Bones

The Change in the Game

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 19, 2011 on FOX

• We knew it would come someday. And it was a little rushed, almost like an afterthought but I still thoroughly enjoyed this season's finale. Can't wait to see the next season.

I have never been somebody that enjoys a season finale with a cliffhanger. I'm probably the only person but they just drive me crazy. I loved this episode. The scenes with Angela and Hodgins were fantastic. They make a great couple.
    I've seen some people talking about how this will be the end of the show. I don't know about that. We all knew at some point if they wanted to get together their relationship was going to have to change. I don't think this will kill the sexual tension though. The 2 of them are very strong-minded people that just happen to be attracted to each other and in love. Sometimes that just increases the tension especially until they find their footing with each other which could take years.
    And then there is the issue of marriage which is gonna be a biggie. Booth has always wanted the white picket fence relationship and Brennan is more, as she calls it, rational in her approach. It will definitely lead to some tension and hopefully, Booth learned his lesson the first time and doesn't propose while waiting for the stick to turn blue or something of the sort.
    Brennan can still work on cases in the lab, which we all expected because Deschanel is pregnant. I don't think she can run after bad guys and clock them right now! She's too valuable to the FBI for them to dump her just cause she fell in love with Booth. Who wouldn't? I'm surprised all the female agents aren't in love with him, LOL!
    I can't wait for next season and I fully expect more fireworks. That's just the kind of couple they are.