Bones

The Memories in the Shallow Grave

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 03, 2011 on FOX

• Finally!!!!

I couldn't be more happy with the turn out for the season 7 premiere!! The best thing to come out of the premiere has to be Booth and Bones FINALLY together as a couple. Not just dancing around their feelings. It's great!! It only took them 6 seasons. ha ha.

The one great thing about bones, as the show as a whole is that it is not just about solving the crimes and then they are done with it. There is some heartfelt stuff and don't forget the Bones humor. I never go an episode of Bones without laughing at something the characters say. It makes it even more enjoyable. I couldn't help but laugh in the episode when Sweets just starts staring at Booth to get information out of him about what was going on with Booth and Brennan. It was funny.

I am really looking forward to the next episodes! I really missed it. I want to see how Brennan and Booth's relationship continues to grow with the baby on the way. Oh, and I think that it would be really cool if Parker meets the baby when it is born. The typical blended family. Oh, and I hope that Booth proposes to Brennan. It would be just adorable. Soo much to look forward to this season!! :)