Bones

The Boneless Bride in the River

Aired Unknown Mar 21, 2007 on FOX

• Another good one

In this episode of Bones, the following happens. When a body is discovered without any bones in it, Bones and Booth are called in to investigate. We learn that her body was boiled before her skeleton was removed and then her body with organs (apart from her eyes and brain) were all sown back together. We also see that Bones is on vacation with her boyfriend, Agent Sully. But of course it doesn't last long, as Booth keeps pulling her into the case. Thus proving my feelings that he deeply cares for her/loves her. Sully asks Bones a question, he tells her that he is heading to the Caribbean, and asks her to go with him. She doesn't look happy with his suggestion and actually looks upset by it all, and then she hugs him.
    Bones then goes straight to tell Angela about it, who tells her that she should go. Soon Booth learns about the news and he reluctantly tells her to go. They track down a Chinese ceremony, which has the victim skeletons a part of it, but before Booth and Bones can make any arrests or question any one, everyone leave, quickly and quietly. As the episode ends the dating agency is arrested for murdering the victim. Sully asks Bones what her decision is, and she tells him that she wants to go with him, but she can't. We then leaves, and we see Bones start to cry. When she goes back into the lab, she sees the picture that Angela has drawn of the 2 victims, and she starts to cry again. We then see her waving goodbye to Sully as he goes off into the sunset. And we see that he has named his boat after her. But luckily for her, as she turns around Booth is there for her.