Bones

The Daredevil in the Mold

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 10, 2011 on FOX

• Great episode, not thanks to the case, but to the emotional ending and very well done acting by Booth's actor.

I won't make a summary of this episode, tv.com already has one. So let's jump to the review directly.

The case and story was good, it wasn't a big one, it was merely there to have something happening while the different relationship status evolved.
    Overall this was a big step forward.
    Unlike most people I liked Hannah, she was a very nice person, very beautiful, and very honest. I think that if Booth doesn't end up with Bones, Hannah is his best companion possible. Maybe even better than Bones. They are the canon couple of the show, and I like Bones a lot. But I like Hanhah just as much.
    I think the ending was great, Booth's rightful anger was very well done. And he is right to be angry. I hated when I saw Bones coming back to him to tell him she regretted saying no to him only to come back now that he was with someone else. He was in a new relationship and she had no right to do so. (Well I have a low tolerance of this kind of stuff :p).

In the end Booth went all out and was rejected again. I am anxious to see what is up ahead, but I'd really hate to see him back with Bones just yet. I am all for fanservice but this wouldn't be right.