Bones

The Cinderella in the Cardboard

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 15, 2009 on FOX

• Another good episode

In this episode of Bones, the following happens. When a body is found at a recycling centre, Bones, Cam and Booth are called in to investigate. Soon through surgery the victim had, she is IDed. Soon they met her fiancé and learn that shortly before she died she went to a bridal store. Whilst there Bones and Booth sees Sweet's girlfriend, trying on a wedding dress, with another man.
    Bones of course wants to tell Sweets, but Booth doesn't want to get involved. Soon they discover the victims cell phone and when they manage to get it back working, she gets a phone call from Hodgins. We learn that he is part of a dating service, when a potential mate is within 100 yards then they both get a message saying date or hate. If they click date then they get the other persons cell number. Before long, Bones can't keep the truth to herself any longer and so when she and Sweets are alone, she tells him about his girlfriend. Soon we learn that the victim was hit by a car before her body was dumped. We soon learn that the victim had another fiancé who she broke up with very recently. We also learn that she sold his grandmothers ring, which he gave to her as an engagement ring. Sweets calls his girlfriend into his office and confronts her about what Bones and Booth saw. We soon learn that her cousin is out of town and that she was trying on wedding dresses on her behalf and that the guy she was with was her cousin's fiancé. Her cousin was out of town and the sale was only one for one day, so she did her a favour, since they are both the same size. We soon learn that the last guy the victim met up with was a fake person, whose picture was formed using pictures of other guys she met through the site. And so the creator of the site is brought in for questioning. When confronted with the factors, he soon crumbles and confesses to his crime. He met up with her and when she blew him off, he flips and drove over her twice. As we end we see Hodgins getting a message from the site and the person who he has to "date or hate" is Angela. We then see Angela getting the same message. Seems that fate wants them both back together, but neither of them reply to the message. We then see Bones going round to Booth's apartment. She tells him that they were wrong about Sweets' girlfriend. They talk and drink and discuss how Bones is jealous of Angela, Hodgins, Cam and Booth, so basically everyone who works in the lab.