Bones

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOX Premiered Sep 13, 2005 Between Seasons

layle1

Bones Fan Reviews page 27 of 33

• This is a really good show, and capable of becoming better.

Bones is a really good show. It is funny occasionally, but at the same time it is really serious and a good mystery show. All of the characters are really likable, an you get to love them quickly. And there is a really good overall plot. Bones is looking for her missing mother and father, and trying to find out about their pasts, which are mysterious. One of the best things about the shows is the way she works through the cases, and the work she and her assistans do. This show looks like in the next few seasons it could improve and become even better then it is now.
  • the body in the bay.. THe Bones team come upon a complex case with many twists.

This is one of the better episodes of the show, and it is good to see that in series 2 so far Bones herself hasn't resorted to any of her martial arts skills. The show works best when it sticks to procedure and to the character development, which this episode has. THough this episode suffers from the last person you'd suspect structure that allot of forensic shows suffer from. Also the child cut from the mother story line has featured in CSI and Law and Order. Though it had a bit of a Rosemary baby air to it. Yes can I make a plea and even start a petition, no more martial arts from Bones, it makes her kinda indestructible and removes any fear an audeince may feel for her character. And it's all a bit Charmed really, and we don't want Charmed going there.
  • Definitely one of the best series out there. I hope that they have enough stories to tell to have at least 200 episodes!

It's refreshing to see that a show can be original and not give in to rating pressure, and still reach a second season. I love the plot lines, the little twists and turns that we take to learn more about these characters. I think the chemistry, not only between the main characters, but between all the characters is what makes this show thrive. Watching Bones'
    personality grow, influenced by her interaction with Booth, is one of the best experiences during the season. The cases are important, but how the cast are being affected by it, and by their own interaction, is what will make this series only flourish. It's refreshing to actually be looking forward to the next episode. :)
  • I think my classification says it all.

I unfortunately did not watch the first season because it conflicted with another show I watched. I saw the season two premiere last night and boy have I been missing out. I wish I had watched it from the beginning. I found myself very much intrigued with the science and all that forensic jazz. I am not much of a crime show person but this one definitely sets itself apart. I have to admit, I am a huge David Boreanaz fan. I've been a fan since his Buffy days. So to see him without the vamp make-up is a bit weird. I definitely warmed up to his character in a matter of minutes. He plays that sarcastic, suave character very well. Emily Deschanel is also a riot. I love her responses and expressions. I really can't picture anyone else playing Brennan. I love the chemistry between her and Booth. Those are two awesome characters. I am so hooked and will now watch this show religiously just like all the other cool people.
  • Real. Funny. Drama. Perfect.

Bones combines a perfect combination of sarcastic humor, realistic happenings, strong plotlines that more than support what's expected for forensic dramas and a cast that leaves no wondering why they were picked for their parts. Temperance Brenan is a perfect model of the type of character they were aiming for. Anyone other than Emily Dreschanel would have made this series a flop. Every character plays a vital role and perfectly distrubuted air time. It does not over or underfocus on any character. The chemistry between Brenan and Booth gives a perfect balance of friendship and sarcasm. Had this show never been greenlighted, Fox would have passed of one of the biggest and captivating shows of the year and possibily of the decade. I believe this will be one of the longest running shows on Fox. The outcome of each episode is nothing short of thrilling.
  • Absolutly fan-bloody-tastic. This show is so great.

This show rocks so much. Everything to do with this show is awesome. T
    he actual cases rock and then there is all the relationships. Booth and Brennan hurry up already. I mean i have watched three eps (thats all australia is up to) and you can just see that there is nothing but chemistry there. But i have always had a sweet spot for love relationships, if only there were to be more of a love triangle (not including tessa) LOL.

Seriously i haven't meet one person that hasn't loved this show, it is absolutly fabulous. I love it and recomend it to everybody who is anybody.
  • This show to me is one of the best and hilarious talk shows today.

Regis and Kelly. Wow. Where do I begin? I never watched this show because the name really didn't draw me in too much. I started watching it when I noticed that Celebs were getting intervied and Bands and Solo singers are actually on the show. So I watched it and even without the celebs, they are the most hilarious people I have ever watched on TV. They are so down to earth and Kelly isn't afraid to talk about her home life. They talk about the things you've never dream about anyone talking about. Want an example? What about the time when they talked about that bird? The went on and on but not in a boring way. It was funny to hear what Regis or Kelly had to say next. All I am saying is, if you are half asleep watching this show, by the end you'll be wide awake!
  • Crime shows can't get much better than this. With good actors and a good storyline, Hart Hanson has done a pretty good job.

