Bones

The Diamond in the Rough

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 14, 2013 on FOX

7.6
  • Mildly humorous episode

Mildly humorous episode, spoiled by Brennan and Booth behaving like they have a combined IQ of zero and Angela feeling sorry for herself because she has a good job with no time to stay at home drawing pictures.
  • Loved the corpse

One of the light hearted episodes of Bones, full of daft moments - especially Brennan dancing, and yet another of Hodgin's experiments. They should produce a dvd extra of all the experiments which go wrong. ! !

Best moment ? When the janitor came into the basement to find B&B kissing. The look on that guy's face was priceless.
  • Diamond in the Rough

this episode would have been better if Brennan could actually dance. At least it ended good.
  • A faire tale

The most romantic chapter Bones. Besides fun. Weakest the case.
  • oh good boy

I watched this episode after the following one because I didn't see that there were two episodes airing on the 14th. The following episode lacks completely of chemistry between B&B, like almost all the rest of the season. So here I was surprised by a very sweet ending but weird too, because all the dancing thing that BOnes tried to do was bad, why was it scripted like that? The Angela thing was sweet, but is there a hint that she is leaving the show? I think I am sick of watching episode where BOnes' character has changed and all the dynamic and direction of the show. With mixed feelings but for sure disappointment and resignation I rate a seven.
  • Don't know what to say

Only reason I watched this episode is because the winners of "So you think you can dance" were going to be in it. But I was disappointed because Chehon and Eliana's parts were so small that it was hardly worth it. I stopped watching this show because it tries so hard to be funny but it's not. The story line is not that good. Bones tries so hard to deliver her lines but whenever she does she's so contrived. I don't know if it's acting inability or something else. I wanted to see really good dancing but Bones and Booth dancing was pathetic.
WGNAMER