Bones

The Killer in the Crosshairs

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Mar 10, 2011 on FOX

• The killer in the crosshairs.

After the last episode of Bones, I say we were all expecting something that would get our hearts racing for this week. And I say we got it!
    The sniper arc is turning to a very tense situation for everybody. This week we see him making the first real contact with Booth and really threating him, which made Booth that much more angry. And thank God, some of that beautiful relationship between Booth and Bones that we so loved is coming back, slowly but it is. This time Bones pushed Booth almost to the limit and we got to see that Booth doesn't really trust talking to Bones about somethings anymore, so he went to talk to Sweets. In the end, he got around and talked to her about it but things got a little heated before that.
    For the humorous part of the episode, we have Hodgins and Angela fighting with Angela's dad for the right to name their child, which they won but at the price of Hodgins getting a whole new tattoo. LOL
    What I didn't really like was that Mr. Nigel Murray was not himself and Tamara Taylor just showed up to show her new hair do, which was sad because she is absolutely great. Now, for the anxious part of waiting until next week, where I hope we will leave us dying for more!