A different kind of crime show, but it still involves FBI, like many others. It's a lot of comedy in it. With Brennan and her non-existing social skills, it's so much fun. It gets even more funny with Booth, always correcting her and trying to tell her what to do.
    Emily and David are brilliant actors and you have to give Eric Millegan some of the cred, portraying our favourite genious Zack Addy. Can't wait for season 2!!
  • This is an amazing CSI kind of show. Bones is one of those show you can't get enough of. I really like this show.

I think who every thought up the idea for this show is a total genius. I really like the idea for the character Bones herself. She’s really smart. She’s kind of funny. She makes the show really fun to watch.

When watching this show you try to guess what will happen next. You usually don’t figure it out. It’s amazing how the creator and writers of this show keep you guessing. That’s another reason why I love this show.

I know I’ll be really sad when they cancel this show. I don’t watch it regularly, but when I do watch it, I fall more in love with it. I really hope this show has many seasons.
  • Great-funny, tense, romantic-a must see!

I can't believe how good this show is. It's easy to miss as it's on at odd times, and so I did until just recently. I'd seen it on once but it looked boring and I didn't pursue it. Then it was on again one evening when I turned the tv on, so I decided to give it a shot. It was awwesome! The two main characters, investigative partners Booth and 'Bones', have both incredible chemistry and incredible charisma, and the show itself is fast-paced, surprising, unpredictable, occasionally hilarious, and always entertaining. Instantly shot to being one of my top three shows, over Smallville and Veronica Mars, etc. There are so many cop/investigative shows out there that my brain is kind of numbed toward them-it's the same old story over and over. Not with this show. Watch it! It's darn good.
  • Another fantastic show! *claps* Good Job FOX!

Bones is unique because not only does it have mystery and action, but it also captures each individual and character in the show.

Dr. Temperance Brennan, a.k.a Bones, is a forensic anthropoligist (a person that, well, studies bones). She is smart, sarcastic, and also attractive.

But the main reason why I watch this show is because of the chemistry between her and the light, fun, and handsome co-star. It's *drumrole please* Special Agent Seeley Booth played by David Boreanaz (you know the guy from Angel).

So, this show has adventure, captures the characters, and has great chemistry. But what about the humour you say? well, the writers did a good job puting in a few laughs to add a little spice.

Therefore, I say this is one of the best shows FOX has made, at least it's up there.
  • Bones is a new crime drama starring Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz

When I first watched the premiere of Bones at Comic Con 2005, i knew it would be great. Emily and David were both there and you could tell that they would share the great, witty chemistry on screen as they shared it on-stage.

The show mixes the completely different personalities of Dr. Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Special Agent Seely Booth (David Boreanaz), this mixture creates a unique way of fighting crime.

Dr. Temperance Brennan's personality is so literal that it comes off as sarcastic, while Seely Booth's peronality is fun, flexible and adds perfectly to Dr. Brennans.

The show offers a fresh, fun look at crime solving. Dr. Brennan examines the bones of the victim and tells Booth clues, or traits, and he does his FBI thing and together they find the criminal and add humor to an otherwise grim profession.

The show is much different than typical crime shows like Law and Order and CSI. Bones dives more into the characters personalities. I always enjoy Bones and can't wait for the second season to start.
  • unusual and fascinating

I had liked David Boreanaz in Angel. A Lot. Handsome, sexy, with a hint of something more behind the gloom.
    So when I heard about Bones, I said 'why not give it a shot'. Right on!
    That guy is even sexier with a smile! He portrays just the kind of guy that appeals to us girls today : sexy, sensitive, tough but only when necessary and something of a bad boy attitude. And tons of humour!
    I also like the chemistry between Booth and Brennan. They don't know if and how to dance together (french saying) and it adds something, especially when he confides in her in episode 1-21.
    I like CSI, I love NCIS, but this show has definitly something different.
    Go get them bad guys!
  • So great it's scary!

Bones is an absolutley amazing show, it has mystery, it is not afraid to explore the darkside of human nature, and it even has light hearted humor to make sure it is not a total deppresant. Bones is a crime drama that follows the (a little too exciting) life of a forensic anthropologist named Temperance Brenan. I LOVE this show, it is so well written and the crimes are so well planned, the storylines constantly leave you guessing, and the cast is phenomenal. I don't know much else to say about it I mean except that I can only hope with every fiber of my being that the rest of the show does not let me down, I cannot wait until the new season comes out!
  • Bones is good stuff.

