Bones

The Bikini in the Soup

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 17, 2011 on FOX

• I'm with Booth and Brennan.

Valentine's Day is a waste of time and money; a commercial invention for the purposes of, well, commerce. And just when I think they have it all figured out over their colleagues, they go and do that googly-eyed thing at the end over a couple of Roaring 20's machine guns. And doesn't that just warm the cockles of your heart??

Jordan Belfi (Moonlight) is getting around as the guest star flavour of the month, once again as the semi-bad guy though not the killer the team seeks. I do admit to falling for the fairly obvious, and I suspected the woman prospector had at least a role in the murder, but it appears my spidey sense was way off tonight.

Tonight's was actually a really decent case combined with some well placed character insights.

I was glad for instance, that Daisy was NOT in this episode. That would have been just too convenient. And its interesting that Hannah departed the scene in all but reference only just prior to the "big" holiday.

I don't get the whole Paul-Camille thing. I'm not feeling it at all. There is no pop-pop, fizz-fizz thing going on in that relationship for me.

The funny prize tonight totally goes to Clark for his role playing escapades, though I have to say, I hope his um...arrow, was larger than the bow that went with. Just saying...