Bones

The Cinderella in the Cardboard

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 15, 2009 on FOX

• A case that brings out Brennan's mixed feelings

I have to say that I really enjoyed this episode. There are a few things that I want to point out like the Angelator is back! Wendell, my favorite grad student is also back and does a very nice thing for Hodgins (and I think he's the one that fits better in the team's dynamic) and Booth's session with Sweets, this was just fantastic and we might've seen one of the most gross bodies in the season. You might think that Booth is all hard and macho and doesn't want any teary moment from a man, but it was nice to see him listening to Sweets and well, giving him a very good advice.

I think it was right the fact that Brennan told Sweets about Daisy, but Sweets should've been more intelligent and confront her in a different way. He's a psychologist, he could've handled it and dealt with it. There's something else that caught my attention. Booth touching Brennan at every opportunity he had (and she letting him do it) indicates me that something is happening soon between them. Also Brennan, being jealous of something she's not sure she wants to have but at the same time something that might need is very important for her, because it shows how much she has evolved. The last scene was excellent, Brennan telling Booth about this feeling and Booth comforting her. I would've loved to see a hug to seal the scene but well, it was all good.