Bones

The Lady on the List

Aired Unknown Oct 14, 2013 on FOX

7.8
  • The Bucket List *Beware of Spoilers*

I thought the case was alright this week. I could tell that the guy who helped the victim with his videos was the one who was going to be the murderer right away. But, I like the idea of a bucket list coming into the story. It made the victim take center stage for a few moments here and there, which does not happen too often on this show. I like that Chuck Liddell had a small cameo, though I stress the word small.

VAL v. Sweets was an interesting side story to add, especially given that Sweets has had an identity crisis this season already. Of course, a computer would not be able to determine what occurred as well as a person could and I'm glad that the show acknowledged that.

I liked the scenes between Brennan and Angela. Brennan correcting her by saying matron of honor because she's a married woman is such a Brennan thing to do. I was glad to see Brennan pull out the picture of a wedding dress that she has kept since she was a child. It goes to show how much she has changed over the course of her life and that now she is getting a chance to live out a childhood dream which is awesome.

I'm not sure what to think of the intern for this week. I can only remember him from one other episode during the later part of last season but I always thought he was kind of a douche. This made Angela's bucket list for him that much funnier. I'm not sure if that is a character I want sticking around or not. Of course, Daisy has been around on this show for a few years now so maybe he is here to stay.

Not many Booth and Brennan moments but there should be plenty of that in the following episode.