Bones

The Priest in the Churchyard

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 28, 2007 on FOX

• ah, this episode did not dissapoint...

Oh what a wonderul episode! It wasn't as love/angst-y as "The Boneless Bride In The River" was, but it still got some little B&B moments. It was really a good episode for Angela and Hodgins though. Angela said in an earlier episode that her relationship with Hodgins was "just sex and laughter" but in this episode, it proves to be much more. [cue the automatic "aaaaaaaaawwwwww"] I mean, in the last episode, it focused so much on the Booth/Brennan/Sully triangle that it sickened me. (just for the record, loved every minute of it. ;) ) Also in this episode we see more of Dr. Wyatt, whom I love.
    I liked the case too. I wasn't expecting it to be the girl. Well, kinda. It's one of those things where a character is introduced for no other point than to be the murderer. But I still liked the case. I really loved the ending scene. Angela and Dr.Wyatt talking with sly smiles on their faces, oblivious to the fact that Brennan is getting in the car with Booth, both with smiles on their faces like mischevious teenagers=priceless.