Bones

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOX Premiered Sep 13, 2005 Returning October 1, 2015

layle1

Bones Fan Reviews page 27 of 33

• Emotionally defecient work obsessed woman and overly people orientated work dedicated guy come together to make a show for those who like to think about television as well as watch.

Bones is one of my favourite shows so far on the topic of forensic science. It's a show that most of the time is pretty original keeps you guessing, and on the end of your seat in anticipation. The F.B.I Detective and the Forensic Anthropologist is an interesting partnership, the're fire and ice personalities keeps the show fresh. The focus on Brennan's forensic team and co-workers is great. But they do need to ease off on the 'I like you, you like me" chemisty between Bones and Booth though only because it's cool for now just the way it is. But maybe it could be good later on.
  • best show on tv

I love bones. It mixes csi with law and order and those are my favorite two shows. It’s very realistic. From watching bones and csi I’ve been leaning toward making a career change in that field. I find the show fascinating and educational. Bones has a very good story line and great actors. Every week I look forward to seeing David. I watch it every week it’s so good. It’s a must see.
  • What a cool series!

I like these series really much it really gets into real crimes and every thing and I like, in top of all, the story lines and how does the agent always called the doctor specialist "Bones" is really cool, every time she gets mad and every thing, well the things is that I think this series is quite good and I find it entertaining in some way, is really different for what I usually watched, but still this is a really great series, I like it!
  • bones is a very good show

i love bones. it mixes csi with law and order and them two shows are exxeclent so this makes this show off the charts. its very realistic but somtimes i wonder "do humans really have the technology they do" in oen epsiode angela makes an envirioment for a girl dying of cancer i mean is that even possible. but it has very good story line an great actors. i watch it every week its so good. i hope they make a 2nd season. there is room for improvment but the show is still spectacular so that means the 2nd season (if there is one) will be off the charts even more. its a must see.
  • Love it!!!

i personally think this show is really good, although it's farelly underappreciated. I think of all my friends only two watch it. if i took a servey in my school, i doubt all that many watch it. I have never met someone who will die if they met any of the cast or crew. I think that FOX can maybe spruce up the promotianl advertising that is used to promote the show. I really like how David Boreanaz acts and think that if FOX did more advertising people would watch the show more. Great show, and hope it goes on for a long time.
  • A great crime drama which has action, a bit of humor, and character development.

A great crime drama which has action, a bit of humor, and character development. Bones is about a forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperence Brennan and her team and how they help FBI Special Agent Seely Booth, solve homicides. Each episode starts off with the discovery of a body which is then taken to the lab where Brennan and her staff examine the body for evidence and find clues that are missed by other examiners. This show also examines the lives of the characters and how they act outside of their jobs. Usually focusing on Brennan and Booth it looks at their personal lives and how it effects their work.
  • the best show ever

this is my new favourite show. i am hooked. it was a friend that convinced me to watch it but now that i have i am hooked. i don't think that anything else measures up. i think the two leads fit together perfectly and the ating is brilliant. i love how brennen doesn't know any of the modern things and how she dosen't understand the slang that booth uses. they are both the best.i also like the rest of the characters. angela, hodgins and zach. i thing angela's machine for facial reconstruction is really cool.over all i love it. love it.love it. love it. it is the best show ever. ever
  • I do like this show, even if I haven't read the books yet...

So far, I do like the show; and for someone who hasn't read the books yet, I bet that's saying a lot...?

I do hope that season two will continue to look into every one of the character's lives, but especially Temperance's & Seely's. They are they main characters, and because of that, deserve the primary focus of attention. THat's not to say that I wouldn't mind getting a good look at Temperance's co-workers (and boss) and Seely's friends & Co-workers on occasion.

And I hope that Temperance will get all the answers she's been searching for in regaurds to her family. Don't leave us hanging, as tempting as it may seem at the time...
  • Bones the show you can't stop watching.

Bones is a decent show and is completely original. BONES is a great show. Over the season Bones and Booth have found bones and the owner of them too, as well as finding treasure in a sewer, a pirate in a well. Bones and of recently the bones of a American solider shot in battle by fellow team mates. The bodies were then arranged to look like the middle eastern family killed the solider, yes bones has a brilliant way of finding small things, as well as her team. Can't wait till 1x23 airing tomorrw for all those New Zealanders out there on TV3 @ 9.30.
  • Great show for those who love comedy and medical mysteries.

