Bones

The Change in the Game

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 19, 2011 on FOX

• What can I say... "dunno".

Unfortunately, having seen this episode just today, I already knew about the pregnancy. I have to admit that this takes off a lot of suspence, but still I feel like saying that this episode could have been... huge.

Angela+Hodgins was great, very emotional, maybe a little too much sugar with the smile/voice/skin part, but hey, they're an odd couple, and we love them for that. What raises the ep. score for me it's the fact they named the boy after Vincent. Yeah, I'm still shocked about his death. Like real-life shocked.

Now, Booth and Brennan. Ups, the under-cover case. Downs, pretty much everything else.

I agree, it didn't happen fast, 'cause we've been waiting for six years. Still, we got pretty much nothing for five and half years, so excuse me if i feel like they rushed into it. The fact is, I liked soooo much the tension between those two, that now i kinda feel the show will miss something. That's what made the show great for me, the fact they had a close friendship, a not-so-much-hidden sexual tension, and just a great partnership. I really hope I'm wrong here (as I usually am) when I state that something's gonna lack in the next season.