Bones

The Feet on the Beach

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 07, 2011 on FOX

• This was the worst episode of Bones in my opinion, even though Bones was adorable and Booth was ever so charming.

The cast of character's treated the new doctor as if he was ever more brilliant than them. They credited him with brilliance he didn't posses acting as if they had no idea how to do their jobs and as if they would have figured out what happened even if he wasn't there. Hello writer's we've seen them figure out worse. The new doctor was a moron and I completely agree with Bones, that his profession isn't valid; podiatrist anthropologist... seriously? I could barely get through the episode it annoyed me so much.
    The murder was a but predictable as well as the who done it. However, the fact that he was covered in bug food to obscure time of death was great! The only reason to watch this episode is to see Brennan acting like a child in an amusement park when in fact she's surrounded by decomposing bodies(fantastic)and Booth explaining to her why she should apologize to the moron(endearing), I mean respected doctor.