Bones

The Pathos in the Pathogens

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 22, 2013 on FOX

• Deadly virus

Arastoos life hands in the balance after he contracts a deadly virus while working with remains,
  • Yay!!

I'm just glad that Arastoo didn't die. He's my fave eye candy on the show ^___^.
  • A ring a ring of... bones'... The show is running in circle.

Haven't we already had it? A couple of seasons back, with some variations? Searching for an antidote, Cam almost dying... The episode itself was not all that bad but second-hand. And - respect Doctor Brennan! That is the way to get the vaccine from a villain! :)
  • kimberlynoon5 - This is what the name of the song is:

Artist: Sarah Blasko (Australian)

Title: An Arrow

Here is a video of the song on YouTube (copy and paste link): 11KslIm\

I can see why you are interested in the song. Nicely crafted.

As far a a review of the show, Great tense moments. Special kudos to Tamara Taylor, but everyone did excellent work (as always).
  • what was the name of that song?

It was sad and stressful. I like the more upbeat less personal episodes. Heart warming at the same time. On another note I loved that song that played towards the end during the scenery shots.
  • Seasick from episode

I'm watching Bones like always but the constantly moving camera work is making me seasick. The whole episode seems strange. I have never missed an episode of Bones but will have to stop watching if this is the new camera work and oddness.