I love this show. It is great to see David Boreanaz lose his tourtured soul and have some fun. We only got a couple of glimpses of how fun he can be on Angel. But he gets to cut lose on Bones and let his real personality out. Emily Deschanel as Bones is great. She's realy smart, kind of lived in a bubble. Doesn't understand pop culture. "I don't know what that means." She does a great job at being smart but kind of clueless as a real person. She does get to kick butt every now and then, pretty tough gal. These 2 together make for a really fun team. Can't wait for season 2.
  • Great show!

I love that Bones is doing pretty good so far. This show has a great story line and it keeps you interested in the story. There is great action, and I hope that they will keep this show on for a while. But I heard that the show might get kicked off and that they'll just kill off the main characters. I don't know if its true or not, but I sure hope that its not. Because I really like this show and I'd hate to see it go. It keeps you guessing until the end of the show and thats whats soo good about this show. I hope it stays on!
  • Interesting and watchable

Bones is a procedural drama that I find really interesting, even though I don't watch it in a regular basis like Invasion. It's a pretty good show with a nice cast. David Boreanaz is great in his role as an FBI agent, I like him better in this show than in Angel and Buffy since I don't like those 2 shows very much. The main character Bones makes the show somewhat different from Alias. She uses more of her brains than her physical strength. I like this show, I may not value as much as Battlestar Galactica, but it's a pretty good show to watch.
  • Bones is one of the best shows for the fall season.

Bones is a great show that is very witty. Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz are the actors who portray the main characters, Dr. Temperance Brennan and cop Sealy Booth. The chemistry between Booth and (as referred to by Booth, "Bones") Brennan is just simply amazing. It's just amazing to watch these to actors collide on screen. Bones helps Booth work on his cases (and tends to get in the way a time or two). Whereas Booth tends to try to help the overly book smart and underly street smart Bones with people. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes great chemisty between characters, great writing, comedy and mystery. Making Bones the perfect show.
  • Its just plain awesome... my fav show right next to House.

The stories are great. They mostly include new weird stuff to kill people haha. For ex. one of the episodes i saw was when the guy threw someone in a woodchipper or something like that. It made me laugh but it was pretty interesting. It is wayyyy better than CSI by far. The CSI season has to break something big to get anywhere close to Bones. Highly requimented. Most of my friends watch it now cuz of me always talking about and saying how interesting it is and how it explains just how it all works when they show it in the lab. So thats my review on BONES!!!!!!!

Its one of the few shows that gets a 10.0 from me

.:BiGGDreams:.
  • i love bones!

bones is my favorite new show. bones and booth are the new scully and molder. the show is fanstastic and david boreanaz is superb. the dialouge is between them is so good. they banter and argue but that's all part of the very high level of sexual tension between them. that's what keep viewers and me glued to bones.my favorite episode was of course the first one and epsiode 15 two bodies in the lab. booth saved bones and he did it even though he was hurt from getting exploded by bone's fridge. the finale was heartbreaking and also brought booth and bones a little closer. i love this show.
  • My first review was that i was getting bored and that i didnt really like the show that much but my oppinion has vastly improved, and i enjoy the show a lot.

6.6
    One of my main criticisms was that there wasnt enough action and they mainly focused on the relationships of the characters e.g brennan and booth and the other workers but i realised that this was important for the show and really started to find the character interaction funny and interesting, i like all the characters and think that brennan is really funny because she never understands pop culture references, i think that the storylines are good most of the time although the one where theres a new guy helping them out and then suddenly realise its him was way too obvious and the one with the voodoo wasnt too good but overall it has had good episodes and i advise anybody to watch this show and give it a try for a few episode
  • Bones... when you hear that name for a show you just think "ok, just another forensic tv show"... well, you couldn´t be much far from the truth.

The show is based on simply bases: a forensic anthropologist that works with the FBI to solve cases, but boy, it so much more than that.

The characters are rich, not commonly known for people like us (regular people), because they´re geniuses, that are strugling to be just like everybody else.

The principal lady, well someone "strange" maybe, lacks of interpersonality relationships skills or known of tv shows, pop culture etc. When you meet her, you realize that she had experience some really hard things and that is the cause of her actual personality... just trying to avoid getting close to people so she can´t be hurt.

