The Feet on the Beach

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 07, 2011 on FOX

• Enjoyable episode

I just saw that episode and there is one thing that came to my mind right away and it is that bringing guest stars on a show is not always a good thing. Because if they're not on the good guys side, they are more than likely to have comitted the crime of the episode. And that's how I felt as soon as I saw Michael Welsh. Don't get me wrong I love that actor but because in his first scene he had like 3 lines of dialogue I knew right away that we would see him again and that he was to be the killer.

Now that said, it was still an enjoyable episode, especially the scene where Bones arrives at the body farm with Booth and she is like a four year old at Disneyland. And the exploding corpse and B&B reactions were priceless.
    The intrigue was quite interesting and I like that B&B are back in the field more often, I thought there were too much interrogation scenes in the latest episodes.

For the canadian scientist part, personally I found it a bit boring and I didn't quite understand why Bones was like that with him. I mean, I know it's part of her character but wasn't the goal of the previous seasons and episodes to show us how her relationship wth Booth has led her to be a more human and compassionate person, able to a certain extent to understand how she can affect people with what she says? I have to admit I'm a bit puzzled by the way the writer handled that in this episode.

Finally, the part about Camille and Michele, I had no interest at all. But I liked the Sweets parts as usual.