Bones

The Lady on the List

Aired Unknown Oct 14, 2013 on FOX

7.8
  • the road to the big wedding

Now the show is leading up to the big wedding. Bones is clearly excited about this one and as we saw, she dreamed to have this kind of wedding and on the intern. It's nice to see another person that can go toe-to-toe to Bones but i still want bones to win. Also, it's good that the writers remembered the character of bones, which has a superior intellect and i wish they don't screw themselves again like they did with the Pelant storyline...
  • Idiot Intern

Ok we finally got rid of the psycho that was ruining the show and now we have the annoying intern with absolutely no personality....
  • The Bucket List *Beware of Spoilers*

I thought the case was alright this week. I could tell that the guy who helped the victim with his videos was the one who was going to be the murderer right away. But, I like the idea of a bucket list coming into the story. It made the victim take center stage for a few moments here and there, which does not happen too often on this show. I like that Chuck Liddell had a small cameo, though I stress the word small.

VAL v. Sweets was an interesting side story to add, especially given that Sweets has had an identity crisis this season already. Of course, a computer would not be able to determine what occurred as well as a person could and I'm glad that the show acknowledged that.

I liked the scenes between Brennan and Angela. Brennan correcting her by saying matron of honor because she's a married woman is such a Brennan thing to do. I was glad to see Brennan pull out the picture of a wedding dress that she has kept since she was a child. It goes to show how much she has changed over the course of her life and that now she is getting a chance to live out a childhood dream which is awesome.

I'm not sure what to think of the intern for this week. I can only remember him from one other episode during the later part of last season but I always thought he was kind of a douche. This made Angela's bucket list for him that much funnier. I'm not sure if that is a character I want sticking around or not. Of course, Daisy has been around on this show for a few years now so maybe he is here to stay.

Not many Booth and Brennan moments but there should be plenty of that in the following episode.