And the FBI agent....ohohohohohohhohh.... THE FBI AGENT... what can I say (it´s David Boreanz!!!) it´s sexy, charming, athletic and above all he really cares about the persons he likes.

We get to see the interaction between the two main characters. First they hate each other, just because they´re so different but when the time passes and they get to know each other better and better and better, and they share personal things they realize that they are no as different as they think and that they had built a really rally nice friendship... a friendship that is full of richness and sexual tension... they just love each other but they cant figure it out yet.

The seasons to come (hopefully many many many more) are going to be very exciting as we get to see how they relationship grows with their love.

IT´S MY FAVORITE SHOW.
  • A show about forensic anthropoligist Dr. Temperence Brennan.

"Bones" is a original and exciting show. It stars Emily Deschanchel as Temperence Brennan a charachter from the anthropoligist Kathy Reichs book. As a gag in the show Temp writes books about a "fictional" anthropoligist Kathy Reichs. Temp has a rather dry humour. She has an FBI bodyguard. She is wholly 100% commited to her job and has little time for fun and games. Every episode follows a different case of hers and always contains a twist. A stiry line that passes through the show is that of Temp's parents who "disapeared". This is used for the Series 1 cliffhanger in which her father calls her.
    Overall I think it is a great show.
  • Emotionally defecient work obsessed woman and overly people orientated work dedicated guy come together to make a show for those who like to think about television as well as watch.

Bones is one of my favourite shows so far on the topic of forensic science. It's a show that most of the time is pretty original keeps you guessing, and on the end of your seat in anticipation. The F.B.I Detective and the Forensic Anthropologist is an interesting partnership, the're fire and ice personalities keeps the show fresh. The focus on Brennan's forensic team and co-workers is great. But they do need to ease off on the 'I like you, you like me" chemisty between Bones and Booth though only because it's cool for now just the way it is. But maybe it could be good later on.
  • best show on tv

I love bones. It mixes csi with law and order and those are my favorite two shows. It’s very realistic. From watching bones and csi I’ve been leaning toward making a career change in that field. I find the show fascinating and educational. Bones has a very good story line and great actors. Every week I look forward to seeing David. I watch it every week it’s so good. It’s a must see.
  • What a cool series!

I like these series really much it really gets into real crimes and every thing and I like, in top of all, the story lines and how does the agent always called the doctor specialist "Bones" is really cool, every time she gets mad and every thing, well the things is that I think this series is quite good and I find it entertaining in some way, is really different for what I usually watched, but still this is a really great series, I like it!
  • bones is a very good show

i love bones. it mixes csi with law and order and them two shows are exxeclent so this makes this show off the charts. its very realistic but somtimes i wonder "do humans really have the technology they do" in oen epsiode angela makes an envirioment for a girl dying of cancer i mean is that even possible. but it has very good story line an great actors. i watch it every week its so good. i hope they make a 2nd season. there is room for improvment but the show is still spectacular so that means the 2nd season (if there is one) will be off the charts even more. its a must see.
  • Love it!!!

i personally think this show is really good, although it's farelly underappreciated. I think of all my friends only two watch it. if i took a servey in my school, i doubt all that many watch it. I have never met someone who will die if they met any of the cast or crew. I think that FOX can maybe spruce up the promotianl advertising that is used to promote the show. I really like how David Boreanaz acts and think that if FOX did more advertising people would watch the show more. Great show, and hope it goes on for a long time.
  • A great crime drama which has action, a bit of humor, and character development.

A great crime drama which has action, a bit of humor, and character development. Bones is about a forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperence Brennan and her team and how they help FBI Special Agent Seely Booth, solve homicides. Each episode starts off with the discovery of a body which is then taken to the lab where Brennan and her staff examine the body for evidence and find clues that are missed by other examiners. This show also examines the lives of the characters and how they act outside of their jobs. Usually focusing on Brennan and Booth it looks at their personal lives and how it effects their work.
  • the best show ever

this is my new favourite show. i am hooked. it was a friend that convinced me to watch it but now that i have i am hooked. i don't think that anything else measures up. i think the two leads fit together perfectly and the ating is brilliant. i love how brennen doesn't know any of the modern things and how she dosen't understand the slang that booth uses. they are both the best.i also like the rest of the characters. angela, hodgins and zach. i thing angela's machine for facial reconstruction is really cool.over all i love it. love it.love it. love it. it is the best show ever. ever
MNT