Bones

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOX Premiered Sep 13, 2005 In Season

layle1

Bones Fan Reviews page 3 of 32

• Love Lab Movie

Would love to see the Andrew/Caroline love story come back. That episode is one of my favorite ones because of the story. Caroline is a GREAT character and deserves happiness!
  • Bones

Well im so disappointed that i waited 6 seasons to see bones and booth get together and it was defintly the biggest let down i have ever experienced. We have to just assume they got together and next episode she is pregnant. Unbeleivable no romance nothing, Biggest let down ever, wont watch it anymore i couldnt beleive it , cant watch it any further biggest disappointment Ever!!!!!!
  • Fantastic Show

I love Bones, it is comedy, drama, romance, mystery, and thriller all rolled up in one fantastic show. I hope it last 20+ years. If something as offensive as the Simpsons could last that long then Bones should have no trouble last at least another five years.

• Great!!

I LOVE Bones and don't have access to cable all the time. So makes it easier allot easier to count on.
  • Offensively Stupid

1.5
    No thanks to Netflix, one of my teenagers has had this show streaming in the background constantly for the last several weeks. I suppose it's no accident that it airs on Fox - the show is clearly designed for the not-very-bright segment of Murdoch's media empire, with medical language ripped straight from Wikipedia and plot lines stolen from Gray's Anatomy's already foul-smelling trash bin.

"Oh, he broke his one of his metatarsal

"Yes, you mean one of the long bones in his

Because in real life, medical personnel are always explaining to themselves just what their fellow doctors just said.

The cast is uniformly shopping mall pretty. The writing doesn't help them, but these guys seem so proud of their ability to photograph well that they sort of forgot anything having to do with believable human behavior. When this show finally goes belly-up, the intellectual and artistic average of television will get a big bump up.
  • Moving to Friday's?

Moving to Friday's is another sign the show is dying. Every show I've seen move to Friday's has been cancelled the next year. Sad too, this is one of my favorite shows.
  • Bones Bug Baby Daddy

This episode was disgusting. I can't believe the writers would be this sick to have Hodgins birth an insect through his neck. I may never watch again!!
  • BONES BUG BABY DADDY

Last night I watched my final episode of Bones. I am not squeamish over the usual forensic content but Monday November 11s episode was both revolting and ridiculous.

Over the years my favorite character has been Jack Hodgins because of his quirky conspiracy theories, over the top experiments and overwhelming enthusiasm for his insects. Now when I see him all I feel is disgust. He should sue the writer of that episode,

No more Bones for me.

Diane
  • Favorite show of all time

Not only do I love Bones because of the story lines and characters, but it is one of the few shows that actually move along in a reasonable way. Too many shows get stale, characters who never progress, but they have found a way for the characters to grow without ruining the show.
  • watch the kill again

He shot him at close range straight through the neck.
  • Sad to watch show die.

1.5
    Agree with fan 'Writerpatrick" review.

Last nights episode left me wondering if the writers have been killed.

• He isn't really dead, but the show is.

What I saw wasn't Pelant getting shot and killed, what I saw was Pelant getting shot in a bulletproof vest and pretending to die. There was also a suspicious lack of blood. The whole thing looked just too staged. Pelant was expecting Booth to shoot him so he would have prepeared.

And Booth didn't confirm his kill. As an officer he should have checked to make sure Pelant was dead. Instead he just walks away leaving Pelant to get up and leave.

The writing of this show has gone in the dump. It use to be a good show but it's so bad now that it's just not worth watching. And it's ruining the time slot for Almost Human.

And now they're suggesting that there could be a female Pelant-type character out there. We don't need more serial killers.

It's also nice to know that the US leaves all it's old power plants just sitting around unattended for any terrorist to walk in and use as they please.
  • Disappointing Opener

I feel bad for Cam, I'm sure Palant is behind it, but it was kind of a snoozer for a season opener. I was expecting a little more excitement.
  • Pelant is evil

I will have a very hard time watching this season (9) of Bones. I feel so violated whenever I know Pelant will be part of the show... which now that he can hack into anything electronic. He is so evil and I will be very leery of watching any show until he is dead and gone... we need another 'grave digger killing'...

