Bones

The Headless Witch in the Woods

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 29, 2006 on FOX

• Another good episode

In this episode of Bones, the following happens. Bones and Booth investigate a body which is found in the woods. The body is identified as male and the ID is soon made. We soon learn that the victim was a film maker, and while watching back the footage Cam goes to gold Booth's hand, and Bones on seeing this realises that they are a couple. Even more so when he holds her hand back. The look on Bones's face is truly heartbreaking. Later that same day whilst out in the car, Bones lets Booth know that she knows about him and Cam. We also see Bones starting to date another man in this episode, perhaps because she thinks that Booth no longer wants to be with her (which is so not true). We also see Angela and Hodgins becoming closer in this episode and acting much more like a couple. Then Booth realises who the killer is, and it turns out to be the brother, we Bones is currently on a date with. He soon confesses to everything, which upsets Bones and she walks away as he is being arrested. Can't poor Bones get a break, first she is buried alive, and then Booth starts dating someone else and now this. As the episode ends, we see Bones in her office, and Booth goes to see her. They talk and end the episode with a hug.
WGNA