Bones

The Boneless Bride in the River

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 21, 2007 on FOX

• Sully buys a boat and leaves for the caribbean,- fortunately without Bones

So this is the fourth and last (so far) episode featuring Sully... and I bet that every BB lover (including me) was relieved to see him leave. But I have to admitt that I came to a little realization in the end... I didn't hate him as much as I hated Brennan's previous love-intersts or Booth's lovers. Sully was kinda...nice. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's good that he's gone now, so that we can finally move forward with the BB storyline, but he was, as Booth put it so nicely, one of the good ones, cause he made her genuinley happy.
    Plus jealous/hurt Booth was interesting to watch, too. The end was fantastic, first Sully asking Brennan for the reason, why she can't leave with him, and her eyes flickering to Booth, second Brennan waving Sully goodbye and Booth being there for her and giving his speech that all good things happen eventually.
    Oh and one last thing, contrary to a few other reviews I've read, I really liked this more light-hearted side of Brennan, the joking ('no bones, No Bones' hilarious!) and the letting go from work, because she grows and evolves throughout the series (influenced by Angela and Booth), we can't have Season One work-aholic Brennan forever