• Bones S09E01 Recap

Our full recap can be found at 2013/09/bones-9-01-recap-secrets-proposal/

So glad Bones is back!
  • Boney words

Was sad you took God's name in this had been a Muslim slur against Mohammed it would have been stricken from the lines and never aired!
  • They're back!!!!

Off to a good start, although the Pellant story has dragged for too wait for the wedding episode!!!
  • pelant i have had enough

1.5
    end the whole pelant business its way over done its ruining the just back to the crime solving
  • blaspheme

Why do you feel it necessary to take one of my favorite shows and spoil it by using the language of blasphemy against God? Do you feel you have to prove something? I have always appreciated the crossplay of the question of Boothe's faith against Brennan's struggle for faith. It was interesting and always well written, but this time you took it too far. This was offensive and I hope you don't do it again.
  • Blaspheme

Show was great, except for the blaspheme against God. I get that the bar tender was "mad" at God but I founded the comment that was made was offensive. I was appalled that the writers wrote that in - "calling God a "bastard". I found this to be offensive.
  • I'm pissed

Okay we all get that a little drama is needed, but what the writers have done to Bones is awful. How much more crap are you going to put her through. Why did that guy have to ruin her marriage to Booth? Can't she ever be happy? I'm not interested in watching season 9 with this story line. I understand that the writers may have a plan, but seriously hasn't Bones been put through enough??
  • Im Lost

On the end of Season 6 and the beginning of Season 7 is a huge cap or i skip some of the episodes. It end with them still frends and start with them in love and pregnant? When did the romanse start with them?
  • Does anyone know Bones's mother Ruth Keenan actor who this is?

Brenan second quarter of the last episode to see her mother gave her mother saw her video inside super nice!!

do not feel it?

Bones Seasons 1-8
  • Why season 7 and 8 do not have a happy ending?

I am fan for happy endings, so I am worried about Pelant, he is so repulsive... :(

It 's so sad that Bones had to go, and left Booth alone..

All I want is happy season 9, please... We all want season 9 as soon as possible.

Greeteng from Serbia :)
  • Where is the sizzle?

I too have watched Bones since the very first episode and have noticed a difference in the writing through the years. The biggest disappointment was waiting for years for them to put Booth and Bones together. When they did it was just mentioned not shown! We went through Booth with different love interests then such a major let down when it came to Bones. Not asking for x-rated but they could have done it classy and sensual.
  • Best show I've ever seen!

Love it! Do not miss a single series!
  • Bones

Hi l watch all you shows and I love them all
  • Best Show Ever

Bones is definitely the best show ever. I know that some people are getting tired of the Pelant storyline, but the writers had to leave us with a cliffhanger for Season 9! And they couldn't just kill Pelant off like that. So, chill (: He's going to be gone by the 1st episode anyways. I've been a loyal viewer for so long, and honestly, it still manages to amaze me every episode.
  • They should cancel the show!

This used to be my favorite show, infact I bought the first 6 seasons. But something happened, either they switched writers or producers or something because the show changed. It became silly instead of a drama. They made Brennan down right stupid and completly unrelatable. The story lines got old. Booth and Brennan got boring. It's so bad now I can not even watch. They should cancel while they still have a little dignity left. So sad
  • Paland is simply bad for this show

Paland is really one boring super villain. I find that it's a cheap way to make someone godlike. Super hacker that knows it all is pretty much just a joke at the end of the day. The guy is capable of making pretty much anything and everything just to show the audience that he is that badass. The villan simply has too many super skills for it to make sense. It is rather a ridicule character that is forcing his way in the world of Bones. Bones was fun when it was about the interaction between all the characters. It's fine to have a major season plot but there is a limit to ridicule. Keep it light and fun, that's what Bones was all about.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10