Great show if you can't get enough of medical stuff and comedy. This show is somewhat ahead of it's time for the technologies that it has in this show that may inspire some inventors for future years. It is based on a one of the best known forensic anthroplogists, Kathy Reichs, which Dr.Temperance Brennan(Emily Deschanel) is playing as. She is partners with a special agent for solving cases that may be very new or from a long time ago like the one episode of the pirate. Dr. Temperance Brennan and her team along with Agent Booth always seem to solve the cases with some outside help for all of her cases, making a great show.
  • A great show for anyone to watch, with great actors, and god stories!

I startet to watch this show mostly because of David Boreanaz, but continued to watch due to the greatness of the show. The style of the show, one crime each episode thing has been really cool, and I really like the carracter development on the show.

The relationship between Booth and Brennan is allways a classik, the "we-like-eachother-but-will-not-get-together"-relationship is allways nice to follow!

Most of it I think is that I really like that David Boreanaz play another role than Angel. And his role in this show is not like when he played Angel, and I still like it :).

Love the show!
  • Bones is about a woman, Dr. Temperance Brennan, who is an anthropoligist and her relationship with her work, co-workers, and agent Booth.

I finally understand why people watch these kind of shows. I'm not really a fan of the whole crime solving CSI thing, but Bones is a show that I really like. It's intrigue comes not only from Brennan's work as an anthropologist, but the sexual tension between her and Agent Booth. Each episode leaves you wanting more. I personally can't get enough of it. I also believe the cast is amazing. I was a fan of David Boreanaz when he was on Angel, but now I'm an even bigger fan. I had never heard of Emily Deschanel before the show, but I'm glad I have because she too is very talented. I hope Bones last for years to come.
  • The only watchable crime show!

I am not a huge fan of crime shows but this changed my mind and made me see there really is hope for them. I love the chemistr between bennan and booth...oh my god will you just kiss already!! I have onlyjust gotten into it and I ahve to say I'm liking every episode! I love the way david boreanaz and emily deliver their lines. You can't stop yourself from laughing at them! The crimes aren't mind boggling but are still decent enough so that when the truth is ervealed it's a shock! Can't wait to see more of it! Rock on Bones!
  • Very enjoyable character development and just different enough from other forensic shows to keep it interesting

Really enjoy the chemistry between Booth and Brennan. While feelings certainly exist between the characters, the writers have let it be subtle and not too pronounced. It’s nice that the viewers are treated intelligently enough to allow them to enjoy the subtleties of the ongoing relationship without it being too evident. The fact that they are so obviously opposites in the way they think, work and believe, also make their relationship fun.

The other characters are perfect additions to the show. They are quirky but likeable. The way it the show develops the characters and makes it seem that there is always more to learn about each of them keeps it interesting and not predictable.

Can't wait for next season
  • really good show

7.7
    i don't really like the whole law and order, csi, fad of crime/medical shows, but this is an exception. i think it's well written and has a wonderful cast. i can't wait for it to come back next season. this show was a breath of fresh air for the 2005-2006 season. i think they should pair it back up with house though.
  • This show rocks Wendsday nights!!!!!!!!!!

Well, It's about this anthropologist named Temperance Brennen. ( But if you watched the finale , you'd know her real name is Joy Keenan.) Well, She investigates bones and other remains of people that died. With the help of her team and the totally hot FBI Booth, "Bones" ( her nickname) They find out how that person died and discover some sick ass stuff while they investigate. Every episode will keeping you guessing and shocked, even after it ends. Not to mention Zack and Booth are both totally hot! I love Emily Deshanel. She's an awesome actress. And every case is somewhat personal. Totall thumbs up!
  • Dr. Temperence Brennen is the leading forensic anthropologist and writes books on the side. She is conned into helping identify the body by angent Steely Booth. After that first case they are put as partners. They soon become friends and start the search

I thank this show rocks! The fact that Bones is practicly oblivious to the fact thar Booth would do anything for her is really funny. But I thank she is starting to notice that he cares for her, a lot. i can\'t wait for the seconed season. from what I\'ve heard about it. the chemistry between Bones and Booth heats up, and they learn more things about Bones\'s past and about her father. This show is one of my faverite shows. I like how they casted the parts and did a very good job on that to. I just hope that the seond season and any otheers are just as good.
  • One of the greatests shows i have seen, great entertainment and great acting.

Since the first day I started watching this show, which by the way was by mistake since I was just flipping through channels, I liked it. I got to say i was very happy to see David in this show since he is a great actor, he brings so much to this show, the way he deals with Brennan is very cute. The rest of the cast is also great, the writing is good and i love all the techno talk.The last episode was great and i believe was the beginning of many twsists. I hope it comes back for many more seasons with great storylines as season 1.
  • "Bones" is a show full of interesting cases and great sarcasm and wit.

