Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 02, 2007 on FOX

• Another good episode

In this episode of Bones, the following happens. We open this episode with a soccer mom's van being blown up, with her inside. Very classic scene as it explodes to the song, perfect day and then we see a leg flying at the camera. And so Booth and Bones are called in to investigate. Soon we learn that the victim was part of a group of radicals from the 70's, named the National Liberation Army. Two people from the group have been missing since the 70's and are on the run form the FBI. The soccer mom is soon IDed as one of them and one of the pair who killed a cop. We soon learn that in 4 days she was going to turn herself in, and was to go to prison for 9 years. Bones starts to go visiting her father, and isn't happy when he asks her to testify on his behalf. Soon the team learn that her old crime partner killed her and soon get a lead to where he maybe. When they get there they discover tae agent who used to be on the case, there with a gun in his hand and the man they wanted to question dead on the floor with a gun in his hand. The agent claims that he killed himself. Soon they learn that the dead man, could not have killed himself because of his arthritis and that he couldn't have made the bomb either. Soon the evidence of the letter is put back together, and we learn that it is a letter to her daughter. Then, shock, the husband is arrested for his wife's murder. As he is arrested the daughter reads the letter and she starts to cry.
    As the episode ends, we see Booth and Bones sitting together, outside, after Booth has been drinking, celebrating finally closing the case. She tells him that she went to see her father and that they played cards, and that she beat him.