beyond all imagination. With their characters, Dr. Temperance Brennan and Agent Seeley Booth, the lead of the show, it is no wonder why those two were casted. Both brilliant actors, ready for a challenge. The supporting cast is another shocker. With two brilliant leads, to many amazing supporting actors, I am shocked bones is not number one in most peoples hearts. I am shocked about the brilliance of each character, Angela, Jack, Sweets, Cam, Booth and Bones are all different individuals who are not perfect, however are simply spectacular. They are all different, however they blend together as a strong group of friends and co-workers. Bones probably has the best characters out there for their creativeness and the actors who portray them.

Hart Hanson, the creator of bones is a genius. Despite some shaky story lines, from Zack's departure, to the end of season four, you have to admit, they were written with excellence. I myself was not a fan of either of those story lines, however watching them over again, during the reruns of summer shows me things I never spotted while I was angry with Hart. Each story line is unique, and may not have the outlook we were hoping for, however in the next season, it is always patched up. The writers deserve a great thanks, for their effort and time to make the story and plot of bones as great as it is now. As an aspiring writer, they are inspiring.

Bones is a show I would easily recommend to anyone looking for a bit of crime, a bit of sexual tension and a bit of comedy. It easily surpasses crime shows like CSI in my book. I have been watching since the middle of season two, and each episode has me sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting anxiously to see what will happen next. If you ask me, Sweets and Cam were a great addition to the show.
  • A dynamic duo, Dr. Brennan and Special Agent Seeley Booth. Brilliant Chemistry. Amazing supporting cast. Its no wonder, why this show has been renewed for two more years. Two more seasons. Many great episodes.

A dynamic duo, Dr. Brennan and Special Agent Seeley Booth. Brilliant Chemistry. Amazing supporting cast. Its no wonder, why this show has been renewed for two more years. Two more seasons. Many great episodes. Its amazing, how despite their differences as characters, Booth and Bones are stuck together, like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Angela, Hodgins, Sweets and Cam bring so much to the table as a supporting cast. It is a miracle that Bones could have casted so many amazing actors.

The story lines, the plots, the writing is something every show should dream of having. I have never watched a better show on television. Despite the story lines that fans did not like, I myself did not even like them, you have to give the writers credit, they were crafted in a brilliant way. I know we all miss Zack, and we all thought his ending story line was horrible, however the writers strike screwed up the storyline, not the writers themselves. For those who thought that the season finale of the fourth season was bad, you know it will be fixed in the end, because the writing, acting and entire production of the show is amazing.

I have been a loyal fan since day one, and I will be a loyal fan until the end. Nothing can stop me from sitting on the couch at 8 o' clock on a thursday evening preparing myself to watch bones.
  • A great show.

Bones is a great show about Temperance Brennan, Seeley Booth, Angela Montenegro, Jack Hodgins, and more of the characters solving murders. But, it's more than that, much more. There's Brennan finding out more about her somewhat mysterious past, all of the relationships, including everyone's favorite relationship, Brennan and Booth, who still have not happened! Another relationship is Cam and Booth, a relationship that I am sure all of us would really like to forget. The show is very clever, and the murders are some of the strangest ever. Though the third and fourth seasons were a bit shaky, the show is still one of the best shows out there.
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14