Bones

The Gunk in the Garage

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 01, 2012 on FOX

• Goodbye Daisy Hello Olivia!!! YESSS!!!

PLEASE tell me this is the beginning of the end of Dim-wit Daisy!!!

Tell me there going to write off that annoying twit of a girl...

and put Lance with someone on the same level as him!!!

So as you may have gathered there's a new agent in our squint world:

FBI Special Agent Olivia Sparling is randomly picked by Caroline and steps in on this latest case Where a bomb in a hotel garage has left one big morbid mess. And one big question, when Sweets and Sparling go to inform the wife of the deceased, only to be interrupted by the arrival of her very much alive husband. (someone's trying to kill you talk about a convenient time to have an identical twin!!!)This episode was filled with bits of fun and lovely B&B moments but let's face it... this story was all about Sweets. From Booth telling him he's trying too hard to make it work with Daisy to Angela teasing him about Sparling it was sweets all the way.

I love this new girl she's so much a better match for SweetsShe is smart and funny and makes him smile like he did before All that stupid Daisy drama he needs to dump her already We all know it's a sinking ship him and Daisy are only dragging out the inevitable I know I 'am speaking from a biased standpoint and I don't care. I have always hated daisy, she is so insufferable always toying with Sweets... and if I go on I might say something un-kind (no I haven't even started to be un-kind yet.) I could tell from the start it was going to be Booth and Bones, and Jack and Angela No matter what they were MENT to be but these two he's too human for her. She needs to join Zack Addie in the crazy house and leave sweet Lance for a REAL woman!!! Now I see him with this new agent and its destiny, and I'm saying to myself. "This Olivia will do nicely" she shot him and kissed him all in the same day!!! I love it it's like they are meant to be...There just so SWEET together. ; )

WGNA