Bones

Spaceman in a Crater

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 02, 2007 on FOX

• Another amazing episode of Bones

This episode was pretty good but definitely not the best. There was a lot to like from this but it was just great not the normal fantastic!

I loved seeing the squints teasing Hodgins about the others. It was so funny especially because when the guy was pushed from the plane he was wearing loafers. I loved Hodgins on that entire matter.

I really liked the ending of this one. It was so nice to hear Booth telling Brennan that Hodgins was going to propose to Angela. It was so typical Brennan to say that at that moment she saw marriage as having someone push someone out of a plane for you. I loved Booth telling Brennan not to tell Angela that too.

Hodgins and Angela were really cute. I loved that Angela turned him down again because Angela is not the settling down type in my opinion that is.

I really enjoyed the case. It was so cool that the victim had been in space for so long and that was what had caused his bones to make him appear to be 130. Tat story had interest so I really liked it.

Booth and Brennan were so awesome in the vomit comet. I loved seeing how much they were enjoying themselves it was very cute.

This was a really great episode but something in there was missing that held it back from being fantastic!