"Bones" is a show full of interesting cases and great sarcasm and wit. The actors and the writers are amazing at their job and their talents show throughout the season. The character interactions are not upfront and in the spotlight but, as the season carries along, you start to feel for them and they start to feel for each other.

I have to say this now: I tuned it about halfway through the season. I saw the first episode and I thought it was pretty boring but, after watching an episode a little later in the year, I got hooked. The show that got me hooked was "The Woman at the Airport". Whether that was one of the best episodes or not isn't the point. It got me interested and kept me watching probably until the series itself ends.

Everything about the show just seems to settle with me. I have to like the characters to like the show and the characters are very three-dimensional and I feel I know them as well as I would know one of my friends. "Bones" is certainly a great show and I hope it'll continue for a long time at its home on FOX.
  • In order to unravel a murder, you have to strip it to the Bone.

Dr. Temperance Brennan is a brilliant, but lonely, anthropologist whom is approached by an ambitious FBI agent, named Seely Booth, played by the wonderfulDavid Boreanaz, to help the bureau solve a series of unsolved crimes. She sloves the crimes by identifying the long-dead bodies of missing persons by their bone structure. Both Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan team come up again a variety of interference from red tape, corruption, and local noncooperation.

This show is pretty cool. The show sometimes has its moments where it can be a little dull but it is pretty interesting. It is nice to see nerds played in a positive manner, and if this is how we get David Boreanaz back on our TV-screens far be it from me to complain.
  • Bones is about an anthropologist, Temperance Brennan, working with an FBI agent, special agent Seeley Booth. They also work with the Squints, scientists who work with Brennan. She is often nicknamed Bones because of her occupation.

This show is original. I have watched it since the first episode and I will never, and don't, regret it. It is my favorite show!!! I totally think that Booth and Brennan shoud get together. My opinion is that they have started to show interest in ech other since the first episode. The actors are great and I hope the show won't get canceled. I can't wait for the season finale and I'm hoping that it would also be the episode that Brennan and Booth hook up. I hope it'll be back for second season for sure because all the shows I like that say that they are coming back end up canceled over the summer.
  • Another great show on the FOX network!

First of all, if you had told me five years ago that most of my favorite shows now would be on FOX, I would have told you that you were nuts. The network, with Prison Break, 24, Bones, and American Idol, is kicking everyone's tail!

I really like this series because it does a very good job of mixing science and crime in a way that is entertaining as well as easy to understand. Some science shows, like ER are hard for the novice to understand.

I also think the chemistry between Brennan and Boone is good tension without the obvious love interests.

I started watching the series because I was a David Boreanz fan from Buffy and Angel. I think he has made the transition well and that shows what a good actor he is.

Kudos to the first season and I look very much forward to seeing it next season.
  • Dr. Temperance Brennan helps the FBI (agent booth) solve murders.

I followed this show from the beginning because I saw that David Boreanaz (agent Booth) played in it. I know him from the series Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. There is he one of my favourite characters. And also in this show he plays very good. He makes the jokes in the show. I like the tension between Booth and Brennan.

The whole show looks very professional. You see much of the lab, but they are also much on the street. There is much action in the show. Brennan is very good in fighting and she does it much. They also shoot in the show, so it’s not only looking for the murderer.
  • FBI agent Seeley Booth teams up with beautiful forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan in this witty crime/drama from FOX. Agent Booth is played by David Boreanaz (Angel), while a realtively new actress Emily Deschanel, fills the shoes of Dr. Bren

I began viewing this show mid-season of season one. I started watching because I am a fan of David Boreanaz. I continued to watch because of the witty dialogue, captivating plots, and fine acting. I have enjoyed getting to know Brennan and Booth as they solve crimes and learn about each other. I am a little concerned that the writers are giving us too much too soon in the way of angst and romance between our leading couple. We shall see. The background characters began as typical cookie-cutter foils, but have since turned into mutli-dimensional people that we care deeply about. I hope that the show continues to be written so well and that all the actors and actresses stick around for a nice ride. I think the show has the potenial for atleast three seasons, if done right.
  • This is a great show that I look forward to watching every week. Each episode brings its own interesting aspects.

Dr. Brennan (Bones), a forensic scientist who is an expert at identifying bones, is teamed up with Agent Booth, a gung-ho FBI agent. Together, through their bickering and arguing, they solve all sorts of interesting cases. Its a classic setup, but I love the way it plays out in the show. Bones and Booth have the best team-up that I\'ve seen in awhile. You\'ve got Brennan, a book-worm type and a huge lab rat, and then you\'ve got Booth, a sarcastic guy with military experience that goes by his gut instinct and perfers to shoot first and ask questions later. Thankfully, Bones is there to do all the questioning. Both characters are very lovable, and in every episode they develop even further. They\'re the type of characters that are truly unique. Together they are often at each other\'s throats, but I think that deep down they have a huge respect for each other.

