Bones

The Man in the Morgue

Aired Unknown Apr 19, 2006 on FOX

• A great episode

In this episode of Bones, the following happens. We open with Brennan in New Orleans as she helps to identify the remains of people who were killed during Hurricane Katrina. When she is working, a man named Graham offers Bones a bite to eat, we then see Bones waking up in a bathroom covered in blood and with no memory of what has happened to her. We quickly see that she is injured and is in fact in her own hotel room.
    The phone is ringing and it tells her that her airport pick up is there and she soon realises that it is Thursday and the last day she remembers is Tuesday, so ,a s she says, what happened to Wednesday?
    We then see Bones in a doctor's office and we see that the local police officer is there. And then as if by magic her knight in shining armour shows up in the form of...... Booth. Soon pieces start to come together of the missing day and soon Graham is found dead and hanging from the wall in his house. Evidence is found in the house of Bones being there, but Booth quickly removes it before anyone else can spot it. But soon everything goes wrong and Bones is arrested to the murder. Booth calls in a favour and manages to get Bones released. Soon the body of the Voodoo shop owner is found dead and we soon learn that he in fact murdered her, believing that using voodoo he could bring her back to life. We also learn that the shop owner also killed Graham. As the episode ends we see Booth handing Bones back her missing earring which he found at the crime scene.
MNT