I love this show partly for the characters, and also partly for the episodes. Unlike most crime shows that do the same story over and over again just with different characters, Bones comes up with a unique new scenario every episode. You\'ve got one episode where they\'re in the middle of the sweating desert and the next where they\'re down in New Orleans dealing with voo doo magic. It\'s great, and makes me eager to see what will happen next week. I hope to see this show in the many seasons to come!
  • Dr. Temperance Brennan (Bones) and Special Agent Seeley Booth are paired up weekly to solve murder cases. Bodies are examined, people are interrogated, and justice is found, all under an hour - and all with large enjoyable doses of sexual tension.

A forensic anthropologist, and ex military FBI agent, a few squints - and a whole lot of electrifying sexual tension. Solving murders together, constantly bickering, and finding justice for those who unjustly died before their time; Temperance Brennan and Seeley Booth are a match made in heaven. Their working styles are very different and therefore they are always at odds, but it’s those close fights that keep you watching. There is serious chemistry between these characters (I accredit that to the outstanding work of the two brilliant actors - David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel.) Every week they bring the incredible story that the writers wrote to life, with quick wit, and sparkling eyes; They solve every gruesome case, and are still ready for more the next week. Every episode the characters get stronger and more dynamic, and more personable. They seem more real, and more flawed each time we see them and their relationships grow and form, keeping us hooked, and always wanting more. I get a giddy, giggly feeling when I think that Bones will be on tonight, because I just can’t wait to see these two characters interact, and if maybe this time they’ll share that special moment, and realize they’re in love. It’s the next X Files with double the sexual tension; a brilliant show that I hope continues for a VERY long time - need I say more?

• Best show ever!!! : ) (SPOILER ALERT)

I am so sad that the season is all most over, but so happy that it is going to be coimg back next year!

I hope it is all the same cast next year, I think Emily and David do an excellent jod.

My favorite episodes have been "Two bodies in the lab", "The man in the Morgue", and "The Graft in the girl".
    But I can not fait to see the season Fanaly (The Woman in the Limo) when Brennen is given the bones of her mother. It is going to be the best epidoe of the season I think.

I am still hoping that Brennen and Bouth will get togther. They would make such a cute couple.
  • Bones is Dr. Temperence Brennen, a forensic anthropologist who helps the FBI solve murders.

Bones is Dr. Temperence Brennen, a forensic anthropologist who helps the FBI solve murders. The mysteries that Bones is given are usually very interesting, since they are not your normal, everyday crimes. One of my favorite parts of the show is David Boreanez's Agent Seeley Booth, the FBI agent who works with Brennen. David is a wonderful actor who always makes his characters likable, and he really comes off well on this show. The weakness of the show is that Brennen's character tends to wear on the viewer, especially when they constantly remind the audience of Brennen's lack of pop culture knowledge, which in all honesty, is somewhat overdone.
  • I love this series, is amazing. Is a CSI of bones. Eu gosto muito dos atores, são engraçados e sarcasticos na medida certa. Acho q tem tudo para durar pelo menos mais umas 3 ou mais temporadas. O que axo mais intrigante é a diferença entre as personalidad

Aqui no Brasil este tipo de seriado não costuma fazer sucesso, as pessoas preferem séries como GG, The OC, mas acredito que essa já está causando um garnde impacto. Ela vem de uma leva que começou com CSI, claro que em time que está ganhando não se mexe, mas essa tem um toque a mais, exatamente pela diferença na personalidade dos personagens, são todos individualmente instigantes, e um conmjunto harmonioso, cada vez que assisto fico mais envolvida nas trmas.
    Só espero que o romance entre os personagens principais não demore muito para acontecer, isso deixa tudo muito tenso, e chato.
    Vale a pena assistir.
  • A Success

This is a graet show, one of the best at the moment, its something that i wouldnt of thought that they could possibly create a show about. Ive heard people saying how they now have an intrest for anthapology, personally i wouldnt go that far, but from the point of view a tv show is very good. Epsecially the fact that each week, theres something diffrent and each week doesnt require you to have watched the week before, therefore if you miss one it doesnt matter if you watch the next one. The only thing that normally throws me with this show is teh amount of anthapologic jargen that they talk about, you end up taking an educated guess at what there saying, but it all works out in the end all in all an excellent show.
WGNA